Hanako Path Direction Complete

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Mercutio

Re: Hanako Path Direction Complete

Post by Mercutio »

this blog post was the last thing I read before running my ass off to class, I was almost late and didn't even get to read the whole thing until now. but damn, talk about reading something that makes you happy all day. :mrgreen: Hanako and Rin are my favorites, so hearing that one of them has a path done is awesome. looking forward to seeing who's next, and anticipating the hell out of the finished game, like everyone else.

also: Weee's first Hanako? that kind of cute should be illegal. seriously. there are animators in Japan right now trying to figure out how to capture that kind of cute and cursing at themselves because they know they'll always come up short.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
DarkestPhoenix

Post by DarkestPhoenix »

PureLionHeart wrote:So she'll be in the half-naked mummy outfit the entire game, right? ...Right?
I am actually interested in the fact the spritework looks so much more clean compared to the current sprite (the one before it) with the shading of the hair and... more interesting colouring techniques for the skintones(and eyes). It's subtle, but an amazing difference in drawing, and really shows how far Wee has come in the past few years. The only reason I feel like that might not happen is because there was already a LOT of sprite work in the old art style, not sure doing it all in the new one would even happen, or come close to happening.

~DarkestPhoenix
3-----------------20

Post by 3-----------------20 »

griffon8 wrote:28 days later...
The first scene in the hospital should be a top down, full frontal nudity shot of Hisao.

Also, wonderful news about the progress. The anticipation is quite intense for me now.
"...rest assured that Katawa Shoujo will be released in 2011."
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

TheHivemind wrote:Hate to burst everyone's bubbles, but path direction complete doesn't mean totally complete. There's still some art to be done and maybe even some tweaks to the script (although Delta and SC might actually murder us if we do that).

So while we are making progress, yes, and the game will still hopefully hit its 2011 release as planned, it still won't be for some time. You guys have waited this long, I am sure you can wait a little longer.
I was actually gonna ask about that.
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

It's always nice to hear how progress is going. Keep up the good work guys.
I have to think about this one carefully...
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Without having read the replies here, I would like to say thank fuck.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Someone would probably have sex with you as a thank you.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Bara

Post by Bara »

What? Is it Dev Stalking Season? So soon?
Here Crud, Here are your tickets for a tramp steamer and a copy of "Dummies Guide to Sheep Herding in the Falkland Islands" to read on your way. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

X) YES!!!

muchas gracias para la trabajadora. ^^
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Darlat wrote:Someone would probably have sex with you as a thank you.
No offence, but when we did the convention panel in melbourne there was a signifigant boy:girl ratio.

Can't really say I'm into that...
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Ricardo Nation

Post by Ricardo Nation »

Congratulations to the writers.

I know somebody already asked about a release date, but I'm curious - are you guys going to slate one as you get closer to finish, or is the plan simply to put it up when it's done and shout "SURPRISE!"
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I wouldn't hold my breath...
We can probably expect further blog posts when the remaining paths are finished and maybe one more when the beta has started, but I don't think an exact release date will be announced more than a week in advance - if at all.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Ricardo Nation wrote:Congratulations to the writers.

I know somebody already asked about a release date, but I'm curious - are you guys going to slate one as you get closer to finish, or is the plan simply to put it up when it's done and shout "SURPRISE!"
I kinda hope they don't pull a stealth release.

Usually when that happens I get spoiled by people talking about it before I even realize the shit is out
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

Honestly, as long as it comes out in 2011, they should take their time on it. Especially if they're still making Rin's path... They should take a large amount of careful considerate time with....that.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

GoodleShoes wrote:Honestly, as long as it comes out in 2011, they should take their time on it. Especially if they're still making Rin's path... They should take a large amount of careful considerate time with....that.
yes, that. We all want that to be perfect.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi