Are You Ready For Release?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Jaden82

Re: Are You Ready For Release?

Post by Jaden82 »

Wreckusu wrote:At any rate I maintain my stance that this month or the next is optimistic but not entirely unrealistic. At least based on the information provided by the developers through the blog anyway.
Unless the blog posts were there to throw us off and we wait until December 31st of this year when they post something one minute before midnight. The post will be this:

"Psych, bitches! In addition, it will be another year before release."

After shattering their hopes and dreams, people, after their hideous wails of suffering and rage, would notice that the post's blank space kept extending down the web page. They scroll down for about 30 seconds...their hope that the earlier statement was a joke building up until they reach the bottom. At the bottom they see....

trollface.jpg

Afterward, people would reply with many variants of the FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU.jpg and threats to the Devs lives.

It will be glorious...GLORIOUS....with so much suffering for me to feast on. :D
Being deaf has its advantages...such as I don't have to run into a burning building because I can't hear the screams for help.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Jaden82 wrote:
Wreckusu wrote: It will be glorious...GLORIOUS....with so much suffering for me to feast on. :D
No shit. :cry: Too much suffering for me though.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

Nightlinks wrote:
DaMan65 wrote:In all honesty I know its been said it will be released this year but it wouldn't surprise me if it was like right over the border into 2012 or a month or so around that.

And I wouldn't blame them if it got pushed back, game releases get pushed back all the time, but its almost always worth the wait.

GEARS OF WAR 3 AND MASS EFFECT 3 I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!!!!!... and the KS devs hehehehehehhe :lol:

Let's not forget Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2
duke nukem forever anyone?
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
DavisonInc

Post by DavisonInc »

Shades of gray wrote:I just hope the forums/site can handle the influx thats bound to happen when the game hits.
now a Q for all, Torrent or normal Download? I'm going torrent when it comes out
I recommend the torrent, it would both help to reduce the huge amount of bandwidth that will be used on the first day, but may even download faster considering how many people will inevitably barrage the direct link. Really in my personal opinion the direct links should only be used if your current circumstances mean you're unable to torrent the game.

Edit: And I'll be taking the day off work.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

Bringerof_D wrote:duke nukem forever anyone?
beat you to it. :D

though, why are we spoiler tagging the titles?
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

Shujoxa wrote:
Bringerof_D wrote:duke nukem forever anyone?
beat you to it. :D

though, why are we spoiler tagging the titles?
dunno, i just spoiler tagged cause everyone else did, figured i'd keep it consistent.

also
scott1and wrote:
Roy-Kr wrote:
Wreckusu wrote:Either way exciting times ahead, I have a good feeling KS will be released this month.
Not a chance. :lol:
Sad but true. An update maybe, completion...as likely as Satan selling ice cream.
actually it'd be very appropriate for him to do so, Satan is stuck in a block of ice. Also for future reference, dont use "When hell freezes over." to tell someone you're not gonna do something. a particular level of hell is in fact frozen.
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

DMGnome wrote:Rargh. Word of Dante.
well, speaking strictly of mythology, his word is as good as anyones. I mean i could say god is in fact just a fat *astard, and no one would be able to disprove it.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Bringerof_D wrote:actually it'd be very appropriate for him to do so, Satan is stuck in a block of ice. Also for future reference, dont use "When hell freezes over." to tell someone you're not gonna do something. a particular level of hell is in fact frozen.
Heck, if you go by the norse mythology version of hell, it is entirely frozen over.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

yea..... so... i was ready for it. but here we are a few months after "within months from today".... needless to say i feel like blowing something up, preferably atomizing it. but that be pointless. so here i am. just a waitin. and a waitin. and a waiting.......
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

trekki859 wrote:yea..... so... i was ready for it. but here we are a few months after "within months from today".... needless to say i feel like blowing something up, preferably atomizing it. but that be pointless. so here i am. just a waitin. and a waitin. and a waiting.......
"within months" doesn't say how many months. :mrgreen: all they said was this year, and that's still got most of eight months left.

but hey, that's four months we've already been through! we don't have to wait through those again! :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

Mercutio wrote:
trekki859 wrote:yea..... so... i was ready for it. but here we are a few months after "within months from today".... needless to say i feel like blowing something up, preferably atomizing it. but that be pointless. so here i am. just a waitin. and a waitin. and a waiting.......
"within months" doesn't say how many months. :mrgreen: all they said was this year, and that's still got most of eight months left.

but hey, that's four months we've already been through! we don't have to wait through those again! :lol:
patience makes the heart gro...

LET ME PLAY THE GAME!

*Ahem* as i was saying, I will wait with the patience of a monk... right after I finish raging...
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

I know it's way more than a thousand times more difficult to make the game than to wait for the game but still waiting makes me hyper anxious, so anxious in fact that I check thie forum blog twice daily knowing there's no way they have finished it so I hope they publish another path is completed soon or something before I start plucking off my eyebrows :P :P :P
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Ar Grathnos

Post by Ar Grathnos »

Jaden82 wrote: ...
Unless the blog posts were there to throw us off and we wait until December 31st of this year when they post something one minute before midnight. The post will be this:

After reading that I was totally thinking that one minute would pass, it'd roll over to the next year, and they'd post another entry that was all "LOL GUYS ITS BEEN A YEAR HERE'S THE GAEM HAVE FUN OLOLOLOLOLOLO"

And bricks would be shat.
My order of favorites; Hanako=Lilly>=Rin>=Emi>>>>Shizune
I'm crazy, what of it?
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Ar Grathnos wrote:
Jaden82 wrote: ...

After reading that I was totally thinking that one minute would pass, it'd roll over to the next year, and they'd post another entry that was all "LOL GUYS ITS BEEN A YEAR HERE'S THE GAEM HAVE FUN OLOLOLOLOLOLO"

And bricks would be shat.
Not to mention fanart's drawn, fanfictions rewritten/started, raging, forever-fans shall be born, and other semantics that will come too.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi