My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which fetish listed here would actually work?

Shizune's hand fetish
14%
Misha's Kenji Yandere-ness
9%
Emi's scent fetish
9%
Rin's exhibitionism
28%
S/M Hanako
22%
Lilly's Voice fetish
18%

Total votes: 138

Wan-wanniche

My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Yeah, I know we have several different threads for this. But they haven't been used in some time, so rather than necroing an old thread, I'll put this here. Just say Yay! or Nay! about whether you agree with these fetishes for each girl please.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE OP BEFORE ANSWERING. I beg you.
*a note: This post sprung out of a combination of lack of sleep, studying, and too much caffeine. And a need to think about something other than my upcoming tests. It shows a bit of my twisted side. I try to keep it hidden, but the aforementioned combination of factors weakened me. And it was kinda fun to think about.

I am editing this damn thing so it makes more sense. As my posts farther down this thread will show, I wasn't exactly the most sane or lucid person when I first wrote this. Please forgive the weird shit I wrote first.

1.Shizune: Rather than the usual SM idea for our Shizune, I think it would be most appropriate to give her a hand fetish. YES, that's right, she finds hands sexy. This would probably stem from the fact that she uses her hands to communicate with the rest of the world. To me, it would make sense if she gets really turned on 'sexy' hands. Which, of course, would mean Hisao's hands. For Shizune, the idea of Hisao's hands touching her intimately would make her incredibly sensitive. :) fun stuff.

2. Emi: Emi would have a scent fetish. She likes the way Hisao smells. This would be true whether he was sweating heavily after a workout, or fresh out of the shower. She likes it, because it's his smell. This would be damn sexy after you two got involved. Just imagine Emi in a large old shirt of yours. And nothing else. Yum. And it would probably give her a pretty damn strong sex drive, since she seems like the touchy-feely type to me. One hug and she starts getting in the mood.... Yeah.

3. Rin: This one took me the longest time. Mainly because Rin is probably totally okay with pretty much any kink. But it seems to me that she might be a bit of an exhibitionist. That could be quite fun. :twisted:

4. Lilly: This one was surprisingly easy. During your first time with Lilly, you find out she gets off on the noises you make during sex. And your voice in general. That's right. The blind chick who relies mainly on hearing and touch, has a voice fetish. And it turns out, so do you! Mainly because you discover if you let yourself moan, she gets more turned on and *moans sexily* which gets you more turned on and makes you moan which in turn makes her get even more turned on. :twisted: Yes, you both spiral into a moaning voice induced ecstasy. Another benefit is your regular voice gets her turned on too which means, you guessed it, a strong sex drive. :wink: Does it get any better?

5. Hanako: This one is going to get all the white knights pissed off. Don't care. SM Hanako is sexy.
That's fucking right. You heard me. Sado-Masochist switch Hanako is fucking awesome. Hanako loves you very deeply, but becomes so frustrated with her inability to properly express her feelings, plus you are so busy trying not to 'scare her off' that she loses patience with herself and becomes a kind of dual personality. Her need for control in the relationship and her shyness plus her need for someone to support her and tell her what and how to do things socially split, and she gains a confident, controlling, and sexy sadistic side who rapes you. SM Hanako would tend to use more psychological tactics, since she is rather lacking in physical strength. Of course, Hisao awakens to the inner SM and promptly switches to S and returns the favor. An awesome sex life ensues :D .

6. Misha: that's right, Misha is not to be ignored in this list. Misha has a Kenji fetish<3. She is stalker/yandere in love with him. The reason he is so awkwardly paranoid and obssessed with the feminist revolution? After she raped/made love to him, sucking his balls and life-force dry, she secretly installed secret cameras to watch his every movement. And watch him jack off, of course. Misha is so glad that he is now clumsily paranoid because it keeps ALL OTHER BITCHE...I MEAN GIRLS AWAY FROM MY BELOVED DEAR KENJI-SAMA! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ahhh... Now that i put my unexpected/bottled up Hentai out, i feel good. Now maybe i can sleep.

*after edit: I fell asleep on my keyboard before posting. After I woke up with marks on my face, I erased the random letters and decided to tell you guys this. :ahem: I group fetishes into two groups. These would be 'I love you, and I find this part of you/us strangely attractive.' all love love and goodness. not creepy. Part of love is learning how to make sex great for both of you, using your individual fetishes. That is my personal opinion of course. The above fetishes fall in this category.
The second definition is basically when you reach over 9000 in Creepy Hentai factor. Like yandere Misha :lol: .

I have hopes that this edit makes the post more...coherent. And here's a poll if you're interested.
Last edited by Wan-wanniche on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rin takes an unexpected lead in the updated polls.
Surprised? a little
Is this unexpected? Have you met Rin:)?
Expect the unexpected. lol
Xybaro

Re: My idea of each KS Girl's fetish

Post by Xybaro »

Man, what the FUCK did I just read.

Kosherbacon beat you to exploring that kind of Hanako though with a fanfic on it.

Not that Hanako of that style isn't totally awesome.

Anyhow, this thread delivers.
Hanako Lover
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

wat o_°
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Stopped reading at 'Shizzy' and promptly developed unexplained homicidal feelings.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Kirrin

Post by Kirrin »

What did I just read...
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Sorry. I was still pretty whacked out on caffeine and a lack of sleep. If I bothered to read the OP now (which I am afraid to do) I probably couldn't understand half the shit I said anyway.
Surprised? a little
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

So OP, how do you reckon bondage-Hanako feels about fireplay? :mrgreen:
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:So OP, how do you reckon bondage-Hanako feels about fireplay? :mrgreen:
That's a little sick and twisted, and yet...possibly fun.

The white knights can stone me later.
Surprised? a little
Rocket Science

Post by Rocket Science »

What is this, I don't even-
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Rin's not in the poll.

Anyway, post was... Interesting. I want that minute of my life back. Anyway. Voted for Lilly's voice. Never really heard of someone with a thing for scents other than your standard panty-sniffing male perverts, exhibition just creeps me out so I wouldn't vote for that, the SM Hanako seems a bit too far out, and for the hand thing... Well, I dunno. You see hands all the time so that would probably drop down after a while if it were true. I guess another reason I voted for voice is because I read a doujin yesterday on /a/, where a blind man said he loved the girl's voice.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

@Naba: Oh please, there are worse things. I'm still waiting for some retard to start a scat thread...

Anyway.

DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE MY SWEET SWEET HANAKO-CHAN OF LIKING SUCH DEPRAVED ACTS OF...-

Oh no wait, that phase is over. I forgot.

Seriously though, I can see Hanako liking it a bit rough once she feels comfortable enough around Hisao (but who knows when that will be?), but outright S/M...no, can't imagine that, sorry. Her life was painful enough already, no need to add more scars.

Shizune having a hand fetish is more plausible and something I can totally understand. Personally, I like me some pretty hands as well. :3
Though maybe fetish is too strong a word. I'm sure Shizune has an appreciation for sexy hands (with long fingers), but I can't imagine her getting all turned on by them. Otherwise she would have jumped Misha (well, she does watch her hands all day) or Lilly (deliciously long, dexterous fingers) by now. Hmmm, now that I think about it...*evilgrin*

Lilly getting turned on by voices...hell, why not. Although I see that as more of an obstacle in her relationship with Hisao than anything else. Men seem to be entirely incapable of sounding anything but retarded during sex. They don't moan, they grunt. Then again, not all men are the same, so don't take me too seriously here. ;)

As far as Emi is concerend...no idea. I can't imagine her having any fetish at all, to be honest. Wouldn't it be horrible for her (if she had a scent fetish) if Hisao smelled like sweat after one of their workouts? (No, I don't mean that kind of workout. I'm being completly innocent here)

It's really hard to decide what RIn might like. I guess it's true that she'd be open to experiments, but she'd also be very frank if there was something she didn't want to do.

Seriously, I have no idea what you smoked, but Misha as some kind of yandere Kenji!addict?
No. Just no. xD
The thought of kenji in any kind of sexual situation is entirely repulsive to me and I'd probably have to crawl inside my computer and make a manly picnic out of him if he ever dared to touch my dear little Misha. :evil:
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Sgt_Frog

Post by Sgt_Frog »

Okay, now for my two cents!

First off, no offense to the original poster (Wan-wanniche), but it seems you have the fetishes set up so the girls are in a constant state of arousal. That sounds great and all, but some guys don't want their women semi-permanently horny. (GASP!) I am one of those guys. So, I am setting out to arrange fetishes in a way I'd like to see them.

Emi would likely not have any particularly twisted fetish, but once Hisao's heart gets a bit stronger, she might like trying to "keep score", that is, keeping track of how many orgasms she can get, as sort of a way to measure stamina.

Rin might like exhibitionism, but I've always imagined her doing something like foreplay involving sensual massage (either Hisao massaging her back, or vice versa (with her feet)). Aromatic oils, candles, the whole bit. Maybe something freaky with paint.

Shizune, despite the general fanon about her being a crazy S&M dominatrix, would still enjoy the whole bondage thing, but not to the extent that people like to make it out to. Then again. being deaf, she can't hear/say the "safe word", so they could run into problems there. Um...I'm kind of at a loss here. I suppose we could just go with the hand fetish.

Lilly would most definitely have a scent fetish. I read this one excellent fanfic on here about "exploring Hisao's body" with her four remaining senses, and I just feel that the idea of her passionately smelling the sweat and lust in Hisao's hair is just damn sexy.

Hanako would probably enjoy a bit of rougher sex, but as Blackrising said,
blackrising wrote: Her life was painful enough already, no need to add more scars.
. She may also enjoy Hisao gently licking her scars, depending on whether the scar tissue has lost all feeling, or it just feels weird and tingly when you touch them. (puts up flame shield)
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Sgt_Frog wrote:First off, no offense to the original poster (Wan-wanniche), but it seems you have the fetishes set up so the girls are in a constant state of arousal. That sounds great and all, but some guys don't want their women semi-permanently horny. (GASP!) I am one of those guys. So, I am setting out to arrange fetishes in a way I'd like to see them.
No offense taken. I set up the fetishes that way because I myself love to know that any woman I am involved with gets turned on by me. I did go a bit overboard, but as I believe I have mentioned before, I was wandering through the world in a lack of sleep and caffeine fogged state. I went a bit overboard.
Sgt_Frog wrote:Hanako would probably enjoy a bit of rougher sex, but as Blackrising said,
blackrising wrote: Her life was painful enough already, no need to add more scars.
What I had in mind, and didn't seem to get across, was a softcore kind of SM relationship. One that mostly relies on the more psychological aspects of SM, and a relationship that relies totally on the feelings of the two people involved. It becomes more of a trust thing. My second post in reply to Shockproof Jamo was more of a joke, for me anyway. Emotional and physical scars aren't something two people in a relationship intentionally inflict on each other.

Unless it is a truly hardcore SM pair. Then all bets are off. Not something I think either Hisao or Hanako would ever really want.
Surprised? a little
Darroth

Post by Darroth »

Yeah, that post was kinda weird. But I like weird.

Also, I think Emi's fetish is the most likely. Although, Shizune's and Hanako's are runner-ups.