Will anyone else be getting it on?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Csihar

Re: Will anyone else be getting it on?

Post by Csihar »

Shades of Grey wrote:Warning: reading this board may be harmful to your health.

click ok to continue.
[ok] [cancel]
Fixed it for you.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

yes you will and if you say the right thing it you join in or at least i wish you would
Last edited by Sid Vicious on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

You know, even completely putting aside liking certain background characters (see sig), it would actually be another way in which KS sheds another stupid trait of Japanese VNs; that no one else ever seems to have sex or even kiss, and the only other people that fancy anyone else are nutcases who have no chance - comic relief, essentially. It was a pretty cool thing in Edelweiss that it broke this tendency, but it was still in comic relief territory due to the... unconventional appearance of the girls involved.

Actually, it would be pretty damn cool if there was a dating sim where the girls you don't pursue end up going out with other guys. You could take it in an NTR direction, but even without that it would still make it a lot more realistic and less like simply going through the motions of unlocking a girl's ending.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Teclo wrote:Actually, it would be pretty damn cool if there was a dating sim where the girls you don't pursue end up going out with other guys.
Harvest Moon 64 right there.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

*Hisao opens door to art supply room, hoping to find Rin, but walks in on Yuuko giving Nomiya fellatio.*

Hisao: ._. ...

Yuuko: O_O ...

Nomiya: HEY, my newest student, come for inspiration, eh!?

Hisao: ...*slowly leaves, closing door behind him.*
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Shades of Grey wrote:Warning: reading this thread may be harmful to your health.

click ok to continue.
[ok] [cancel]
Smoku wrote:[ok]
I'll get over it
I love that you guys did this as the end of page 1, clicking through to page 2 = [ok] XD

G3n0c1de wrote:
Teclo wrote:Actually, it would be pretty damn cool if there was a dating sim where the girls you don't pursue end up going out with other guys.
Harvest Moon 64 right there.
I remember that. I could never bring myself to do any girl than Karen, once I found out that she actually ran away from home to be with her guy if you don't pursue her D:
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Totz the Plaid

First of May, first of May, outdoor f***ing starts today!

Post by Totz the Plaid »

It's the First of May and while this isn't quite on-topic, this thread is about sex, the song I'm about to link to is about sex, and it's given a hilarious ASL translation (and I mentioned in another thread that I think Shizune might dig it depending on her sense of humor) so... here's Jonathan Coulton's "First of May": Enjoy!

Obviously NSFW.

Also, the guy who did this has a lot of other ASL songs. Many of them are other JoCo numbers, but there's "Bohemian Rhapsody" too.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who