screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by G3n0c1de »

Yukimi wrote:Many deafmutes are mutes because they never learnt to talk being deaf since birth for example. Those would still be able to make sounds.
As much as I wish Shizune were in this camp, I believe the devs have said that Shizune is mute in that she is physically incapable of vocalizing. Maybe from a birth defect.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Next time I'll try to explain myself better.
Like G3n0c1de said, it has been stated multiple times that Shizune is completely mute.

Post by Guest »

Wrench Wench wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:
Mercutio wrote:(would it be weird to stare at a blind girl's chest? would she ever know?)
"... Hisao? You've stopped talking, and you're breathing has become rapid..."
I'm sure this is done somewhere in the world. People masturbating in front of unsuspecting blind folk.
This reminded me of an old webcomic I used to read. I had to go google it up.

http://sexylosers.com/163.html

It was a somewhat reoccuring joke with that character. nsfw.
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

G3n0c1de wrote:[...] Shizune has the largest boobs.
No, no, you got it all wrong. Clearly Emi has the biggest boobs.
dfc.jpg
dfc.jpg (254.99 KiB) Viewed 5273 times
But yes, I'm more of a DFC person, so Emi. And I always imagined Lilly as having the nicest ass.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

G3n0c1de wrote: As much as I wish Shizune were in this camp, I believe the devs have said that Shizune is mute in that she is physically incapable of vocalizing. Maybe from a birth defect.
i'm positive this isn't true. What is the word of god on this?
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

ubergeneral wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote: As much as I wish Shizune were in this camp, I believe the devs have said that Shizune is mute in that she is physically incapable of vocalizing. Maybe from a birth defect.
i'm positive this isn't true. What is the word of god on this?
I'm positive that this has pros and cons. And because of those pros and cons, the devs will shuffle around whatever you want to say because they just want to troll trollers. :lol:
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... =30#p44347

Word of God appears here.

Then again, the KS devs are notorious tricksters amongst the gods. Take everything with a grain of salt (though Emi would probably rather you wouldn't, it's bad for your blood pressure)

Also, trhvmn, I laughed so hard at your post I almost choked on a piece of bread. What is the name of the manga you took this picture from?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Roy-Kr

Post by Roy-Kr »

Minister of Gloom wrote:What is the name of the manga you took this picture from?
Japanese Big Bust Party, by RaTe.
Hamachi ID: Melty Blood EU
Password: sugoisugoi
oldasdust

Post by oldasdust »

DaMan65 wrote:
Caesius wrote:Given how often Emi runs, I'd wager she has the best ass and le-... I mean thighs.
:lol:

I feel bad for laughing at that... :(

Anyway....
I laughed and didn't feel bad about it.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

I think this is one of the few places in the universe, where the girl representing white girls (Lilly) loses to all the asian girls (everyone else?)
In a battle of the boobs / ass
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Bara

Post by Bara »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:I think this is one of the few places in the universe, where the girl representing white girls (Lilly) loses to all the asian girls (everyone else?)
In a battle of the boobs / ass
In reality there are plenty of white girls with modest breasts and hips. Now in the fictional world all white women got double D's and luscious booties. If it turns out to be the case in the final release that Lily doesn't have tits/ass that would do a Holstein proud I guess you could choose to praise the Devs for injecting a little touch of the real world into their story.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Bara wrote:[...] I guess you could choose to praise the Devs for injecting a little touch of the real world into their story.
Well, at this point, I really don't think that KS being unrealistic is a problem anymore.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

trhvmn wrote:
Bara wrote:[...] I guess you could choose to praise the Devs for injecting a little touch of the real world into their story.
Well, at this point, I really don't think that KS being unrealistic is a problem anymore.
I think we forgot the true format of this game. :lol:

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

Shintai

Post by Shintai »

I forgot about this, and I think deserves to be mentioned and justifies the bump!

We can now talk about the ass portion of the discussion in more detail! DO SO NOW.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Shintai wrote:I forgot about this, and I think deserves to be mentioned and justifies the bump!
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/ ... nliang.jpg

We can now talk about the ass portion of the discussion in more detail! DO SO NOW.
Shizune turns me off, Emi can't turn me on, I wanna spank Rin's star, Lilly's would be interesting to take off and let's just tear Hanako's off. :twisted: