What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mysterious Stranger

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Posting as guest, complete outsider and sex maniac...

Shizune and Misha on a threesome, like NAO...
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Most of these have been collected from throughout this thread, but here's a list of things that I would love to see in the full version of the game:

‘Cwtch’ is a Welsh word that doesn’t translate straight into any other language as far as I know, but its meaning is a combination of a hug and a safe place. I’d like to see Hisao become a cwtch for Hanako. I’m not Welsh, I just love that there’s a word to express that sort of thing.

Pool scenes in at least a couple paths. Emi, Shizune and Hanako have the most potential for that to be great in my opinion.

Random extra in a wheelchair.

A few classmates to become minor secondary or tertiary characters.

An epilogue for the “best” ending for each girl, if not for all good endings.

Some lovemaking instead of just sex.

CGs of cuddling/snuggling between Hisao and each girl on their separate paths at some point. Especially Hanako, but it’d be great for all of them.

http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/1424 This. If Rin’s confession doesn’t involve her subconsciously painting Hisao because he’s what’s on her mind, that’ll be a very sadly missed potential.

More of Hisao’s personality and familial relationships. Also how they react to each of the different girls along the separate paths.

I’d love to see Kenji snap and try a ‘first strike’ against the “female threat”. I’d particularly love it if his strike was pitifully ineffective, though having it happen as a bad ending would be interesting as well.
…having him go plain yandere (or a strange equivalent thereof) thinking his only ally has abandoned him to be destroyed by women and try to go on a killing spree would be pretty neat as well for a bad ending. I’d hate to see him actually succeed, especially since he’s practically blind and really pretty tiny, but… yeah.

Speaking of Kenji, I’d like his endings (the worst one for each act) to result in Hisao dying in more and more absurd ways. I mentioned in the erotica thread about having Kenji effectively date rape him and then freak out when THAT makes him drowsy, too. They could play it for laughs and have the shock of his hallmate’s panic shock our protagonist into a fatal heart attack.

I’d like to see Hisao have a (non-fatal) heart attack in Emi’s route.

Having either Lilly or Yuuko walking in on Hisao and another girl would be pretty excellent. So would having Kenji freak out about it and give Hisao a mid-coital heart-attack. That one would have to be a bad ending unless it happened to not be fatal.

A non-fatal heart attack in Hanako’s path would really open up interesting story potentials as well.

Some genuinely HAPPY, not bittersweet, endings, even if it’s not all the good ones.

I want Misha to survive through the end of the game.

A special ‘harem image’ CG for 100% completion. Preferably something clean, but with maybe some fanservice.

Some yuri content. Strangely, this seems most appropriate for Rin/Emi since the rooftop lunch scene seemed like you were hanging out with a couple while all the Shizune/Misha and Lilly/Hanako stuff seemed either friendly (the first pair) or motherly (the latter).

More interplay between girls that don’t normally associate with each other much. Misha talking to Hanako or Lilly sans Shizune would be pretty interesting.

In Shizune’s path, a game of Risk should turn into sex. In Emi’s being caught in the rain whilst running and taking shelter in the equipment shed should lead to sex. It just makes sense.

Have the first sex scene feel like it really is Hisao’s first time (and presumably Hanako’s too on her path).

Hisao getting frustrated as he tries to confess to Shizune and just takes her hand and places it over his heart.

Last but not least, a very awkward scene where he has to ask the Nurse for help with the erectile dysfunction side effect of his meds, or at least some protection. …or better yet, getting caught by the nurse while trying to steal some condoms from the office.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

lots of Romance between Hanako and Hisao
Playful relationship between shizune and hisao
a deep relationship with lilly and hisao

and others iuuno lol
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Totz the Plaid wrote:Most of these have been collected from throughout this thread, but here's a list of things that I would love to see in the full version of the game:
Finally, someone actually agrees with me on half these desires.
You my dear Totz, have just layed down pretty much every thing that was in my thoughts minus a dream sequence. Yeah, after reading Leotrack's fanfic "Numbered Days" I believe some interesting dream sequence can be placed into one of these paths at least.
Maybe him thinking about what his parent might think of his new relationships, maybe to bring back Iwanako in a sequence where she is upset with Hisao for having pursued a path and forgetting about her or place one of the 5 in place of Iwanako at the confession scene.
I'm just full of suprises today.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

neumanproductions wrote: You my dear Totz, have just layed down pretty much every thing that was in my thoughts minus a dream sequence.
Hmm... hadn't thought about dream sequences since I read through the blog archives before joining the forum and somewhere in there the Devs mentioned cutting a ton of nightmare sequences. To me that implied that they'd be absent completely, but if they're not, quite a bit could be done with that... It could also give those yandere fans what they desire without ruining the story for anyone else by having it be a pure nightmare sequence.

Yeah. Consider the idea of a mix of dream and/or nightmare sequences to be on my list now, too.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

I wouldn't mind seeing a few Hisao/Yuuko and Hisao/Akira scenes.

...though that would probably involve him two-timing Hanako/Lilly, and thus would lead to several bad things.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

I bow before Totz the Plaid.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

What if Kenji decided to go on some random female killing spree and Hisao takes a stab or shot for any of the girls?
that's be a pree goood story... atleast for me...
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:What if Kenji decided to go on some random female killing spree and Hisao takes a stab or shot for any of the girls?
If if it's written as well as what we've seen so far of the story, yes, that would be epic.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Yeah much of what Totz said I would have said. Other things I would like are exploration of char back stories, including maybe the orgins of Lilly and Shizune's feud and maybe even the option of being the one that plays peacemaker between the two. Getting them to at bury the hatchet and, if not beacome freinds at least understand and respect eachother.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:What if Kenji decided to go on some random female killing spree and Hisao takes a stab or shot for any of the girls?
For fun I imagine that Kenji is Yamaku's equivalent of Patrick Bateman. Actually, it'll be more fitting if it's Hisao instead...
静音是买外夫
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Like I said before, I'd hate to see any successful yandere action, except, perhaps for a bad ending, but I do like the thought of Kenji attempting some shooting or stabbing or something and failing miserably due to his weak body and poor eyesight. Could make for some great dark humor and I'm a fan of such things.

Also, I've been replaying Silent Hill 2 a bit this week, and I think it'd be hilarious if there were some absurd ending on top of the good, bad, and best ones. Kinda like the SH2 'Dog Ending' or the series staple 'UFO Endings'. It'd be especially awesome if you had to follow a very specific set of choices to end up at it making it a hidden scene. Of course, I know it's too late in production to add something like that, probably, but it'd be awesome if the Devs already had the thought.
Verett

Post by Verett »

kosherbacon wrote:...you expected differently of me?
Nope.
Mr.

Post by Mr. »

I would personally like to see rins sex scene include a foot job and or other footfetish material.
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Mr. wrote:I would personally like to see rins sex scene include a foot job and or other footfetish material.
I have an aversion to feet a lot of the time, so I'm pretty much the farthest thing from a foot fetishist you're likely to find, but I'd already accepted that this is so obvious that it's pretty much a given. When those scenes come up, I'm pretty much going to focus just on the text box and read through 'em as quickly as possible to get onto the rest of the plot. (I've also pretty much accepted that I'll need to go through the H-scenes in order to get the full plot, so, I'll just need to go through the H-scenes.)