Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Naevius, whose account is still in the process of activation

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Naevius, whose account is still in the process of activation »

ContinualNaba wrote:I thought it was quite obvious. As a character, Hisao is a blank slate. Your actions colour his personality beyond snark and smartass.

In other words, going down the Shizune path is turning Hisao into a fairly good Tsundere archetype. Therein's the tweest. Your girlfriend isn't the Tsundere. You are.
I have to date the Tsunderes!
No, Hisao, you ARE the Tsunderes.
And then Hisao grew twintails.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

neumanproductions wrote: Now how does that work for Rin in your case?
Just wondering, if that would involve the opposite way around such as a crossdressing Kenji while Hisao is having one of his trips from that new medication he'll be on.
Hm... Strangely no. Rin doesn't work that way. I have no idea why.
I don't think it works the way around with Kenji... xD
The Informant

Post by The Informant »

Ever since I played the Demo for Katawa Shoujo a year back.. I stumbled in a Library, I was happy to find a library in this game.. It gave me peace, It seemed like the main character did too, While he walked to the back of the library, I spotted this girl with deep purple eyes, I only noticed her scarring when the main Character said something about it, I instantly fell in love with her, Just her look.. You could tell she was scared of him; Me, Even though she was fake. Not a real person.. I had this strange obligation to show her that the world is not as scary as she thinks, I wanted to show her that she did not need to think she has to rely on someone who could not see, This girl who I fell in love with, In a mere second.. Was Hanako. She was so inspiring , that I even looked up the book that she had been reading that day, Life of Pi, And I loved it, It made me feel like I had a special connection with her,..
When things started to get good,. The demo had finished,

This was my reaction.
. . . You want me to what..!?
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

The Informant wrote:Ever since I played the Demo for Katawa Shoujo a year back.. I stumbled in a Library, I was happy to find a library in this game.. It gave me peace, It seemed like the main character did too, While he walked to the back of the library, I spotted this girl with deep purple eyes, I only noticed her scarring when the main Character said something about it, I instantly fell in love with her, Just her look.. You could tell she was scared of him; Me, Even though she was fake. Not a real person.. I had this strange obligation to show her that the world is not as scary as she thinks, I wanted to show her that she did not need to think she has to rely on someone who could not see, This girl who I fell in love with, In a mere second.. Was Hanako. She was so inspiring , that I even looked up the book that she had been reading that day, Life of Pi, And I loved it, It made me feel like I had a special connection with her,..
Hello and welcome, you are officially a part of half of the fanbase now. :D

No, seriously. About half of the people in here fell for Hanako pretty instantly. Including me. Although I also like Rin.
They're both cute, but Rin is cute because she's sort of eccentric, whereas Hanako is cute because she's the kind of person you want to protect. In addition to looking adorable, of course.
The Informant

Post by The Informant »

Esa94 wrote:
Hello and welcome, you are officially a part of half of the fanbase now. :D

No, seriously. About half of the people in here fell for Hanako pretty instantly. Including me. Although I also like Rin.
They're both cute, but Rin is cute because she's sort of eccentric, whereas Hanako is cute because she's the kind of person you want to protect. In addition to looking adorable, of course.

Hehe, Thank you. Though.. I have been trolling Katawa for.. Years now xD I just recently decided to join the ... Erm. "Community".
But yes,. The silly little newb I was back then.. I fell for her instantly. Then I got bored of playing only her over and over again.. so I tried it out more , I like Rin's personality. But.. Personally. I don't find her attractive. Shes more of the kind of person who I would like to have as a best friend I can joke around with, I absolutly LOVE her laid back personality,

Emi,,.. Is more like a Tool <_<" Just plan out your words and you can slither into those gym shorts as easy as you can slither into a body of water, .. .Ever seen a really cute kitten?.. So cute that you just wanna kill it?.. Yeah. Like that.... 8D

Lilly... Well...She seems like the kind of person who is very polite on the outside but once you get her in bed all of that emotion just goes BLAM and your staring at a raving sex fiend. Yes. You can tell I really don't have a good opinion about this character.

Shizune- HNNNNNNNNG

Misha has always made me laugh because I can relate to her a lot, being loud in class.. with a carefree attitude. and I like the way her tits look. :3
Kenji is like one of those drinking buddys, Fuck yea.,, Just.. don't get me killed this time.
. . . You want me to what..!?
Naevius

Post by Naevius »

My little absurdity in my last post aside, Shizune is certainly my favorite, bar none. I was completely and totally smitten around the time of the Risk game. A highly intelligent, competitive, assertive, and proud young woman is definitely incredibly attractive (my specs fetish aside). I also love finding a soft side to my love interests (the prouder the exterior/softer the interior the better) and Shizune certainly doesn't disappoint when the festival rolls around. I hope she keeps that cat doll I won for her. :P I remember thinking at the time of the Risk game "If she keeps charming me like this she'll tie with Tear Grants, Leliana, and Kneesocks." She doesn't QUITE make it that high because she's mean to poor Hanako, but we still have three Acts to go--if she mellows out a bit regarding how she treats others, she'll certainly claim the top spot.

Behind her, it's rather complicated. She's a clear winner of the ladies in this game, but I love them all. If I had to choose a second-favorite it'd be a tie between Lilly and Hanako (Lilly because she's sweet and classy; Hanako because she's just so aHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHH--plus, I like many others love playing the White Knight) followed by a tie between Rin and Emi.
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

The Informant wrote:[

Emi,,.. Is more like a Tool <_<" Just plan out your words and you can slither into those gym shorts as easy as you can slither into a body of water, .. .Ever seen a really cute kitten?.. So cute that you just wanna kill it?.. Yeah. Like that.... 8D
No, I can't say I've ever had the urge to kill something for being too cute. If they're incredibly smug about it, maybe.
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

The Informant wrote:Ever since I played the Demo for Katawa Shoujo a year back.. I stumbled in a Library, I was happy to find a library in this game.. It gave me peace, It seemed like the main character did too, While he walked to the back of the library, I spotted this girl with deep purple eyes, I only noticed her scarring when the main Character said something about it, I instantly fell in love with her, Just her look.. You could tell she was scared of him; Me, Even though she was fake. Not a real person.. I had this strange obligation to show her that the world is not as scary as she thinks, I wanted to show her that she did not need to think she has to rely on someone who could not see, This girl who I fell in love with, In a mere second.. Was Hanako. She was so inspiring , that I even looked up the book that she had been reading that day, Life of Pi, And I loved it, It made me feel like I had a special connection with her,..
When things started to get good,. The demo had finished,

I honestly, seriously thought you were going to go the route of "GIMME THE CHOCOLATE HISAO"
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

Naevius wrote:My little absurdity in my last post aside, Shizune is certainly my favorite, bar none.
Welcome. We're a relatively small but staunch group (not counting Emi/Misha, they're just freaks :P). *Hands over hat and pin*
静音是买外夫
oldasdust

Post by oldasdust »

I didn't realized that people with foot fetishes were so common.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

oldasdust wrote:I didn't realized that people with foot fetishes were so common.
I don't think foot fetishism is common (relatively speaking) so much as it is foot fetishists tend to be "louder" about their fetish than others.

c.f. This very poll, which was hacked. Rin was actually second behind Hanako yet at some point some overzealous Rinfag script kiddies blew their numbers up some 4 times. Maybe they think they'll get 4x as many footjobs in the final product that way? (I kid, of course; the more relevant reason for Rin's popularity, inflated or not, is that KS readers tend to identify more with her personality than the others.)

It doesn't really matter in the end though, since the devs choose to essentially ignore even the former legitimate poll results.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

When you say "choose to ignore" I wonder what you mean. We certainly aren't ignorant of the relative popularity of the characters and we've talked about the topic pretty extensively over the years. Sure a popularity poll hardly has any effect in what we do for the game, but I don't see how it even could make a difference.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Naevius

Post by Naevius »

Warwick wrote:Welcome. We're a relatively small but staunch group (not counting Emi/Misha, they're just freaks :P). *Hands over hat and pin*

Thanks! Heh, these will go well with my Shizune background I have on my computer and my Shizune Messenger display picture.
Napalm

Post by Napalm »

Shizune: Seems to manipulative and bossy for my taste, and I know I wouldn't get along with someone with that attitude, although I loved what she did with the note in the Tea shop

Rin: Even though it's weird, I know many women who are to some extent, as whacky as Rin, with their weird train of thoughts and all. Although, (most of them) they would only do this jokingly, and they were all actually very intelligent. Still, once you get used to it, nothing surprizes you, and it ends up looking quite dull.

Hanako: I don't know why, but I hold a grudge to shy girls. Just seeing them panic whenever a social situation occurs activates something inside my mind that makes me rage. So yeah, I don't like her that much, but the fact that she plays chess definetly raises my opinion of her.

Emi: HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG-
Dem puppy eyes. I actually enjoy being arround people like her, so up-lifting, it nevel fails to bring a smile to my face, but at some point I end up getting tired of them and their never ending stamina.

And finally, Lilly. By far, my favourite. Calm, assertive, smart, kind, basically, all the good things mixed in one girl.

So for me, it would go like this: Lilly > Emi > Misha > Hanako > Shizune = Rin

Inb4 people get mad over opinions and tastes.
Naevius wrote: I remember thinking at the time of the Risk game "If she keeps charming me like this she'll tie with Tear Grants, Leliana, and Kneesocks."
I like your taste, mang.
Nyo ho ho~
Naevius

Post by Naevius »

Napalm wrote:
Naevius wrote: I remember thinking at the time of the Risk game "If she keeps charming me like this she'll tie with Tear Grants, Leliana, and Kneesocks."
I like your taste, mang.

Haha, thanks. And welcome to the forums!