One Million Blog Hits

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

One Million Blog Hits

Post by Aura »

Enough with the stuff you don't care about, here's something that cripples me with anxiety.

Also thanks.

http://katawashoujo.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... -hits.html
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Ozymil

Re: One Million Blog Hits

Post by Ozymil »

Congratulations! Here's to hoping it doesn't take another million before the game actually comes out.

By the way Aura, that pun was so lame.
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

*hits the Y key* :P

And yes, way to go on the lame pun :P I'd add one to the list, but apparently, my imagination's gone into remission...
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Palas

Post by Palas »

I was actually surprised to realize this pun hadn't been used before.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

*puts pinky finger to mouth* ONE MILLION blog hits!

but seriously, congrats. must be pretty damn amazing to see you've got this kind of following. imagine what it'll be like after release. :mrgreen: or maybe don't, not without booze...
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Grats!
Considering you've been doing a blog post a day for 4 days in a row, not to mention two path completions recently... not surprising to see hits flooding in :D
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
anon

Post by anon »

Aura, you do realize that half of those are me refreshing the webpage every 5 seconds, right? anyway. thanks for BLINDLY stepping into the VN market and DEAFtly HANDling this project. it's STOOD ON ITS LEGS so far, and I hope to see it come out before you're BURNT out.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

anon wrote:Aura, you do realize that half of those are me refreshing the webpage every 5 seconds, right? anyway. thanks for BLINDLY stepping into the VN market and DEAFtly HANDling this project. it's STOOD ON ITS LEGS so far, and I hope to see it come out before you're BURNT out.
So many puns, you gave me a heart attack there :mrgreen:
pollardy

Post by pollardy »

anon wrote:Aura, you do realize that half of those are me refreshing the webpage every 5 seconds, right? anyway. thanks for BLINDLY stepping into the VN market and DEAFtly HANDling this project. it's STOOD ON ITS LEGS so far, and I hope to see it come out before you're BURNT out.
DAT PUN

/im guessing its like 40,000 intrested and we get like 5k who visit daily for 4years xD *im sure the secound word gets out its done the site will be flooded*
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Congrats.

I can't wait for March 9th's blog update.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

pollardy wrote:im guessing its like 40,000 intrested and we get like 5k who visit daily for 4years xD *im sure the secound word gets out its done the site will be flooded*
A "hit" is every item on a page that's loaded, so a page of just text is 1 hit, while a page with some text and 2 .jpgs is 3 hits. It's hard to estimate how many different people 1 meg hits represents; if their stats keep track of how many unique IP addresses have hit the site, that would help. 40k seems like a good guess, though.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

The "one million blog hits" refers to the number of visits, not the number of items requested (and of course, not the number of unique visitors)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

KS most anticipated VN ever
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Lawls wrote:KS most anticipated VN ever
Drink to that
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

I claim at least 2-7 hits per day since registration ^_^
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.