Lilly/Shizune Feud

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bradpara

Re: Lilly/Shizune Feud

Post by bradpara »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
bradpara wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm right now I seem to ber forming an idea for a fanfiction to explain this. Oh, God Fanfiction RUN FOR THE HILLS. PM me if anyone is intresting in being my proofreader
>,> what have I started?!? could it be something awesome!?
I sure hope so. I finished the chapter though. Baisic plan is sort of a budding freindship gone horribly wrong due to badly managed personality clashes. Chapter one is done already just need to proofread it a little.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

Verett wrote:
ElisaMasah wrote:Lilly stole Shizune's boyfriend.
You mean Hideaki?
Hideaki? Nah, it was Kenji! What do you think gave him the base to start all his rants on?
And maybe one reason for the problems between Shizune and Lilly could be found in Shiina - I mean really, could you stand hearing everything the student council president says with her laughter mixed in between? I guess not ...Wahahaha!
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Rohalmen509 wrote:Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
I wouldn't, part of me just thinks that the only reason they don't is that the don't trust eachother enough not to start pulling at eachothers hair if they got close enough to try.

Hisao is only assuming they can't communicate directly with each other after all.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic

Post by Guest »

Rohalmen509 wrote:Would anyone freak out if Lily knew sign language, and that Shizune signed into Lily's hands so she could 'hear' what Shizune said? (Think Anne Sullivan teaching Helen Keller) :|
Tactile ASL is very different from normal signing, so I wouldn't be surprised if even Shizune didn't know it. There's probably a bigger difference in JSL too, because of the reliance on mouthing. Of course, I'm sure someone will find some way to include tactile mouthing in a fanfiction.
Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

Maybe it cause there the class representative of differnt classes
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Guest wrote:
Tactile ASL is very different from normal signing, so I wouldn't be surprised if even Shizune didn't know it. There's probably a bigger difference in JSL too, because of the reliance on mouthing. Of course, I'm sure someone will find some way to include tactile mouthing in a fanfiction.
So what kind of SL is Shizune using anyways? JSL? If mouthing is part of it, I can't see her using that when she's "signing hard".

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

Roy-Kr

Post by Roy-Kr »

Didn't read the whole thread.

Reason for feud: Shizune is a bitch.
She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
Hamachi ID: Melty Blood EU
Password: sugoisugoi
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Roy-Kr wrote:Didn't read the whole thread.
I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune doesn't bother with finding out what people's issues are beforehand. She'll just go with it and find out along the way. That's how she (doesn't?) find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. Shizune never asked about it.

Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Roy-Kr wrote:She's a bad influence on Misha as well.
How is she a bad influence? Misha seems to be loud and happy, and I'd attribute those to Misha just being Misha.

Also, have you played Shizune's path? I'd recommend it before passing judgement.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
A1phaDrag0n

Post by A1phaDrag0n »

DMGnome wrote:They're ex-lovers.

Obviously.
Yes... I find this adequate enough explanation of the situation. Also, that comment about the drawing of facial hair could have stemmed from the break up... which could have been caused by the comment that stated she called her a child... (I'm gonna feel like a dick when I finish the thread and find someones already said something along these lines... but it is the most obvious answer...)
Hanako=Rin>Lilly>Misha=Emi>Shizune

"They probably think you're a furry, your signature screams it. If they don't they definitely think your a newfag..."

"... lurk moar?"

"Probably your best bet at this point..."
Roy-Kr

Post by Roy-Kr »

Rohalmen509 wrote:I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune doesn't bother with finding out what people's issues are beforehand. She'll just go with it and find out along the way. That's how she (doesn't?) find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. Shizune never asked about it.

Shiz still acts like a stuck up bitch towards a lot of people.
G3n0c1de wrote:
How is she a bad influence? Misha seems to be loud and happy, and I'd attribute those to Misha just being Misha.
She's a thug.
Also, have you played Shizune's path?
More than once.
Hamachi ID: Melty Blood EU
Password: sugoisugoi
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Roy-Kr wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shiz still acts like a stuck up bitch towards a lot of people.
G3n0c1de wrote:
She's a thug.
Also, have you played Shizune's path?
More than once.
Shizune ain't a thug. Wtf's wrong with you? anyone can see that she's kind of a control freak, but not a thug.

ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Roy-Kr wrote:Didn't read the whole thread.
I think Lilly likes helping people because she's secretly curious about people. She connected the dots really quickly when she found out Hisao had arrhythmia (the dots between Emi's crash entrance). Lilly never asked about it.

Shizune does find out about Hisao's arrhythmia. She does it by forcing him to tell her what his pills are even though he was clearly uncomfortable doing so.
It's a perfect example of how tactless Shizune and that's precisely why she doesn't get along with Lily who is really unobtrusive.

Also looking at http://katawa-shoujo.com/characters.php Shizune is a Taurus and Lily is an Aquarius which are completely incompatible. I Wonder if the devs did that on purpose.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

ReinerSkye wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: Thus, both are nice chicks, just in different extremes.
Also looking at http://katawa-shoujo.com/characters.php Shizune is a Taurus and Lily is an Aquarius which are completely incompatible. I Wonder if the devs did that on purpose.
Different extremes are awesome. Don't you remember the Shizune and Lilly standoff scene? Do you doubt that there won't be more of those in the game?