Katsuu's Stupid Fanart

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Juno

Re: Katsuu's Stupid Fanart

Post by Juno »

Katsuu wrote:What a terrible way to end a tea party...
Yeah what a wimp, with that second-hand heart of his he couldn't throw it hard enough to draw blood from her.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Katsuu wrote:(A whole lot o' paperkids comic)
Nifty stuff. You just won an unspecified amount of Katawa Gold™, redeemable nowhere. Hope you enjoy your prize! :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Juno wrote:Yeah what a wimp, with that second-hand heart of his he couldn't throw it hard enough to draw blood from her.
I guess you can't break a heart if your heart's already broken.

..,that didn't even make sense in my head...
Silentcook wrote: Nifty stuff. You just won an unspecified amount of Katawa Gold™, redeemable nowhere. Hope you enjoy your prize! :mrgreen:
:shock: YES.

Wait... disabled money? No kidding about "redeemable nowhere". :(
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Okay... now I'm going to try drawing other things for a little bit--maybe I won't be doing this every day from now on. Or not. :X Who knows? If I add any more art to this thread, it's probably just going to be more serious, boring portraits or something...
Juno

Post by Juno »

He even got his own personal feminist conspirator!
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

:shock: Iwanako, is that you?
Linch

Post by Linch »

You Forgot Misha's Disability.
ohwait. i remember its secret. shhh.
"Games And Fried Food!"
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kosherbacon wrote::shock: Iwanako, is that you?
That person in the last panel is wearing a Yamaku uniform so I don't think it is her. Perhaps it is someone else from the class???
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

Katsuu wrote:http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2 ... 2ymfqp.jpg

Isn't it funny that Pimmy introduced me to the idea of paper children way before I had even heard of, or thought of checking out Katawa Shoujo? ISN'T IT? :evil:

I couldn't resist making this a comic, though. OTL A true comic never backs down, not even if his jokes aren't funny!
:lol:

Love it. For some reason, the thing of "hair goop" makes me giggle. Perhaps because "goop" is just a funny word.
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

neumanproductions wrote:
kosherbacon wrote::shock: Iwanako, is that you?
That person in the last panel is wearing a Yamaku uniform so I don't think it is her. Perhaps it is someone else from the class???
It's my OC, Femmie McGrrlpowah. With a strong, yet sexy figure and a smart, but daring attitude he is a strong supporter of gender equal--I mean female empowerment.

...that settles it. If I ever do a comic again, the punchline will no doubt be the word "Goop".
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Hey, everyone. Her'e's YOU'RE chance to unleash your creativity. Inspired by Mirage_GSM's Victory Day fanfic, here's a template to draw your very own revenge mural.

...blah

neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

It was only a matter of time before someone descided to draw this. And i'm glad you took it upon yourself to do so.
Once again though, i hate that I can't draw! :cry:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Ha! Trust me, a couple months of practice, and you could easily surpass me. Well, maybe surpass isn't the right word... or is it? Either way, you'd probably have anatomical proportions down better than me... :P
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

I enjoyed the paper doll comic on the previous page. Photo montage-style comics tend to be very plain and clumsy, the sort of thing that you find in health pamphlets, but paper dolls give them quirky style and artistic flair. :)
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Mmm... "quirky style and artistic flair". I like that. Hopefully I can earn that title too, but for now, here's something normal style with boring flair: