About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by Silentcook »

WARNING: thread noise levels approaching critical.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

neumanproductions wrote:
Smoku wrote:So, uhm... I wonder if there will be any cat/bunny ears involved
That cat doll is probably a sign of things to come on the Shizune path, but I would much rather prefer cat ears on Emi as I just thing she has the energetic personality to fit.
No cat ears.

They are one of Japans tamer cases of sexual deviancy but still. I don't want to have to tolerate that "nyan nyan" shit
Plus Shizune is far too classy for it.
a3d

Post by a3d »

Just another anonymous asshole wrote:As long as you get to rape/bukakke/degrade Misha in ANY way possible, I will give the developers a blowjob.
You are an evil, evil man. She's chubby olev, you can't hurt her.

And I highly doubt we will get ANY of these on any of the girls, it's all probably gonna be happy sex for sweet couples.
EDiot

Post by EDiot »

It may just be my mammary fetish talking, but I'm curious to how nipples will be drawn in the H scenes. I see the two extremes as being big, candy-pink rubbery things or barely noticeable bumps like in Ghost in the Shell. I assume that a more realistic approach will be taken, but that kind of worries me a bit. Reality being what it is, I've seen my fair share of ugly tits. I think the very worst was a girl who had mosquito-bump tits, but big nipples on them that were an ugly, dark brown colour. I would hate to see this fate befall Emi. :(
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

a3d wrote:
Just another anonymous asshole wrote:As long as you get to rape/bukakke/degrade Misha in ANY way possible, I will give the developers a blowjob.
You are an evil, evil man. She's chubby olev, you can't hurt her.

And I highly doubt we will get ANY of these on any of the girls, it's all probably gonna be happy sex for sweet couples.
The devs are realistic. Horribly (And hilarious) awkward first time sex (Hanako) and subsequent humorous improvements in later H-scenes. That or awkward deflowering of Maa'ti-of-the-power-of-heart with the coaching and assistance of a more experienced partner. The dominant coaching is a fetish, the awkwardness is nostalgic. Can't go wrong!
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Just another anonymous asshole

Post by Just another anonymous asshole »

Wrench Wench wrote:
No cat ears.

They are one of Japans tamer cases of sexual deviancy but still. I don't want to have to tolerate that "nyan nyan" shit
Plus Shizune is far too classy for it.
Suddenly,
I have a deep respect for you.
Maxis Lithium

Post by Maxis Lithium »

I think there's a really golden oppertunity, if/when writing the sex scenes for this game, to explore sexuality in new ways for the reader. Sex with Lilly, for example, would be very different then with a normal girl, as she has to explore everything by touch. For her, it may be the first time she ever gets a real "picture" of what Hasio looks like, since it'll really be the first time she ever explores his body in a tactial maner.

Sex with Emi would be akward, simply because she would have akwardness of mobility. she would lack the ability to position herself in many ways, and would rely on Hasio to do most of the work. When prone, you use your whle body to move, not just your arms.

Rin's experience would HAVE to be the most unique IMO since she's exceptionally flexable. It's an obvious opertuity for a "foot fetish" scene, though it wouldn't be JUST a foot fetish, but something uniquely Rin. I also invision Rin as the only character of the 5 girls who would actually have sexual experience. Something from her attitude and behaviour tells me that she would have atleast experimented, if not actualy lost her virginity.

Shizune would be perhaps the most unnerving in reality, simply because, as she is deaf, she has little practical control over her vocal chords. For many deaf girls, this results in them making very akward, and sometimes disterbing noises during sex as their body makes them 'moan' or make vocal noises reflexivly during sex that they aren't filly aware of. It can be very disconcerting. In the worst cases, they make god awful sounds like a dieing animal. In shizune's case, I suspect she would make squeeks and gasps that would likely supprise the HELL out of Hasio. She wouldn't even be really aware she's doing it.

Hanako would be perhaps the most 'normal' in terms of sexual experiences. Unless the developers decide to introduce something more unconventional, I would expect her (having already become close enough with Hasio to share such an intimate experince with him) to be very emotional and put a grat deal of meaning behind the act, but would not need to make any real acomidations like the others due the physical considerations.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the matter.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Maxis Lithium wrote:Deliciously awkward deafsex.
Unfortunately, she's totally mute.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Ah, another vote for vocaloid Shizune. But if there's really very little difference in practice (as per link), does the game even need to specify?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

kosherbacon wrote:
I just had an amusing notion Shizune's feelings being expressed via Wile E Coyotte-style signboards.

'Ouch' indeed.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

ContinualNaba wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:
I just had an amusing notion Shizune's feelings being expressed via Wile E Coyotte-style signboards.

'Ouch' indeed.
So Emi must be the road runner. hmm.
Everything is starting to make sense now.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
ContinualNaba wrote:
'Ouch' indeed.
So Emi must be the road runner. hmm.
Everything is starting to make sense now.
Then we obviously get to see someone fall off a cliff in the end. Wait, is Hisao like another Wile E Coyotte then?
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

ContinualNaba wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:

'Ouch' indeed.
The most disturbing image has appeared. Shizune painting a fake entrance on her nether-regions for Hisao to fail entering, only for him to succeed anyway, just like Roadrunner and the tunnel.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
kamakazikid8

Post by kamakazikid8 »

Whelp, this looks like a good place for a first post after pussing/lazing out for god knows how long :oops:

I agree with most of the people here: No rape, no creepy fetishes, and no freaky Japan stuff, like insanely loud girls with mute dudes. And agreeing with Wrench Wench, no painfully moe cat girls. Something romantic, realistic to an extent, cute, and semi-awkward.

Also, how many of you people are tropers?! I've met zero in real life.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Kosherbacon and I have both added to KS's tropes entry, off the top of my head.