Yamaku near Sendai?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Palas

Re: Yamaku near Sendai?

Post by Palas »

The tsunami would be no threat, I suppose, but I assume the earthquake could cause structural problems in Yamaku. I mean, I doubt it's fully prepared against events such as these and students with motion problems could be in danger.

Just fantasy.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

That is kind of ignorant since in just happen a little bit ago or at least if you were there when it happen[/quote]

It happened a month and three days ago... and how is it ignorant in any way?[/quote] because that thread was put up on the day the it happen[/quote]

You're still not making any sense there "Sid". Just what are you referring to as being ignorant?[/quote]
maybe your not understanding because i use ingnorent but im just saying its a dick move making fun of something that just kill or completly screwed people lives
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Sid Vicious wrote:maybe your not understanding because i use ingnorent but im just saying its a dick move making fun of something that just kill or completly screwed people lives
So basicly you're pointing at the post from one month ago and not silentcook's one.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Sid Vicious wrote:im just saying its a dick move making fun of something that just kill or completly screwed people lives
I think we all agree on that point, and as Wil Wheaton says, "Don't be a dick."
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who