Harem route is the only acceptable choice for me!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rocket Royal

Re: Harem route is the only acceptable choice for me!

Post by Rocket Royal »

In real life someone you think is a total ass is actually really nice to some people and has doubts and problems and makes mistakes too. It happens.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Doesn't this topic make you think how the people you know would've been if they've never met you? O.o
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
RedSavant

Post by RedSavant »

...It didn't until just now. Thanks a lot, Paster.
UrbanBas

Post by UrbanBas »

That brings up an interesting point but I think that may be off topic. Still a good question.
Harem would be fun but the girls got along just fine without you. Why does their continue happiness depend on you getting with them.
I've always wondered. When people die they say there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Wouldn't that hint that they're going to hell. Hell is a pit of fire after all. Fire produces light.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

I guess it depends on what you seem as "fine"
I mean sure all the girls would've still lived normally without ever knowing Hisao ever existed.
The powers of chaos work in mysterious ways O.o they could've met another person which was ruder? less charming? more than one person? etc...
but then contrarily for example Hanako could possibly learn to face her fears on her own. Shizune could change her personality beyond what she is and make friends... etc
Hisao could've been placed in another class and their paths would've never crossed...

But Universe-Randomization-theories would be too out the box for a game..
For reasons of that, lets just stick with Hisao being the ultimate superguy
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
ShadowXSnake

Post by ShadowXSnake »

I'm sure it's far too late now, but I think that there SHOULD be a harem route. One that falls in line with the Raita page and still manages to get you the fun stuff. It's easy, by being unrealistically amazing to everyone you manage to win all their hearts over and all that. The problem is that this puts an INCREDIBLE strain on YOUR heart and you end up dying horribly. But because of the great virtue you've shown through adversity, you get to go to heaven, whereupon you get an orgy with all the girls at the same time. With magical restored limbs and junk. Also Michi.
UrbanBas

Post by UrbanBas »

That's interesting actually. Except for the fact that to have an orgy with them in heaven they would have to be dead which then means you would have to wait till then.
I've always wondered. When people die they say there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Wouldn't that hint that they're going to hell. Hell is a pit of fire after all. Fire produces light.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

UrbanBas wrote:That's interesting actually. Except for the fact that to have an orgy with them in heaven they would have to be dead which then means you would have to wait till then.
Old wrinkly Misha. :cry:
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
UrbanBas

Post by UrbanBas »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
UrbanBas wrote:That's interesting actually. Except for the fact that to have an orgy with them in heaven they would have to be dead which then means you would have to wait till then.
Old wrinkly Misha. :cry:
Officially ends any chance of that being the answer. Good try though.