Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

neumanproductions

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by neumanproductions »

Bara wrote:
TipsyRooster wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Wat. No, seriously, wat. If anyone ran a campaign to improve Emi's standing (with or without the "u"), I sure as heck didn't get the memo.
Pffft...improve her standing. :lol:
Why do I find this so funny.
That word choice by SC is nothing compared to the Emi/Horatio Caine thread. Those are done with full intent to pun-ish... :mrgreen:
You can only punish so far. I just enjoy making someone have a good laugh at a fictional characters expense...wait a minute.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

I'm a Rin fan, but I'd choose a cop out ending where you get to be friends with everyone if I could (and I mean friends, not "friendsifyouknowwhatImean")...then again, if everyone likes you, then no one likes you.
neumanproductions

Katsuu wrote:I'm a Rin fan, but I'd choose a cop out ending where you get to be friends with everyone if I could (and I mean friends, not "friendsifyouknowwhatImean")...then again, if everyone likes you, then no one likes you.
Well, we don't get to have a harem ending for sure. At least Shuffle!, even though it didn't have a harem, had a hinting outlet using polygamy. I highly doubt that excuse can be used here.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Harem is one thing, friends is another... well, actually that might not be the case in a VN of this nature. xD I've become too emotionally attached to these characters either wayWHY AREN'T THEY REALLLLLLLLL *sob*
das bruce

Post by das bruce »

That's not healthy dude.
Bara

Post by Bara »

das bruce wrote:That's not healthy dude.
Yeah, neither is a post count of over 1k. I think my intervention is scheduled for this Tuesday coming up. :oops:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

If that's not healthy, then I don't want to be healthy!
...wait, I think I messed that quote up.
In any case, I'm starting to remind myself of the fans of a certain novel about sparkly campires. *shuddershudder*
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Hmm... before I get ostracized for that statement, let me reiterate: I've become somewhat of a hopeless romantic, if not just for a while, but I don't actually have fantasies about meeting them, or anything. I'm not that far lost. xD

It's just a well written first-person romance, unlike that other thing I referenced, and I shall stick with that statement.
neumanproductions

Bara wrote:
das bruce wrote:That's not healthy dude.
Yeah, neither is a post count of over 1k. I think my intervention is scheduled for this Tuesday coming up. :oops:
Come on man, we'll all be there sooner or later. Or at least I will; Believe it!
Katsuu wrote:Harem is one thing, friends is another... well, actually that might not be the case in a VN of this nature. xD I've become too emotionally attached to these characters either wayWHY AREN'T THEY REALLLLLLLLL *sob*
The VN I like to point out here is the well known yume miru kusuri where its' either one of three to have any contact with and the other two are totally dismissed at the end.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

I think this is a good moment to mention that the "secret prize" I have lined up for the person(s) who manage to beat the highest dev postcount is a nice, shiny ban.

No, I'm not kidding.

It's not by random chance that we don't have forum "titles" or "rankings" linked to postcount. If someone manages to surpass 3-4 years of talk about game development in one year and change, that's through the power of either shitposting or obsession. Either way, I don't think I want someone like that sniffing around our backyard, sorry.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Bragging rights if I ever heard them.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Aura: 1921
cpl_crud: 1688
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bara: 1160
Snicket: 1021

Pretty safe margin so far.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

EternalLurker wrote:Aura: 1921
cpl_crud: 1688
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bara: 1160
Snicket: 1021

Pretty safe margin so far.
I don't think it would be very good PR to ban Katawa Shoujo's #1 entry in their Folding@Home team, given that Bara is responsible for nearly 10% of the entire team total...
stranger

Post by stranger »

Silentcook wrote:I think this is a good moment to mention that the "secret prize" I have lined up for the person(s) who manage to beat the highest dev postcount is a nice, shiny ban.

No, I'm not kidding.

It's not by random chance that we don't have forum "titles" or "rankings" linked to postcount. If someone manages to surpass 3-4 years of talk about game development in one year and change, that's through the power of either shitposting or obsession. Either way, I don't think I want someone like that sniffing around our backyard, sorry.
Hmm, that's an interesting policy, but I don't really get it. You can just ban shitposters any time you want, it's not like they're hard to spot or something. And if anyone is truly "obsessed" with the game, just banning them from the forum isn't likely to get rid of them.
Katsuu

Post by Katsuu »

Hah, well seeing as both of those apply to me in this thread, I'm going to go ahead and apologize for the double post. I don't spend that much time on forums, and it seems some of the customs have slipped my mind. ...and while I'm at it, you could argue that this is a shit post too, but... uh...

I appreciate the work you fellows do, have a splendid evening.