Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bradpara

Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

Post by bradpara »

So, what do you think would be a fitting date for the girls.

Emi: probably seems like the type to be happy just cruising town or maybe going hiking or jogging someplace scenic. Also with I could see maybe enjoying watching a sporting event with Hisao. I most defintly would imagine Emi in the Stands of a Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles game or a Vegaltia Sendai match, chanting and singing like a proper Japanese Sports Fan. Emi might probably also like to go play minature golf of bowl

Hanako: Tough one probably a "date" with her would just be her and Hisao enjoying a walk somewhere quiet like a garden or a park. Mostly like after dark so Hanako would be a little less self conscious.

Lilly: Lilly is a very class girl, she would probably enjoy classical and tradtional japanese concerts, probably likes evening strolls herself. Dinner and a romantic (and expensive) restaurant is probably also going to figure in

Rin: She'd probably like to go some of Sendai's numerous art museums but other than that, who knows this it Rin here.

Shizune: This girl is most likely very high maitanence. We already know that she has a taste for expensive food so taking her on a dinner date might set Hisao back a bit. Still note sure about other "high brow" stuff though. On the other hand she might be of "competing" so maybe a video arcade might be a good place. She might also like minature golf, the no throwing policy, however, might means that bowling is out. She might also try to drag Hisao to a mall to go shopping with her. I am still trying to think about whether or not, she be the type to go to a ball game.
Last edited by bradpara on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
scott1and

Re: Fun with the Girls (No NOT THAT)

Post by scott1and »

Rin would enjoy time traveling with robot dogs and aliens
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

I could actually see Rin enjoying that.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Hanako: Tough one probably a "date" with her would just be her and Hisao enjoying a walk somewhere quiet like a garden or a park. Mostly like after dark so Hanako would be a little less self conscious.
Nah, you need to challenge her and get her to come out of her shell. Sure, she probably needs these silent moments where she can just read or play chess with someone she trusts, but she's also the kind of person who will not try anything new on her own, thus missing out on a lot of fun. You have to push her a little.

You could start with the arcade. It's somewhat dark, but she has to DO something and can't stay all passive. You can have her play DDR or something like that. Don't forget that we're talking about the reigning world champion of the floor tile game. I'm sure she'd like that.
You can also go to karaoke with her, possibly joined by Lilly and maybe Akira (yeah, not exactly a date*). You know, this Japanese karaoke where you get your own little room. She'd be around people she trusts, but it's still something where she can go all out. Hanako seems to me like someone who likes to listen to music, so she might enjoy karaoke too. She just needs a little push.

* Unless you count it as a semi-lesbian semi-incestuous double date. :wink:
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Panty Supervisor wrote:
Nah, you need to challenge her and get her to come out of her shell. Sure, she probably needs these silent moments where she can just read or play chess with someone she trusts, but she's also the kind of person who will not try anything new on her own, thus missing out on a lot of fun. You have to push her a little.

You could start with the arcade. It's somewhat dark, but she has to DO something and can't stay all passive. You can have her play DDR or something like that. Don't forget that we're talking about the reigning world champion of the floor tile game. I'm sure she'd like that.
You can also go to karaoke with her, possibly joined by Lilly and maybe Akira (yeah, not exactly a date*). You know, this Japanese karaoke where you get your own little room. She'd be around people she trusts, but it's still something where she can go all out. Hanako seems to me like someone who would listen to music a lot, so she might enjoy karaoke too. She just needs a little push.
I think both of you have it right, actually. Other good ideas for her include:
- A nightclub. Usually dimly lit, but once you get her a bit more confidence, she'd probably enjoy the dancing and such.
- A movie. This one's kinda bland, but obvious and nice.
- A play. Similar to a movie (in that you're watching something in the dark, so she could feel more at ease during the show), but a bit of added socializing at the intermission and more cultured than your average blockbuster or rom-com. Like the nightclub idea, this would be more for after she broke out of her shell a bit more.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Emi would totally be down for a rock concert. Actually, they'd all probably enjoy live music, although Rin would probably enjoy something crazy like the Boredoms, Lilly would like a classical symphony or string quartet, and Shizune may just do it to humor you. Or maybe she'd like letting her hair down and dancing to some electronic/club music (since she can feel the ~vibrations~, plus the mental image of Shizune giving you the booty-grind is just too delicious to pass up). Hanako would be the least likely to go to a crowded show, but she might like a small folk/singer-songwriter performance at a cafe or something.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Csihar wrote:Actually, they'd all probably enjoy live music,
Csihar wrote: Shizune may just do it to humor you. Or maybe she'd like letting her hair down and dancing to some electronic/club music (since she can feel the ~vibrations~, plus the mental image of Shizune giving you the booty-grind is just too delicious to pass up).
After thinking about it via the concert thread, I think that if they had sign-language interpreters, I think Shizune might be into Daft Punk. Maybe Radiohead, too, since they both like having "Everything in its Right Place".
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Csihar wrote:Shizune(since she can feel the ~vibrations~, plus the mental image of Shizune giving you the booty-grind is just too delicious to pass up).
I see whatcha did there. :wink: Also, you are definitely correct. Despite Shizune being at my bottom of my list I definitely would pass even seeing any of the girls doing the booty-grind. Now could you imagine Rin doing that.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

bradpara wrote:So, what do you think would be a fitting date for the girls.

Emi: probably seems like the type to be happy just cruising town or maybe going hiking or jogging someplace scenic. Also with I could see maybe enjoying watching a sporting event with Hisao. I most defintly would imagine Emi in the Stands of a Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles game or a Vegaltia Sendai match, chanting and singing like a proper Japanese Sports Fan. Emi might probably also like to go play minature golf of bowl

Shizune: This girl is most likely very high maitanence. We already know that she has a taste for expensive food so taking her on a dinner date might set Hisao back a bit. Still note sure about other "high brow" stuff though. On the other hand she might be of "competing" so maybe a video arcade might be a good place. She might also like minature golf, the no throwing policy, however, might means that bowling is out. She might also try to drag Hisao to a mall to go shopping with her. I am still trying to think about whether or not, she be the type to go to a ball game.
Having been to a Fukuoka Hawks game, I have to say, that would be a lot of fun for Emi or Shizune. I could see Emi just enjoying it, and Shizune getting completely competitive about it! While seeing either doing the cheering would be adorable, I really want to see Shizune leading the cheers! It's just as visual and energetic as it is loud, so she'd be right at home feeling it and directing the crowd. Hell, I can see her jumping the existing leader, taking his gear, and getting them to go nuts. (plus, she can always say "LOUDER!" *sunglasses* "I can't hear you yet")
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Palas

Post by Palas »

Emi: An amusement park seems fine, she seems to be the kind of girl who would easily go through all the rides in seconds. A (Healthy) picnic could work, too.

Hanako: What an interesting discussion we're having here about how to deal with and amuse a girl that doesn't actually exist. But hey, I'm sure she would enjoy a sleepover with Lilly close friends (hohohoHOHOHOHO), maybe hanging out at late night for eating. Then walking or driving around just for the sake of it until the morning light.
Indeed, go clubbing seems plausible once she gets to trust you, but I don't see her dancing, no. Instead, I'd rather take her somewhere with a deeper atmosphere. Lounge/deep house/drum 'n' bass, d'you know what I mean. And have her drinking, of course.

Rin: The gig in the sky. Drugs. Pick your favourite.

Lilly: Something classy, something not really loud or with too many people, the reason is obvious. Interestingly, it looks like she would only enjor herself with something very lively, capable of stimulating her functional senses. A restaurant with live concerts would be good.

Shizune: Anywhere lively. An arcade looks perfect, for all the activity and competition.

Misha: Stand-up comedy Image

Or you could just spike their drink and PARTY HARD
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

Csihar wrote:Hanako would be the least likely to go to a crowded show, but she might like a small folk/singer-songwriter performance at a cafe or something.
I actually went to a blues thing yesterday afternoon at a local coffee shop. Now that you mention it, it seems like something she would like if such an event were incorporated into the game (odds that the devs did that are next to nil, and they won't since her path is completed, but notice the word "if".)
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Palas wrote:Shizune: Anywhere lively. An arcade looks perfect, for all the activity and competition.
Indeed. Suddenly I find myself REALLY hoping (for what it's worth) that there's an arcade scene with Shizune in the actual game.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Csihar wrote:
Palas wrote:Shizune: Anywhere lively. An arcade looks perfect, for all the activity and competition.
Indeed. Suddenly I find myself REALLY hoping (for what it's worth) that there's an arcade scene with Shizune in the actual game.
... And so she began her fifth go at the claw game. The little monkey she so desperately wanted was still smiling, though it was beginning to look as if it were mocking her. I glanced over at Misha, who had been so encouraging earlier was now looking on with a mixture of fear and fatigue. She was signing something, but Shizune's eyes were fixed on the monkey, a cold calculating glare that would have drained the warmth from my blood had it been directed at me. She took her time adjusting the claws position for the greatest chance of success. She'd hover her finger over the button to drop the claw, one twitch away from her next attempt, and holding off at the last second to fine tune it some more. Perhaps it was nerves, more than calculation. She finally hit the button, and watched the claw descend. It was out of her hands now. She had aimed the claw well, it landed right on top of her prize. The claw grabbed the toy around the arm, and began to hoist it into the air. Shizune's eyes went wide, a smile slowly creeping onto her face. And then the monkey slipped from the claw, and plummeted to bottom, joining its compatriots.

Misha cringed, and Shizune stood there, frozen. I could not see her face, but she began shaking breathing heavily. And in one swift motion, she balled up all of her anger, frustration, and hatred into her fist, and put it clean through the reinforced glass panel. Misha jumped, while I stood on, not knowing whether to intervene, or run as that glass panel could be my chest next. Shizune then reached down into the pile of toys, grabbed the monkey, and extracted it from the machine. I looked at Shizune's hand, it was bleeding, and she might have broken something. That little monkey was now in death's grip itself. With blood dripping from it, somehow, it didn't seem as happy as before. The lone employee observed us some distance way, cowering behind one of the arcade cabinets. Seemingly satisfied, Shizune stormed out of the arcade, with myself and Misha on her heels, following out of fear more than anything else.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Shizune...is...the...TERMINATOR :shock:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Just makes me think of the wording "Shizune in the actual game" and now G3n0c1de's story that there would be a claw machine somewhere filled with KS Plushies.
Wouldn't Shizune just get pissed if you took her on a date to that arcade and ended up winning the Lilly or Hanako plushy. That would be a gift you wouldn't want to give to her in fear of witnessing a potential plushicide.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)