In the Case of Emi Ibarazaki

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Nero5150

Re: In the Case of Emi Ibarazaki

Post by Nero5150 »

I agree with Smoku, Emi looks a lot better with her hair down. I will be looking forward for more art on the other characters.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Smoku wrote:Looks like it's natural for all them twintails babes to look damn sexy with hair down
For what it's worth, this seems to apply to 3D girls who wear their hair up most of the time too.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Smoku wrote:hair down! Primula looked nice with her hair down, Azusa looked nice with them as well...

Looks like it's natural for all them twintails babes to look damn sexy with hair down
Proof of concept:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2259 ... bd7973.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5862 ... 7a1cee.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/197/ ... b0531e.png
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2837 ... cd6eae.jpg
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1043 ... 029f5c.jpg

Csihar wrote:
Smoku wrote:Looks like it's natural for all them twintails babes to look damn sexy with hair down
For what it's worth, this seems to apply to 3D girls who wear their hair up most of the time too.
I've actually posted about this before. (warning: creepy post)

edit: And it turns out you've replied about this before as well. How 'bout that.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Smoku wrote:hair down! Primula looked nice with her hair down,
How I agree with that, and by the way...
Am I always the last to know about the blog! That's what I get for going to class without my morning ritual of browsing the KS forums.
Anyways, I was indeed waiting for you guys to post the newest entry and kindof expected something like this back when the new Emi sprite came out but it works to keep me happy. I definitely would be intrigued to see the Rin one.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Emi's face definitely improved over her art upgrades.

And +1 for hairdown Emi.
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Delicious hair down Emi.

This makes me very happy.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Linch

Post by Linch »

Seeing Emi's smexy hair down makes me crave for the full version more.

Oh! And i can't wait for the other character's art evolution,
"Games And Fried Food!"
Keita

Post by Keita »

It seems Emi´s getting more and more poplar here. First because of the CG in the trailer and now because of her hair! :roll:
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Keita wrote:It seems Emi´s getting more and more poplar here. First because of the CG in the trailer and now because of her hair! :roll:
Don't forget about the Emikaki
Keita

Post by Keita »

Caesius wrote:
Keita wrote:It seems Emi´s getting more and more poplar here. First because of the CG in the trailer and now because of her hair! :roll:
Don't forget about the Emikaki
Yeah, you´re right, I forgot! Thanks for reminding me.
Hanako=Lilly>Rin>(Misha)>Shizune>Emi 1089
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

I suspect that this all may be clever ruse by the devs to increase Emi's popularity. Emikaki is further proof of this.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

trhvmn wrote:
I suspect that this all may be clever ruse by the devs to increase Emi's popularity. Emikaki is further proof of this.
A world full of Emis, i'd never sleep. For more reasons than one, :mrgreen:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

neumanproductions wrote:A world full of Emis, i'd never sleep. For more reasons than one, :mrgreen:
Yeah, she'd be keeping you awake, err, exercising.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

I think the Emikaki, spin.mp4, and the fawning over her alternate hairstyle are all effects rather than causes of her steadily-increasing poplarity.

The underlying cause was probably her sprite redesign, unless that is itself an effect, in which case the only explanation I can think of is that the KS fanbase is suffering from an epidemic of ephebophilia. Fuck you Firefox that is too a word.
madhippy

Post by madhippy »

I still liked the 3rd emi over the fourth. My thoughts arent that she looks bad but the sprites are different from the other cast. When you have a sprite of new Emi next to old Rin you see how off the whole thing is and there is really only one solution, update ever character to the same design as Emi or give us are token loli Emi back. Personally I still prefer the old Emi and I think it would be easier on the dev to just bring the old Emi back rather than updating the whole cast.

That picture at the bottom of the post. I think that may have been the best picture of emi Ive seen, its not s high def as some of what he see on the mishimmie, but its adorable and shows Emi at a whole new angle.
Momento Mori: Latin: remember you shall die.

Remeber this inevitable truth, or it may just surprise you someday