Put yourself in Hisao's shoes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: Put yourself in Hisao's shoes

Post by G3n0c1de »

not giveing my name wrote:what have the devs said in the past about Misha?
all that i found out about her so far is that she's not got a ending to herself. she is a main char but she's not got a ending.. that's all i know.
it be nice if there was a Misha & Shizune ending. i'd love a Misha & Shizune ending.
Well, the 'speculation over Misha's disability' thread is here. The devs have been tight lipped about Misha's disability. They have said that there are 'hints' in act 1, but that could just as easily be trolling.

Are you familiar with the image that inspired the game? It shows all 5 path girls. Misha is not among them, and that's why she can't be romanced. Misha was created later on as a means of communicating with Shizune. This is why she gets enough lines to be a main character; she's going to be in almost every Shizune scene. Try not to think of Misha as an actual character, she's more like a part of Shizune. Her ears and mouth.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

G3n0c1de wrote:She's going to be in almost every Shizune scene. Try not to think of Misha as an actual character, she's more like a part of Shizune. Her ears and mouth.
Urge to make dirty joke . . . rising . . .
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

DMGnome wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:She's going to be in almost every Shizune scene. Try not to think of Misha as an actual character, she's more like a part of Shizune. Her ears and mouth.
you have an ear fetish?
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
not giveing my name

Post by not giveing my name »

i was not trying to get this topic side traked like it is now :roll:
sorry :oops: :(
Fhegy

Post by Fhegy »

Alright I'll try this one to. :?

My disability would be amnesia or something like that, and I had to tend to special class to regain parts of my memory.
How I lost my memories is a mystery, even to me.

Anywho... I would not try to get a girl there to be honest, but if I did, yay for me! I would only try to be myself.
And in real life, I am kind of the shy person. That being said, I don't usually try to start a conversation but if you talk to me I gladly talk to you.
The thing is that I don't really know how to bring up an interesting topic to talk about. So that usually leaves me quiet. And daydreaming.

Shizune:
Her I would have nothing against, but her outgoing "bossy" character would send me back a bit. Sure I would try to talk to her but I would just stutter and get nervous, I think. I would probably insult her when I try to communicate with her through pen and paper. :oops:

Misha:
She would try to talk to me and but she would just keep talking and I wouldn't have time to give her an good respond fast enough. So she could start a sentence before I could finnish mine, I think.
But I think I would like her company.

Emi:
She would obviosly try to get me jogging and stuff like that but being the lazy arse I am, I would just try to refuse as polite as I could. And she would be annoyed at that. I wouldn't have nothing against her, but she would probably get annoeyd at me more or less.

Rin:
I think I would like here the most, she I could relax around and talk about random nonsense, which I like. I could see me going to here just to se her paint stuff, that would maybe trigger something in my mind about my past, whether I like it or not. And she would be "Rin-like" and ask about why I'm spacing out. I wouldn't want to talk about it first, but later I think "Why the heck not?" and start to open up abit more.

Lilly:
I would like her presence. Because she would be polite and ask me about things, and she would have the patience to let me think for a bit and then give her a decent respond. But the downside of this is that I would probubaly be spacing out and think about stuff that shouldn't belong in the conversation and make her wait a little more then neccesary. (I would probubaly pretend to be a gentleman and drink my tea and say in my head "Oh my! What a smashing weather it is today, eh old chap? :) )

Hanako:
First I would see Hanako in class and see that she left a little when she wanted. I would get curious about that and probaly ask Misha who she is. Then I would see her reading books at the libriary, and I would only be there to read/borrow comics or comedy books. I would sit a bit away from her. And eventually I would muster up my courage and say "Hello" to her. And I don't know where that would lead.

But this I would probually do if I were alone with the girls. If they where together, that's a different story.
Or I would just live my life and try to be firends with anyone who dare to talk to me.
I like toast!
Mr.Guest(Random Numbers)

Post by Mr.Guest(Random Numbers) »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:
DMGnome wrote:
you have an ear fetish?
What would happen if you ask Shizune for a blow job? If Misha's the mouth then... :P
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Mr.Guest(Random Numbers) wrote:
What would happen if you ask Shizune for a blow job? If Misha's the mouth then... :P
Double or nothing, bro. Go big or go home.
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
undercover

Post by undercover »

Well, I actually think Yamaku would be sort of an interesting school to spend time in. I like the idea of learning to get along with people that are just a little different. It's like a normal school but you can let your guard down a bit because you lose the whole "judgmental peers" factor that's so common in school stories. (Ironically though, Hisao still tries to fit in. :P )
My reason for entering the school would probably be for mental reasons. I have slight ADD and OCD, which basically just makes me forgetful and I tend to worry over little things, but of course, for me to qualify as a Yamuku student I would probably have to have more severe symptoms such as panic attacks and constant rituals. I would probably be quite like Hanako in personality due to all the stress.
I would get along with Misha since she also seems to have OCD and some ADHD (who knows though). Since I'm rather shy I would like to befriend Misha and Shizune, as people with big personalities tend to draw me out of my shell. I like art and would find Rin cool, but I couldn't be friends with her because her weirdness would make me nervous. Emi wouldn't be a great friend choice either, she's a bit too cutesy for me. While playing the game I liked Hanako and Lilly, but Hanako and I would both be too shy to converse much with each other, so Lilly would have to be the mediator for us. (?)

Character-wise, I'd prefer to be a girl because I am one; thankfully that would mean I wouldn't be Kenji's neighbor (he annoys me.) and it doesn't matter as I would have no interest in sleeping with other girls anyway. I'd just go for that Kyon-looking dude in the back.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

undercover wrote:ADD and OCD
Well good thing it's only slight. I can't even imagine how hilariously annoying living with both bad ADD and OCD would be D:
undercover wrote:Character-wise, I'd prefer to be a girl because I am one; thankfully that would mean I wouldn't be Kenji's neighbor (he annoys me.) and it doesn't matter as I would have no interest in sleeping with other girls anyway. I'd just go for that Kyon-looking dude in the back.
Makes sense, heh.
Also, I think it might actually be Kyon in the back, let me check.

...Nope. But there's a gender-bent Haruhi, though!
The Lurker

Post by The Lurker »

Well let's assume my problem = Hisao's.

Shizune and Misha are the first students you really talk to. I would be annoyed, at first, at Shizune trying to blackmail me into doing work and all that but I would not really mind. As friendly as the two of them are I would have no problems hanging out with them and so I'd fall into the Shizune path.

Risk is one of my favorite games. And I can be quite competitive myself. It's quite natural to think that Shizune and I would get along well.

I'd probably rarely hang out with Rin, if at all. Her nature appeals to some, but it just strikes me as a "guess how high I am trying to be" type of thing. After a few sentences seemingly randomly thrown in there to seem strange and/or deep I'd probably brush her off with a simple "yeah" or something and peace out. We'd not be great friends.

Emi and I would be okay I guess. I don't see much time where I would be around her though. I would not run since Shizune having me run around carrying stuff everywhere and her naturally brisk pacing would be enough for my heart, I think.

I could really get along with Lily and Hanako. If I did not end up with Shizune, I'd be with them. I enjoy tea myself, and do enjoy the relaxed and refined way Lily does things. I friggin LOVE reading as do most of you, and Hanako being so timid would prompt me to try to help if I could even if I wasn't romantically interested in her.

Kenji and I probably would not get along. He is clearly insane and I would be far too tempted to mess with him. Otherwise I'd 100% get a manly picnic because I'd be too "on the fence" with Shizune and Lily. I'd probably join the Student Council once I found out it was only Shizune and Misha, but I'd try to spend some time with Lily and Hanako too. I doubt Shizune would be pleased :(
Actionman3457

Post by Actionman3457 »

The only way I could be attending Yamaku like Hisao would be if I managed to shoot my right eye with one of my air soft guns(it nearly happened once). If I did manage to shoot my eye, I'm sure I would be blind in that eye. But hey, I get to wear an eye patch now!

Lilly:
I think I'd be placed in her class since I would have vision problems. Being the nice person that she is, she would invite me for tea. I can see ourselves just relaxing and talking about general subjects.

Hanako:
Lilly would introduce me to her, making things less awkward when I see her in the library(like many other people here, I like to read). Although I think I would scare her since I'm a pretty intimidating looking dude. She would get used to me in time, and we would talk about our favorite books. I can see myself losing at chess against her, and I would tell her that I like to write as well as read.

Emi:
Since I started to work out to keep my self in shape, we would meet at the track. After a while of pestering me, I would agree to be her running partner. Emi would get irritated would me since I wouldn't want to race against her. Eventually we would have a nutritious and delicious lunch with Rin.

Rin:
We would meet by having lunch with Emi. Rin would talk about her random subjects and I would try to have conversations with her. Thankfully I have a strange thought process so I could discuss things at length with her. Yet, I think we would confuse each other by trying to get our logic across. I would respect her artistic talents since I don't have any talent whatsoever.

Shizune:
I don't know how we would meet, but I guess I would be somewhere slacking off due to my relaxed nature. She would be probably get irritated since I wasn't doing anything. With her bossy attitude she would have me helping out with the student council(I don't deal with bossy women very well). Since our attitudes are pretty much opposite, we would constantly clash with one another.

Misha:
She would serve as a mediator between the two of us. Thankfully her happy attitude would bring a nice change of pace for me. I can see Misha bringing out my talkative side. And it would a good thing that Shizune can't hear, because when I get talkative I also get very loud. And with Misha being very loud, we would make one extremely loud pair.
"Your fine words and shining armor will get you nowhere!"-Travis Touchdown, Project Heroes
JohnnyBravo

Post by JohnnyBravo »

Assuming I'm only a little skinnier from my hospital stay, and I can keep my guitar, I would still go for Lilly, I just love her in everyway, I just wooing her is as easy as it is in the game, oh, and my disabillity, being in Hisao's shoes, the same thing as him.