Are You Ready For Release?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

trekki859

Re: Are You Ready For Release?

Post by trekki859 »

Shades of gray wrote:
Mercutio wrote:
trekki859 wrote:yea..... so... i was ready for it. but here we are a few months after "within months from today".... needless to say i feel like blowing something up, preferably atomizing it. but that be pointless. so here i am. just a waitin. and a waitin. and a waiting.......
"within months" doesn't say how many months. :mrgreen: all they said was this year, and that's still got most of eight months left.

but hey, that's four months we've already been through! we don't have to wait through those again! :lol:
patience makes the heart gro...

LET ME PLAY THE GAME!

*Ahem* as i was saying, I will wait with the patience of a monk... right after I finish raging...

yea, id love to do that and still be exited about it but now that my inital rage has subsised, ive found i cant bring up the same passion that i used to have following this, it might come back, if it actuly comes out this year but... blah. my passion for this game has been killed
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

trekki859 wrote: yea, id love to do that and still be exited about it but now that my inital rage has subsised, ive found i cant bring up the same passion that i used to have following this, it might come back, if it actuly comes out this year but... blah. my passion for this game has been killed
then I guess I had better continue raging until it comes out... lol
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Rocket Royal

Post by Rocket Royal »

Yeah I am a newcomer to KS. I was a /v/ lurker for two years, then I hopped to /a/ as /v/ really started to decline. Totally honest it was that Ritcher fella that got me into trying the game.

I can wait. Time goes by fairly fast if you learn how to deal with stuff.
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

Shades of gray wrote:
trekki859 wrote: yea, id love to do that and still be exited about it but now that my inital rage has subsised, ive found i cant bring up the same passion that i used to have following this, it might come back, if it actuly comes out this year but... blah. my passion for this game has been killed
then I guess I had better continue raging until it comes out... lol
as long as it's released with enough time for me to go through before the whole apocalypse thing next year, im good. If not, the devs are going to get into some trouble ....
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

It would be very mean of them to relese it Dec 20th - we'de never be able to read it all in just one day.
Luckily they promised to release it this year...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

I wouldn't be surprised if this year, meant the tail end of the year, just to spite the fans, haha.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

In an ideal world, an update about progress will come around in the next month and we get the game around mid-summer. In the real world, I can't predict the future and the game comes out in the next 6 months anyway.
So with that rather sexy reveal, I look forward to the impending months, while also telling all the previous months of the year to fuck of cause they ain't worth my time any more as I don't have a working time machine.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

They're going to release the game sometime this fall, and everyone will be freaking out and playing it happily.

After everyone plays it for a couple months, they'll then release some "patches" that will do nothing except wipe your game history just to screw you over, eternally leaving you in a rage.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Rohalmen509 wrote:After everyone plays it for a couple months, they'll then release some "patches" that will do nothing except wipe your game history just to screw you over, eternally leaving you in a rage.
Rage? No no no no. That just gives you a good excuse to play it all the way through again.

It's not a bug; it's a feature. :P
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
vaelant

Post by vaelant »

this is the part where they are about to release it, but then whilst going over the final checks, find out they missed half of someones arc
Hanako > Shizune > Lily > Rin > Ami
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Wasn't Shizune's path the only one not complete in writing during that last update months ago?
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
MrKnives

Post by MrKnives »

Honestly i know i will run around the roof when the game is released and subsequently stay calm after a time, but that doesn't mean i'm gonna stop playing or making any fanfic
Be my lifeline... for this lifetime.
Suffer in pleasure... for ever and ever...
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Goldilurks wrote:Wasn't Shizune's path the only one not complete in writing during that last update months ago?
Emi path:
Writing: Path script is finalised.
Direction: Path direction is completed.

Lilly path:
Writing: Path script is finalised.
Direction: Act 3 out of 4 complete.

Hanako path:
Writing: Path script second draft finished, Act 4 in editing.
Direction: Act 2 out of 4 complete.

Rin path:
Writing: Act 4 second draft in progress.
Direction: Act 3 out of 4 complete.

Shizune path:
Writing: Act 4 second draft in progress, Act 3 in editing.
Direction: Act 2 out of 4 complete.
The updates since then said that they've finished Lilly's path and Hanako's path.
Shizune and Rin are the only one's left now. They haven't made an update on whether or not they finished Rin's path yet.
And it figures that they've finished Emi first.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Just to let you guys know, I want KS released now.

Post by Guest »

Well, I was obsessive when I first got into KS (last summer (apparently I downloaded the game in like December '09 but forgot about it and never ended up playing it until summer 2010)). But yeah, that year it seems that a lot of good games are coming out this year, so I've been able to mostly forget about Katawa Shoujo. But after seeing a post about it on /v/, I was suddenly a bit obsessed with it again. So uhhh... a month or so would be good. Don't want it released right away cause I'll be busy with E3 stuff, finishing up some video projects, and playing inFamous 2 and Ocarina 3D.