Some things I noticed

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Verett

Some things I noticed

Post by Verett »

At the festival where Hisao wins Shizune a plush cat, she shakes her head when Hisao asks her if she wants to try. Also, on the roof while Misha's sleeping, she seems to react to what Hisao is saying. Of course I do know why that is but I found it odd that Hisao didn't notice... Will this be mentioned in the final version?
scott1and

Re: Some things I noticed

Post by scott1and »

Misha translates everything she hears for Shizune, she even translates when Shizune isn't there out of habit, which Misha herself points out earlier in the storyline.
Verett

Post by Verett »

scott1and wrote:Misha translates everything she hears for Shizune, she even translates when Shizune isn't there out of habit, which Misha herself points out earlier in the storyline.
Mmmm. That explains the first one through it's odd she shakes her head instead of signing something back but I guess.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Shaking your head doesn't need a translation. It's faster and more direct.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

For the second one, Shizune would have to rely on body language. Shizune is probably good at reading other people since body language is an effective means of nonverbal communication.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Verett

Post by Verett »

G3n0c1de wrote:For the second one, Shizune would have to rely on body language. Shizune is probably good at reading other people since body language is an effective means of nonverbal communication.
Um. Yeaaaaah, that's not the only kind of reading she's good at.

Also yes I know shaking your head is faster. I suppose I got kind of used to her signing all the time.