Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

PureLionHeart

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by PureLionHeart »

neumanproductions wrote: Same with you PureLionHeart, making Emi even below a CHESSBOARD! *tisk,tisk, tisk*
But...but...Chess is awesome, and THIS CHESSBOARD has holes in half the tiles. That's more holes than E*set on fire*
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

PureLionHeart wrote:
neumanproductions wrote: Same with you PureLionHeart, making Emi even below a CHESSBOARD! *tisk,tisk, tisk*
But...but...Chess is awesome, and THIS CHESSBOARD has holes in half the tiles. That's more holes than E*set on fire*
e87b1fc2226aa11483fc7baaa9f539301231562587_full.jpg
e87b1fc2226aa11483fc7baaa9f539301231562587_full.jpg (12.27 KiB) Viewed 4690 times
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Chessboard>Kenji's conspiracy theories>Hisao's heart>Misha's hair>those wiffle balls at the carnival>all the girls>all the guys>the box
List based solely on number of holes?
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Katsuu wrote:Chessboard>Kenji's conspiracy theories>Hisao's heart>Misha's hair>those wiffle balls at the carnival>all the girls>all the guys>the box
You're using the "< or >" (I don't remember their name >.<) backwards...

...unless you have something for boxes.
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

[LaZa] wrote:

...I didn't see very many holes in the box. Oh, and I forgot to add something...

Chessboard>Kenji's conspiracy theories>North America's defences>Hisao's heart>Misha's hair>those wiffle balls at the carnival>all the girls>all the guys>the box
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

[LaZa] wrote:
Katsuu wrote:Chessboard>Kenji's conspiracy theories>Hisao's heart>Misha's hair>those wiffle balls at the carnival>all the girls>all the guys>the box

No, you see, > is the greater than-symbol. Therefore the box comes last.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Just like they taught me in elementary school...

Think of the inequality sign as a crocodile with its mouth open. It's gonna want to eat the greater thing.
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

So vulgar. To me, it's always this small but very hungry bird called Tipi. If Tipi decides that it's time to eat the other one (the greater one changes), he does a backflip.

On the topic though, it's good to see Rin so high in a lot of people's lists. Then again, she deserves moar, she deserves to be the First! She's got no arms, y'know, she wins by default.
Last edited by AapoAlas on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

I always thought of Pac-Man, either running from the ghosts or eating them after powering up. >_>
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

AapoAlas wrote:On the topic though, it's good to see Emi so high in a lot of people's lists. Then again, she deserves moar, she deserves to be the First! She's got no arms, y'know, she wins by default.
Something isn't adding up here...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
AapoAlas

Post by AapoAlas »

G3n0c1de wrote:
AapoAlas wrote:On the topic though, it's good to see Emi so high in a lot of people's lists. Then again, she deserves moar, she deserves to be the First! She's got no arms, y'know, she wins by default.
Something isn't adding up here...
I must be partially dead or something. Seems like my brain just shut down this morning, allowing me to write that shit... I shall go ritually murder myself.
Nothing to be seen here. Do check out my little dabbling in the art of words, though.
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Esa94 wrote:
[LaZa] wrote:

No, you see, > is the greater than-symbol. Therefore the box comes last.
Huh, I got confused somehow, being sick and sleepy doesn't help, you know.

Even more offtopic: Am I the only one getting General Errors everywhere when I open the forum?
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
Ragnarok1991388

Post by Ragnarok1991388 »

I have decided that hideaki is my favorite, because of this not so ancient proverb.

“When in doubt, fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt!” – Principia Discordia :mrgreen:
People who like this post may also like: tentacle rape, high pitched japanese moaning, and crying out "no! no! no!" (even though they really mean yes).
Alicia_Gunther

Post by Alicia_Gunther »

Rin is my personal favorite :)
Esper

Post by Esper »

Well if there is one thing this poll has proven is that Rin is by far the most interesting character. I feel sorry for poor Emi... I like her second best but Rin is just so much more intriguing. I may go for Emi first just to save Rin for later though.