What you WOULD have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Wrench Wench

Re: What you WOULD want to happen in the story

Post by Wrench Wench »

Am I really the only one who wants to see a brawl between Shizune and Hisao that eventually moves onto angry sex?
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Wrench Wench wrote:Am I really the only one who wants to see a brawl between Shizune and Hisao that eventually moves onto angry sex?
we all know it's going to happen dude. :)
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

Exactly. Now I'll admit my experience with relationships is limited but Shizune? She just gives off that vibe.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

lmao of course she does. X)

Although, I have to say that the most annoying character to me is Emi, so I don't care what happens to her. :P

:P I decided to try.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044
please don't hate me XP

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

Concerning the blind boy Rin was talking about, I'm hoping for a rivalry between the protagonist and him for Rin's affection. I would think that would be interesting at least.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

3_3 that'll be interesting.

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

GoodleShoes wrote:Concerning the blind boy Rin was talking about, I'm hoping for a rivalry between the protagonist and him for Rin's affection. I would think that would be interesting at least.
NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

I think it would be interesting with love rivalry, I mean, haven't we all thought about that since we first met Shizune and Misha, except Misha I think would be more into having Hisao join rather than hoard Shizune to herself. I could see maybe using a rivalry as a way of giving side-characters more of a 3D personallity. Like the boy Rin talks about in her art class that is blind, he might like Rin based on all the things she says since obviously he can't see her but that would make him think more indepth about what Rin is saying then Hisao probably has the ability to do.
This idea could really hold for any of the girls really, plus...I can't wait to see the Akira action for she already has a boyfriend that Hisao and Lilly will walk in on while they are up and the family home on the beach. :mrgreen:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

This brings up an interesting point.

I want to see love rivalries. Or at least a realistic portrayal of two guys, one girl.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

^ Oh god, no NTR please! It makes me cry like a little girl.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

Well, they are still writing Rin's route so anything's possible. But yeah, it would be interesting to see Hisao get so jealous of him that Rin's paying attention to him and just go: "Wait.... what am I jealous of." Then realize he likes Rin. It'd be so cute. :3
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

GoodleShoes wrote:Well, they are still writing Rin's route so anything's possible. But yeah, it would be interesting to see Hisao get so jealous of him that Rin's paying attention to him and just go: "Wait.... what am I jealous of." Then realize he likes Rin. It'd be so cute. :3
I facepalm. As cute as that'll be, I'll be sad if that's what happened.

3-----------------20

Post by 3-----------------20 »

I rather hate the whole "love triangle" idea. Not to mention NTR which makes my fucking blood boil! I headbutted a hole in my door recently over that shit.

What I would want in the story is for the characters to be loyal. I very highly value such behavior. Not to say unflinching sycophancy either, just simple reciprocal fidelity.
"...rest assured that Katawa Shoujo will be released in 2011."
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

3-----------------20 wrote:I rather hate the whole "love triangle" idea. Not to mention NTR which makes my fucking blood boil! I headbutted a hole in my door recently over that shit.

What I would want in the story is for the characters to be loyal. I very highly value such behavior. Not to say unflinching sycophancy either, just simple reciprocal fidelity.
I hate love triangles too, they just seem annoying to me.

And what does NTR mean?
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
3-----------------20

Post by 3-----------------20 »

NTR is basically a story which uses infidelity as the main focus. I believe it is specific to a woman cheating on a man, though I could be incorrect in that. For some reason people like to have differentiations in everything between the sexes. I suppose in the case of NTR it is because the readers the author expects to reach are males primarily. Also, the attitude most people seem to have is that somehow it is worse for women to cheat. Sexism really is a pervasive thing, as all forms of discrimination seem to be unfortunately. So far as I am concerned infidelity is about the worst thing I can think of, as it is a betrayal of trust. In comparison to something else I abhor, let me use rape as an example. Both cause serious damage to one's ability to trust others, infidelity makes the dubious distinction of adding betrayal though. So, in that way it is the worse of the two offenses. Brings into plain view my hatred of infidelity, no?

tl;dr: NTR=cheating motherfuckers
"...rest assured that Katawa Shoujo will be released in 2011."
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Yeah, i don't like NTR either now that i know what it is.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.