Hanako Path Direction Complete

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Re: Hanako Path Direction Complete

Post by Suriko »

Red_Machine wrote:Is the beta going to be open? I'd be more than happy to test for you guys.
We're not commenting regarding the beta right now. All I'll say is that we probably won't be asking for applications.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Suriko wrote:
Red_Machine wrote:Is the beta going to be open? I'd be more than happy to test for you guys.
We're not commenting on anything regarding the beta right now.
Besides, I hope the Devs get a group of people to beta it that can keep their mouths shut. I'd get SERIOUSLY pissed at anyone who leaks ANY part of KS before I get a chance to run through it myself. I suspect I'm not the only one here that feels the same way.

Oh, and by the way, as long as I'm wishing for stuff; I hope the Devs know a couple hundred folks who can speed read every line of text and type up their reports at 120WPM..... Just so I get KS in my grubby hands faster.... :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Spoilers, plz. (Just kidding :mrgreen: )

This is wonderful news. It's March now. Any hope for a summer release?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

It's done when it's done, within 2011.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Spoilers, plz. (Just kidding :mrgreen: )

This is wonderful news. It's March now. Any hope for a summer release?
Hope? Sure we can always hope. If you consider how long comments and feedback came trickling in for just Act 1I wouldn't hold my breath for an earlier release than that, tho. (Please let me be wrong!)

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Saraquill

Post by Saraquill »

Bara wrote:I'd get SERIOUSLY pissed at anyone who leaks ANY part of KS before I get a chance to run through it myself. I suspect I'm not the only one here that feels the same way.
Bah. Everyone knows that it was Hisao's sled, which was happened to be earth all along. Oh, and that your favorite girl is really Kenji in drag.
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Glad to hear that roughly half of the scenarios are completed.

Also, remarkable coincidence on the Shimmie.
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Bara

Post by Bara »

Saraquill wrote:
Bara wrote:I'd get SERIOUSLY pissed at anyone who leaks ANY part of KS before I get a chance to run through it myself. I suspect I'm not the only one here that feels the same way.
Bah. Everyone knows that it was Hisao's sled, which was happened to be earth all along. Oh, and that your favorite girl is really Kenji in drag.
Hideaki??!? Nooooooo! :lol:

And here would be a choice place for the link to the Hitler Bunker spoof but I lost that long ago.. Oh well. :mrgreen:

Lawls

Post by Lawls »

indeed suriko I will look forward to updates about the Tezuka route
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

This is a busy year for the blog, as release inches closer. I can't wait to see how Shizune has changed through the ages, especially from Rosa. Also, I never thought about this game having a beta. But I guess its actually pretty useful, with more eyes looking over the project, more errors could be found.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Okay, so Emi's path was announced as done on January 1, Lilly's path was announced as done on February 6, and here we are 28 days later and Hanako's path is announced as done.

They're getting closer together!
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Wow, these blog posts keep coming faster and faster! Great job on finishing another path!

It's cool getting to see the visual progression of each character. High-res versions of each of those banners would be nice unlockables as you complete each path.

The thought of testing a VN sounds like it could be fun, especially for people who enjoy seeing all the possible scene combinations/bad ends. Just be sure to get people with excellent English proofreading skills!
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
DarkestPhoenix

Post by DarkestPhoenix »

Please tell me the Halloween version of Hanako is going to be an actual sprite in the game?... What? A guy can hope, right?!

~DarkestPhoenix
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

So she'll be in the half-naked mummy outfit the entire game, right? ...Right?

Congrats on a getting another one done, and I'll be waiting impatiently and annoyingly for the full release. Also congrats to Wee on your upcoming doujin work.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Congrats you jerks.