About the game's erotica...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: About the game's erotica...

Post by G3n0c1de »

kosherbacon wrote:I myself would rather she not be shaved. That way, we'd be sure wheter or not she's naturally blonde.
In a world of blue, pink, and purple hair, I think Lilly having a hair color that exists in nature puts her on the mild side. And besides, it's anime hair. It's not meant to be realistic.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Bara wrote:D'oh!! The image of Misha with tiny pink drills "down south" popped into my head reading that
Fear not, [shimmie=1426]konflikti had that covered[/shimmie] a long time ago.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Silentcook wrote:Fear not, [shimmie=1426]konflikti had that covered[/shimmie] a long time ago.
<Delta_Kurshiva> Also no drills?
<konflikti> On pubic hair?
<Delta_Kurshiva> yes?
<konflikti> Yeah, people might have liked that.
<konflikti> So it was obviously not going to happen.

What a nice guy.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
BustRobot

Post by BustRobot »

Nachoman wrote:I envision a lot of cuddling going in Hanako's arc, and I would count it as a sex scene just to get her to sit on Hisao's lap and let him slip a hand inside her blouse.
Personally I'm envisioning two or three false starts when it comes to Hanako. (Heck maybe a false start with some of the other girls too.) With Hanako being as sensitive as she is... well, I look forward to how heart-warming/wrenching those scenes are.
Open up our narrow minds.
Darroth

Post by Darroth »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Fear not, [shimmie=1426]konflikti had that covered[/shimmie] a long time ago.
<Delta_Kurshiva> Also no drills?
<konflikti> On pubic hair?
<Delta_Kurshiva> yes?
<konflikti> Yeah, people might have liked that.
<konflikti> So it was obviously not going to happen.

What a nice guy.
So, in other words, we're going to be graced with at least one Misha H scene within Shizune's route. Sounds good.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Nachoman wrote:I envision a lot of cuddling going in Hanako's arc, and I would count it as a sex scene just to get her to sit on Hisao's lap and let him slip a hand inside her blouse.
That is my fetish. :oops:
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Darroth wrote:So, in other words, we're going to be graced with at least one Misha H scene within Shizune's route. Sounds good.
No. Delta and konflikti were talking about that shimmie image that Silentcook posted a link to. It's in the comments.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Darroth wrote:So, in other words, we're going to be graced with at least one Misha H scene within Shizune's route. Sounds good.
No. Delta and konflikti were talking about that shimmie image that Silentcook posted a link to. It's in the comments.
But there still is the possibility. :twisted:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Bara

Post by Bara »

neumanproductions wrote:But there still is the possibility. :twisted:
Well, until they release it ANYTHING is Possible... KS, The Schrodinger's Cat of VN's... :wink:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
DavisonInc

Post by DavisonInc »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
DavisonInc wrote:
scineram wrote:At the least I just cannot imagine Lilly shaving herself, or someone else doing it.
I opened my mouth to verbally protest this to myself, but then thought of Rin. After that I was sitting there with my mouth open gaping like an idiot so I closed it.

True story.
Well, Emi already helps her dress up every morning and take care of her period, it's not like shaving would be much more.
Rin doesn't really strike me as the shaving type, though.
Lilly... Well, she has Hanako... right?
While yes, you have a point with Emi, I also agree that Rin seems unlikely to shave.
As for Hanako and Lilly, I think it's not really possible considering their relationship. Hanako looks to Lilly for emotional comfort and support. I can't really see Lilly saying "Hanako, please would you shave me" or any variation thereof.
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

While yes, you have a point with Emi, I also agree that Rin seems unlikely to shave.
As for Hanako and Lilly, I think it's not really possible considering their relationship. Hanako looks to Lilly for emotional comfort and support. I can't really see Lilly saying "Hanako, please would you shave me" or any variation thereof.
What if she doesn't like getting hairs in her teeth? She also has a motivation here!
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Minister of Gloom wrote:
What if she doesn't like getting hairs in her teeth? She also has a motivation here!
OH U.
Seems unlikely to me too, but what about any of the nurses (not Nurse)?
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Well, I played this VN called Shuffle... And went on a path of a girl named Asa, a green haired one. And her pubic hair was green to... And it didn't weird out the protagonist at all... hm...

Misha would have pink...

uh....

Maybe Nurse himself tough likes hair in his teeth?
a3d

Post by a3d »

Smoku wrote:Well, I played this VN called Shuffle... And went on a path of a girl named Asa, a green haired one. And her pubic hair was green to... And it didn't weird out the protagonist at all... hm...
You should feel bad for not going with the perfection that is Kaede.

But when it comes to "anime hair" the funky colours seem to be original and not dyed, so that's not really a problem. Although the thought of Misha having little drills...down...there, creeps me out.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

BustRobot wrote:Personally I'm envisioning two or three false starts when it comes to Hanako. (Heck maybe a false start with some of the other girls too.) With Hanako being as sensitive as she is... well, I look forward to how heart-warming/wrenching those scenes are.
y'know, you're probably right and I hope you are. not everyone jumps into sex right away, and with what we've seen in act 1, none of the girls seem like the type to go, "I like you, take off your pants now!" :mrgreen: I can definitely see the whole "I'm not ready for this yet", and who knows, it might come from Hisao too, 'cause of his heart.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.