What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rohalmen509

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Rohalmen509 »

GoodleShoes wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:So where do you think the hentai scenes would take place?
I'm actually kind of interested at how they're going to handle those scenes. I hope they're serious scenes at least.
Of course they're going to be serious scenes. It's the sex-scenes! I'm just curious as to the matter of location XD
The student-counsel room is a given for Shizune. The equipment shed for Emi is another given, but what about the others? Personally, I hope Rin takes you to her room for 'private stuff' and Hanako stalks you to your room yandere style XD
As for Lily, I want her to suddenly attack Hisao with her hands, saying she just wants too 'see' him herself. ^^

as for another Kenji ending, I hope that they make a part where he's drunk as hell and tries to tackle-hug you in the shower room. Nude, of course. XD
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

Rohalmen509 wrote: The student-counsel room is a given for Shizune. The equipment shed for Emi is another given, but what about the others?
Where did that come from? I would have expected the Risk board for Shizune. Hanako will surely be the library, where else would she feel comfortable ;)
Well, for Lilly it doesn't matter anyways, she wouldn't see anything of her surroundings anyway. For Emi, I'd say its rather somewhere outdoors than in a shed, considering the sports type she is. And with Rin, I do have problems imagining anything :P She's just too random for that - gotta love it :)
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Petermeter wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: The student-counsel room is a given for Shizune. The equipment shed for Emi is another given, but what about the others?
Where did that come from? I would have expected the Risk board for Shizune. Hanako will surely be the library, where else would she feel comfortable ;)
Well, for Lilly it doesn't matter anyways, she wouldn't see anything of her surroundings anyway. For Emi, I'd say its rather somewhere outdoors than in a shed, considering the sports type she is. And with Rin, I do have problems imagining anything :P She's just too random for that - gotta love it :)
lol the Risk board is in the student council room. X)

For the sake of argument, Rin will do it anywhere. So that means we're going to be on the roof.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
lol the Risk board is in the student council room. X)

For the sake of argument, Rin will do it anywhere. So that means we're going to be on the roof.
Sounds good to me, I'm all game.

pun intended.
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Wrench Wench wrote:I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.
Will a Nice Boat be involved
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

bradpara wrote:
Wrench Wench wrote:I want a bad end for Shizune to involve her killing Lily and then having sex with Hisao on top of her corpse.
Well I would imagine the murder would take place in that tea room or somewhere in the school.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Wrench Wench wrote:
bradpara wrote:
Well I would imagine the murder would take place in that tea room or somewhere in the school.
And Shizune will drag the body into Hisao's room, and Kenji would be hog-tied to Hisao's bedpost so he can't squeal on them.

DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

You know what I'd like? I'd like everybody to not kill everybody else. That'd be great.

'Cause man, I can't remember the last time one of my relationships ended in brutal murder. I'm sure it's happened sometime, but I just can't remember when.
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

DMGnome wrote:You know what I'd like? I'd like everybody to not kill everybody else. That'd be great.
Someone says it! XP
we're taking it too far people. Let's reel ourselves back in to the important thing.

So, how do you think the sex scenes would play out?

scott1and

Post by scott1and »

As far as the sex scene go, just for them not to become a romp fest where Hisao and the girls are all suspiciously talanted at everything they are doing.

And I don't want Hisao to be overly endowed, just realistic...or for anyone to say "quivering member"...but then again I could see Rin saying "huge wang" :mrgreen:
Silver Turkey

Post by Silver Turkey »

scott1and wrote:As far as the sex scene go, just for them not to become a romp fest where Hisao and the girls are all suspiciously talanted at everything they are doing.

And I don't want Hisao to be overly endowed, just realistic...or for anyone to say "quivering member"...but then again I could see Rin saying "huge wang" :mrgreen:
The creative phrases frequently used in eroges almost always make me laugh(hyper weapon in particular), but they take away from the seriousness of the scene a little bit. That's fine for a game like Sengoku Rance, but for most others, it's just annoying. Then again, I imagine it's quite difficult to make a sex scene make sense in a game like this. I hope they handle it well.
Lilly>Hanako>Emi>Shizune>Rin>>>>>Misha
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

scott1and wrote: And I don't want Hisao to be overly endowed, just realistic...or for anyone to say "quivering member"...but then again I could see Rin saying "huge wang" :mrgreen:
that'll be a twist in this eroge. X)

Hanako = says it's big
lilly = says it's hot
emi = says it's energetic
rin = says it's going to tackle her
shizune = says nothing. :P
kenji = asks if he can have the pickle.

what'd you expect though?

Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

scott1and wrote:As far as the sex scene go, just for them not to become a romp fest where Hisao and the girls are all suspiciously talanted at everything they are doing.
seconded. way I figure it, some of the girls have had sex, some haven't, so there's going to be some first time nervousness and all that. but hey, nervousness doesn't mean they don't want it, and even if the first time's all awkward (like a lot of first times are, trust me on this), that just means you do better the second time. :mrgreen:

I just hope nobody cries after sex. that's such a damn cliche, and I really don't want to feel bad after a sex scene. :shock:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

A scene after any of Hisao's deaths (if there are more other than the Kenji ending in Act 1) that sorta shows the staff and students' reactions (those who have any, at least.)

(Warning, super corny, mushy shit ahead)

Also, a scene in Shizune's path, before Hisao has really grasped sign language. They begin to become frustrated, before he takes her hand and gently places it on his chest for her to feel his heartbeat. I know, it's corny as hell, and I'm guessing (more like hoping) it's close enough to completion that the devs aren't gonna consider going back to add that, but I'm just saying I think it'd be nice.
Last edited by Shujoxa on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)