What you wouldn't have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

outbackshaq

Re: What you wouldn't want to happen in the story

Post by outbackshaq »

I don't want anyone to forget the condom. pulling out is not a fool proof strategy. also "don't worry, I love you, we don't need one" is the most horrible decision I have ever seen on anime... and multiple times for goodness sake! so I hope it's at least mentioned that Hisao puts a condom on.
Theres always a work around ;)
Rhaegar

Post by Rhaegar »

outbackshaq wrote:I don't want anyone to forget the condom. pulling out is not a fool proof strategy. also "don't worry, I love you, we don't need one" is the most horrible decision I have ever seen on anime... and multiple times for goodness sake! so I hope it's at least mentioned that Hisao puts a condom on.
nah, there should be a decision whether you grab a condom or not and if you dont you get a badexcellent end.
outbackshaq

Post by outbackshaq »

Rhaegar wrote:
outbackshaq wrote:I hope it's at least mentioned that Hisao puts a condom on.
nah, there should be a decision whether you grab a condom or not and if you dont you get a badexcellent end.
Fantastic idea XD
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

outbackshaq wrote:
Rhaegar wrote:
outbackshaq wrote:I hope it's at least mentioned that Hisao puts a condom on.
Fantastic idea XD
Isn't like I haven't hinted at that possibility before. I've come across enough VNs for both a good sense of this concept and a bad sense.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Condoms? In hentai? Quite unlikely. :roll:
Which makes me wonder how the hell the Japanese manage to maintain their low birth rate...

Also:
"A condom? Where you are going, you don't need a condom!" -- Hanako
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
outbackshaq

Post by outbackshaq »

Panty Supervisor wrote:"A condom? Where you are going, you don't need a condom!" -- Hanako
FFFFFUUUUU... I did NOT just imagine Doctor Emmett Lathrop Brown making a back door joke DX
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

In the Lilly path, you could just send Hanako to the conbini to get condoms.
"Hanako goes to the conbini" would make a funny side story.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
neumanproductions

Condom with Hanako, reminds me of the concept of how much burn damage she really obtained down low. We haven't seen her legs behind the black stockings but this comes into play about if they do choose to have a possible pregnancy scenerio if any of the girls are infertile in some way?
This is actually more of a want, I would prefer a prologue where one of the girls gets pregnant or gets pregnant at a point maybe a month after the initial sex since we are running a 3 month span and only a week has passed; believe me i've seen worse. But the part pertaining to this that I wouldn't want to see is that one of the girls is infertile. I'm being honest here, I wouldn't want Hisao to say..."Oh, maybe I should get a condom." and then the girl responds that she cannot have children so it doesn't matter anyways. I do not kid, this is a thought I heard several times about Misha being infertile if they had given her a path, or just for the hell of it.

That would just be a shot to me personally because with any VN i've played I always think about a prologue scenerio and think of the protagonist and the girl he chooses/vice-versa have at least that potential. I don't know, just a personal quirk I have; thinking new life is beautiful.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

neumanproductions wrote:Condom with Hanako, reminds me of the concept of how much burn damage she really obtained down low. We haven't seen her legs behind the black stockings but this comes into play about if they do choose to have a possible pregnancy scenerio if any of the girls are infertile in some way?
This is actually more of a want, I would prefer a prologue where one of the girls gets pregnant or gets pregnant at a point maybe a month after the initial sex since we are running a 3 month span and only a week has passed; believe me i've seen worse.
I don't think they'd start a storyline like this only to leave it unresolved.
Also all burns that render one infertile would probably be prohibitive towards sex in general...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
neumanproductions

Mirage_GSM wrote:I don't think they'd start a storyline like this only to leave it unresolved.
Also all burns that render one infertile would probably be prohibitive towards sex in general...
I was speaking of infertility in general, while yes in Hanako's case I was refering to her ability to have comfortable sex at all. But Hanako's scarring sensitity is a topic for a different place and time.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

As long as theres no rape on Hisao's part they can resolve the how and when of Hanako however they want.
Nime

Post by Nime »

Don't want to see? Uh .. lot of things.
Some of them:
1) Nothing too "unrealistic" (too much of Hentai or even supernatural stuff). I think one of the aspects that makes KS so beautiful is how full of details, how realistic and "real" it feels. Kenji of course set aside, but that's fine - you need some comic-relief ;)
2) Call me prude, call me boring, but i don't want a footjob from Rin. Maybe a little play like "well, since i can't get my fingers on it.." - but not more. Just seems too ... awkward? Too cliché? Too flat, probably.
3) Hisao dying regulary on his "heart thingy". If there is one critical point where you make a dumb decision (well yes Emi, of course I'll participate in marathon just after a night full of action. How could it possibly be any bad?) it's okay, but in general i want to see happy ends.
4) If Kenji shows up nude again, please make the single leaf remain there.
5) Alcohol/drug-abuse (and related sex-orgies) - seems totally unfitting, would be a total turn-down and would remind me too much about mediocre hentai-games... although i image a drunken Misha to be quiet entertaining. Also on the other side, it would be interesting to see her put on narcotics...
6) .. leaving Hisao to "talk" with Shizune, if he learned a little of sign-language in her path. 'Speaking' it perfectly within three month would be impossible, but not learning it at all if he falls in love with her would be even more.
7) Oh, yeah ... Rin falling in love with Kenji (assuming that he is indeed the "blind guy" in art-club). Siriously, anybody falling in love with Kenji would be highly disturbing.
8 ) About virginity, I'm not sure ... would imagine (and like to see) Hanako and Rin being virgins. Lilly seems much more mature, so in my book she wouldn't be. Shizune seems more mature at first as well, but as the controlling-side drops, she seems just "normal", leaving her to be possibly both. Same goes for Emi. As Aura placed it (and at least that is not confusing ;) ) Hisao would be the true love of any of the girls - so i would assume they are all virgins. Adding a single non-virgin just for the statistics would seem pretty stupid to me.
9) Lilly and Shizune conflict ending in a total war. As someone said Lilly might end up in front of a car, i just pictured "so might Shizune - and then Hisao will have to decide whom to save". I mentioned happy endings, yes?

That's it for now ... just one more addition that came to my mind: Anybody else feeling strange about Hisao's parents just dropping his stuff and leaving? Not even a single phone-call in a week? It's not like I WANT to have a family-meeting, but then again it would be a nice set-up to introduce one of the girls as your girlfriend "officially"...
Fhegy

Post by Fhegy »

What I truly want with all this, is a tearjerking happy ending for all the girls.

What I don't want.
1) Don't make it to easy to get to the "Bad Ending". I don't want to fail because I choose "Pick up the fish!" instead of "Leave the poor fish alone!".

2) Don't forget all the other girls, only because you choose "that" part.

3) Don't make it and like. "[Girl name] is now your girlfriend! CONGRATIOLATIONS!" THE END. Don't do that...

Oh! And don't forget Kenji, he needs his world domination.
I like toast!
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Fhegy wrote:Don't forget all the other girls, only because you choose "that" part.
Well... it's been said that once you are locked on a path, the game will try to focus much more on your chosen girl. The only other girl who will probably get a decent amount of lines is the other girl in the pair. Like Rin would come up a lot along Emi's path. The other girls will probably wander in and out from time to time, but nothing too serious. I recall a dev saying that any scenes in Hisao's classroom should involve Misha, Shizune, and Hanako, in some form at least, no matter who Hisao has chosen.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

Also, while I understand Misha's going to be important for a while in Shizune's route, I really don't want to put up with her through the whole goddamn thing, if it's all the same to the devs. I'm not saying I want her dead (not that I'd care) but if you look at it, in Shizune's act 1 ending (and I think there's another scene or two where Misha's not around Hisao and Shizue) you see a brilliant chemistry between the two that as far as I can tell, Misha just destroys.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)