44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Minister of Gloom

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Minister of Gloom »

EternalLurker wrote:
Doc Forrest wrote:I'm definitely a Hanako path walker myself. I mean, come on. That shy girl deserves a decent life,
Right, so sticking her with the guy who's gonna die on her is a great way to do that. :P
wow. That's actually a very interesting thought there. How is Hanako going to react to something like the death of her lover? I see many people believe she has some sort of guilty complex thing about the fire. Think how she'll feel if the man she loves dies during sex or something.
Or upon seeing her hideously charred body beneath those cloths.
Seriously, Hisao can die at any time, pretty much.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

It's going to be that sneeze caused by Hanako's perfume, bought just for her first date with Hisao, that does him in.
Bet on it.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

This would depend on whether Hisao has helped Hanako move past the fire. If so, she's grown emotionally, and learned to let go. It would be hard for her, but she'd have to accept that Hisao could die at any moment, so the time they spend together should be spent well. This probably has to happen for all the girls.

If not, she'd be very attached to Hisao, and if he dies suddenly, I don't think she could take it. She might even blame herself. Suicide would be her choice.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

G3n0c1de wrote:If not, she'd be very attached to Hisao, and if he dies suddenly, I don't think she could take it. She might even blame herself. Suicide would be her choice.
Wow, Hanako's story can really be depressing, huh... :|
I suppose we already know what one of the very bad ends will be like, here. (If there ends up being such a thing in the story)
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Shin

Post by Shin »

Just to break away from the crowd for a bit, I'm gonna definitely gonna go with the Emi route when the Full Version comes around.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

trhvmn wrote:
G3n0c1de wrote:If not, she'd be very attached to Hisao, and if he dies suddenly, I don't think she could take it. She might even blame herself. Suicide would be her choice.
Wow, Hanako's story can really be depressing, huh... :|
I suppose we already know what one of the very bad ends will be like, here. (If there ends up being such a thing in the story)
And it is so right that this could happen to any of the other girls...my biggest guess being Emi as she currently holds herself so responsible for Hisao's health and wellbeing at this point. Remember how she was just after he collapsed during the run? She hardly knew him then just think what would happen down a relationship path where he ends up dying at some point.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

However we'd never know, as the VN is written from Hisao's PoV.
We can't know what happens after he dies.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Mirage_GSM wrote:However we'd never know, as the VN is written from Hisao's PoV.
Well, there can always be an epilogue, like in one of Akiha's endings in Tsukihime. Though this would only work on an actual ending and not just a bad end.

((would that count as a spoiler? I have no idea))
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:However we'd never know, as the VN is written from Hisao's PoV.
Well, there's a double amputee at the school who says he knows something about human resurrection, check with him...
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
Well, there's a double amputee at the school who says he knows something about human resurrection, check with him...
Zombie Hisao? Guess that to kill him you gotta to shoot 'im in the heart.
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
neumanproductions

[LaZa] wrote:
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
Zombie Hisao? Guess that to kill him you gotta to shoot 'im in the heart.
Don't you watch Highschool of the Dead? It doesn't matter, the only way to kill them is to hit them in the head! 8)
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

neumanproductions wrote:Don't you watch Highschool of the Dead? It doesn't matter, the only way to kill them is to hit them in the head! 8)
We watching the same show? I was under the impression the only way to kill them is to jiggle one's breasts copiously.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
neumanproductions

PureLionHeart wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:Don't you watch Highschool of the Dead? It doesn't matter, the only way to kill them is to hit them in the head! 8)
We watching the same show? I was under the impression the only way to kill them is to jiggle one's breasts copiously.
No, that's how to get high ratings in a Japanese society that values their hentai, doujin and fanservice. Along with an American society that values anything that someone else makes better than us (basically the same stuff I just mentioned).
TipsyRooster

Post by TipsyRooster »

Silentcook wrote:Wat. No, seriously, wat. If anyone ran a campaign to improve Emi's standing (with or without the "u"), I sure as heck didn't get the memo.
Pffft...improve her standing. :lol:
Why do I find this so funny.
Cockadoodle...hic!
Bara

Post by Bara »

TipsyRooster wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Wat. No, seriously, wat. If anyone ran a campaign to improve Emi's standing (with or without the "u"), I sure as heck didn't get the memo.
Pffft...improve her standing. :lol:
Why do I find this so funny.
That word choice by SC is nothing compared to the Emi/Horatio Caine thread. Those are done with full intent to pun-ish... :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?