Everyday Clothes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: Everyday Clothes

Post by G3n0c1de »

I know Rin's capable, but she'd have to be mighty flexible to do button down shirts.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

or her own bra
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

There's a trick to it. Think about it for a while (or search the forum for the solution I linked the last time this was brought up)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

wriggles into them and doesn't ever unhook them? Wait no that wouldn't work...
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Bara wrote:
bradpara wrote:Just a question: What do you people imagine that the cast members wearing when they are not wearing their uniforms?
Probably just like most other girls; they look in their closet, say there is nothing to wear and then spend 40 minutes deciding what fits their mood and what they are going to be doing.
So...what about Lilly? Does she have Hanako decide what she wears? It's not like she can "color-coordinate" or anything like that.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Oh, and Hanako would probably wear very loose, flowy dresses with long sleeves. Kinda like this---> http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/1157 except with sleeves. Anybody familiar with Touhou? Like the sleeves Reimu wears. Except they're not detached.
minkus

Post by minkus »

Sgt_Frog wrote:So...what about Lilly? Does she have Hanako decide what she wears? It's not like she can "color-coordinate" or anything like that.
Maybe Akira did all of her shopping... I think Lilly keeps a closet filled with the exact same outfit like Monk so she doesn't have to worry about coordination.

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Wrench Wench wrote:Perhaps she sits around nude in her room.
Uh…

Hmm…

Wait…

What were we talking about again?
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

I remember a while ago that Aura (I think?) said that Rin uses some kind of tool to get herself dressed, don't remember what it's called but still. and it makes sense, y'know? Rin's been armless all her life, and it's not like she's the first armless person in the world, so there's info out there on stuff she can use or ways she can do things to dress herself. and yeah, Rin said she had trouble with shirts, but doesn't everybody? :mrgreen:

and did anyone else see "Daredevil"? in that (pretty crappy) movie, DD had all his suits on hangars that had a braille tag on them, so he could know what he was wearing. Lilly's probably got something like that. and even if she screws up, Hanako's a good enough friend to tell her.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Mercutio wrote:and did anyone else see "Daredevil"? in that (pretty crappy) movie, DD had all his suits on hangars that had a braille tag on them, so he could know what he was wearing. Lilly's probably got something like that. and even if she screws up, Hanako's a good enough friend to tell her.
Unless Lilly puts on some BDSM gear or something in which case Hanako will be too busy playing with herself.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Shades of gray wrote:hmmm, well In the "trailer" it showed rin sorta casual work clothes...
Ah yes, the Spin Trialer. If I'm not mistaken that trailer also shows one of Emi's pieces of her wardrobe that i'm sure each character has a lovely selection from. Otherwise, we'll be dealing with one of those "Limited Wardrobes" that appears in most any american animation.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
ElisaMasah

Post by ElisaMasah »

For all of you that still wonder how Rin dress herself, repetita juvant:

Here the secret link Aura was talking of, from the topic "The extent of Rin's independence."

Maybe she let Emi dress her sometimes just because ... she is too busy wondering what color would be the taste of a ripe mango in the pale moonlight on the surface of Jupiter.
(I really love to see some fanwork with Delirium of the Endless and Rin spending some quality time ... it would be ... astonishing).
When your teammate's in trouble, You go!
Whether they ask or not, You go!
Not knowing if you're coming back dead or alive, You go!
Knowing how deep the shrapnel's going to pierce your hide, You go!