screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: screw it, we need a boobs and ass topic

Post by G3n0c1de »

Roy-Kr wrote:You mean FLATTEST ass, right?
I prefer to think of it as toned.
VCR wrote:Hideaki
VCR confirmed for megagay.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Verett

Post by Verett »

Emi has the best tits.

The best tits are non-existent tits. 8)
Rocket Royal

Post by Rocket Royal »

Verett wrote:Emi has the best tits.

By that logic she's a foot fetishist's dream come true as well.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Definitely Shizune.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Rocket Royal wrote:
Verett wrote:Emi has the best tits.

By that logic she's a foot fetishist's dream come true as well.
:lol: that was fucking hilarious. :mrgreen: and since this seems like an important kind of topic, time for me to weigh in. starting with the more challenging part...

The Ass.
challenging 'cause we don't see much ass in this game, at least not yet. but Emi's probably got the most toned ass, there might not be much there but it's got to be nice. we get that one shot of Lilly from behind, which pretty much suggests she's got some good curves hidden under that overly long skirt. and I kinda think Rin's probably got a nice ass, mostly 'cause she does everything with her legs, though I dunno if that makes sense. might be just me. hard to say for the others, and who knows how Hanako would react if you said anything about her ass, or anything else now that I think about it. also: I kind of want to smack Misha's ass. repeatedly. but that also might be just me.

The Boobs.
I'm going by looks here, not by the measurements on the site, which I think the devs said were bogus. heh. I know Shizune gets pointed out as having big boobs, maybe 'cause of the original page from RAITA, but when you look at all the girls, she's not all that much bigger. she's got the really skinny frame, though, so they'd look bigger, and I'm cool with that. Lilly and Hanako look pretty close in size, and it's hard to say who's really got the better boobs, 'cause we don't know how damaged Hanako's chest is. (would it be weird to stare at a blind girl's chest? would she ever know?) Emi... moving on. I always thought that Misha was bigger than Shizune, but after playing the game some more, I saw that Misha pushes her boobs up whenever she crosses her arms under them, which is a lot, so maybe she's insecure or something. going to have to see them to be sure, and who knows if that'll happen. and finally, since more than a handful is never wasted, I'm totally looking forward to seeing that I'm right about what Rin's hiding under her shirt. seriously. look at her chest when she's turned at an angle (or when she's got those things pointed right at you like in the sample pic, my god, the shadows alone mean those things must be huge), you'll understand.

...yeah, I think about boobs a lot. so what? :mrgreen:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

ubergeneral wrote:out of curiousity going by shimmie art who's best looking? I know shimmie artists try to make all the girls look good but who seems to really stand out?
My memory, which is losing neurons as I type, seems to recall that Lilly is supposedly the most "classically beautiful" girl, and Rin is the plainest-looking. But with anime-style art you can't tell.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Rin is the plainest-looking
OBJECTION!

:mrgreen: just messing around, it's not like we'd ever all agree on who's hot and who's plain. but I had to do it. :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Mercutio wrote:(would it be weird to stare at a blind girl's chest? would she ever know?)
I... I have never considered this possibility.

Sub-fetish aquired.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Mercutio wrote:(would it be weird to stare at a blind girl's chest? would she ever know?)
"... Hisao? You've stopped talking, and you're breathing has become rapid..."
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

G3n0c1de wrote:
"... Hisao? You've stopped talking, and you're breathing has become rapid..."
I'm sure this is done somewhere in the world. People masturbating in front of unsuspecting blind folk.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Shizune's being doing that for months, she has the advantages of not making a sound.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Deaf people still make noises. They laugh, the moan and they scream.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Juno

Post by Juno »

Deafmutes, on the other hand, don't.
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

Juno wrote:Deafmutes, on the other hand, don't.
They might not be able to talk, but what keeps them from making sounds? I mean, like, do they have to be ninjas to be mute?
But your point may just be that they're not able to use their vocal chords. That much should be valid.
Also I'd say masturbating would include at least as much sound so that Lilly would notice. Hearing is her key to the world after all.

And as we're talking boobs here, I wanna see more of Rin, too.
Best ass would surely be Akira. You just can't be a superhero all night if you don't have the body for it.
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

Many deafmutes are mutes because they never learnt to talk being deaf since birth for example. Those would still be able to make sounds.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).