Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bradpara

Re: Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

Post by bradpara »

Sajomir wrote:
bradpara wrote:So, what do you think would be a fitting date for the girls.

Emi: probably seems like the type to be happy just cruising town or maybe going hiking or jogging someplace scenic. Also with I could see maybe enjoying watching a sporting event with Hisao. I most defintly would imagine Emi in the Stands of a Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles game or a Vegaltia Sendai match, chanting and singing like a proper Japanese Sports Fan. Emi might probably also like to go play minature golf of bowl

Shizune: This girl is most likely very high maitanence. We already know that she has a taste for expensive food so taking her on a dinner date might set Hisao back a bit. Still note sure about other "high brow" stuff though. On the other hand she might be of "competing" so maybe a video arcade might be a good place. She might also like minature golf, the no throwing policy, however, might means that bowling is out. She might also try to drag Hisao to a mall to go shopping with her. I am still trying to think about whether or not, she be the type to go to a ball game.
Having been to a Fukuoka Hawks game, I have to say, that would be a lot of fun for Emi or Shizune. I could see Emi just enjoying it, and Shizune getting completely competitive about it! While seeing either doing the cheering would be adorable, I really want to see Shizune leading the cheers! It's just as visual and energetic as it is loud, so she'd be right at home feeling it and directing the crowd. Hell, I can see her jumping the existing leader, taking his gear, and getting them to go nuts. (plus, she can always say "LOUDER!" *sunglasses* "I can't hear you yet")

Heheh, Shzune Signing while Misha or Hisao Holds the Megaphone BRILLANT
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

scott1and wrote:Shizune...is...the...TERMINATOR :shock:
Wow
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Shizune gets what she wants. Even when she doesn't get it.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Csihar wrote:
Palas wrote:Shizune: Anywhere lively. An arcade looks perfect, for all the activity and competition.
Indeed. Suddenly I find myself REALLY hoping (for what it's worth) that there's an arcade scene with Shizune in the actual game.
Hisao and Shizune both emerged from the arcade, Hisao's head seemed slumped while Shizune carred hers high. Shizune than turned to Hisao pulled out an index card and wrote simply "say it"

Hisao hesitated but than Shizune wrote again this time in Katakanna "SAY IT"

Hisao than spoke and wrote at the same time "Shicchan's Kung Fu is the Best, she beat me, with Dan."
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

Hanako would probably enjoy a trip to a movie theatre. It's a dark place where everyone's focused on one image, losing themselves in fantasy, and she doesn't have to nervously try to converse. Plus, some places have comfy seats.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

CindehQ wrote:Hanako would probably enjoy a trip to a movie theatre. It's a dark place where everyone's focused on one image, losing themselves in fantasy, and she doesn't have to nervously try to converse. Plus, some places have comfy seats.
Never thought of that, that is so perfect. I can even see Hisao taking her to a romanitc fantasy movie and kissing her all of a sudden
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

bradpara wrote: Hisao and Shizune both emerged from the arcade, Hisao's head seemed slumped while Shizune carred hers high. Shizune than turned to Hisao pulled out an index card and wrote simply "say it"

Hisao hesitated but than Shizune wrote again this time in Katakanna "SAY IT"

Hisao than spoke and wrote at the same time "Shicchan's Kung Fu is the Best, she beat me, with Dan."
Like the Risk commercial~
"Shichan is the greatest, she is better than the very best, but since there's no term for 'better than the very best', we just call her 'Sir'."

Anyways.
I think deep inside Shizune's one of those girls that just spends hours just staring at her special someone. Just a thought :P
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:Anyways. I think deep inside Shizune's one of those girls that just spends hours just staring at her special someone. Just a thought :P
Hisao and Shizune, Sitting down in a cafe, having lunch. While just holding eachother's hands and kissing every so often. So perfect I just want to....

A.C.O.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

They should add a black guy into the story... Just to spice things up...

Just imagine the possibilities ;D
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

CindehQ wrote:Hanako would probably enjoy a trip to a movie theatre. It's a dark place where everyone's focused on one image, losing themselves in fantasy, and she doesn't have to nervously try to converse. Plus, some places have comfy seats.
That, and she seems to enjoy being extremely close to the people that she does like(see: Lilly, and Hisao to a lesser extent as of Act 1). A movie theatre would be perfect for that.
bradpara wrote:
PasterOfMuppets wrote:Anyways. I think deep inside Shizune's one of those girls that just spends hours just staring at her special someone. Just a thought :P
Hisao and Shizune, Sitting down in a cafe, having lunch. While just holding eachother's hands and kissing every so often. So perfect I just want to....

A.C.O.
"Gripping each other's hand in a silent battle of wills to determine who will succumb to their obvious feelings and move in for a kiss first" sounds more fitting, but whatever...
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Shujoxa wrote:
bradpara wrote:

A.C.O.
"Gripping each other's hand in a silent battle of wills to determine who will succumb to their obvious feelings and move in for a kiss first" sounds more fitting, but whatever...

Hehehehe. That is intresting
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Shujoxa wrote:"Gripping each other's hand in a silent battle of wills to determine who will succumb to their obvious feelings and move in for a kiss first" sounds more fitting, but whatever...
Yes. This. This doesn't seem like the full extent of it as I bet there'd also be more challenges, too. Kinda like the one where Shizune made Hisao spend the festival with her and Misha. The challenges would likely be both for genuine things like that and for romantic, but slightly embarassing things as well.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Hisao and Shizune spend all their time trying to one up each other. I can't wager anything such as holding hands lasting long.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Wrench Wench wrote:Hisao and Shizune spend all their time trying to one up each other. I can't wager anything such as holding hands lasting long.
But that is *after* the date, assuming the lady is impressed :wink:

On another note, pretty much have to agree with everyone said so far, though I would like to add that I think that all the girls, except prehaps Lilly wouldbe up for a night on the couch watching a movie on DVD. Hanako,especially,assuming the movie is good.
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

bradpara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:Hisao and Shizune spend all their time trying to one up each other. I can't wager anything such as holding hands lasting long.
But that is *after* the date, assuming the lady is impressed :wink:

On another note, pretty much have to agree with everyone said so far, though I would like to add that I think that all the girls, except prehaps Lilly wouldbe up for a night on the couch watching a movie on DVD. Hanako,especially,assuming the movie is good.
Do you think Lilly would be into audio dramas perhaps?
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who