Rin
44%
Shizune
11%

Total votes: 5433

Esa94

Re: Favorite girl.

Post by Esa94 »

[LaZa] wrote:Yes, you could say that I'm a male Hanako, only with a few more mental problems, but that's something for other time/place/thread.
Hey, I was surprised too when I found it out. But actually being like that it's better than it looks, at least for me. :lol:
Wait- don't tell me you have long, dark hair, too?

If you do, post pics :D
[LaZa]

Post by [LaZa] »

Esa94 wrote:
[LaZa] wrote:Yes, you could say that I'm a male Hanako, only with a few more mental problems, but that's something for other time/place/thread.
Hey, I was surprised too when I found it out. But actually being like that it's better than it looks, at least for me. :lol:
Wait- don't tell me you have long, dark hair, too?

If you do, post pics :D
I do have dark hair, and a bit long, but it isn't as long as Hanako's, and it isn't purple dark either. :(
...The answer? Use a gun, and if that don't work, use more gun!
----------------------
Ranking no more, mWahaha~!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Well, its almost like the devs want me to switch Rin with Hanako. They purposely put that overalls Rin in that new trailer just to tempt me.
Alright, they probably had other reasons that don't involve me. :wink: But it still has that affect either way. I think I'll put them as tie for now in my sig.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Acwose

Post by Acwose »

I have to say I'm fully in love with Rin. So she's my favorite.
But I don't dislike the others. I enjoy each of their paths so far very much.

The five paths girls: RIn - Shizune - Lilly - Emi/Hanako

The five paths and others: Rin - Shizune - Lilly/Akira/Yuuko - Emi/Hanako/Misha
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Rin first and Shizune second? That seems odd. From what most people say those two are further away from each other.

You know, like in my sig. 8)
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Acwose

Post by Acwose »

Yea, I guess it's odd. But, both girls make me smile the most and for different reasons. Rin barely is my favorite with Shizune like an inch behind. But not close enough to be a tie. In fact, I use to dislike Shizune because she seemed mean in everyone else's path. But, when I finally got to hers I really like her childish behaviors and boldness.
Doc Forrest

Post by Doc Forrest »

I'm definitely a Hanako path walker myself. I mean, come on. That shy girl deserves a decent life,
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Misha > Shizune >>>> Emi

Lilly is really starting to grow on me, I used to be a devout Hanako fan. I wouldn't be surprised if the blind maiden overtakes the charred princess when everything is said and done.
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

...wow, I didn't expect Rin to be #1, and by such a ridiculously large margin either.

As for me, I'm another Hanako/Lilly fan, with Rin close behind.

Shizune is on the other end of the list, while the others are sort of inbetween so they don't really matter.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

trhvmn wrote:...wow, I didn't expect Rin to be #1, and by such a ridiculously large margin either.

As for me, I'm another Hanako/Lilly fan, with Rin close behind.

Shizune is on the other end of the list, while the others are sort of inbetween so they don't really matter.
Someone hacked Rin's votes ages ago. I believe she was a close second to Hanako before that.
trhvmn

Post by trhvmn »

Esa94 wrote:Someone hacked Rin's votes ages ago. I believe she was a close second to Hanako before that.
Ah, I see. I guess that explains it.

...but I didn't expect her to be #2 either. Oh well, maybe I should stop expecting people to have the same opinion as me actually, after thinking a bit, I'd have thought that Shizune would be #2, so nevermind that.
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-kari rock.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

trhvmn wrote:I'd have thought that Shizune would be #2, so nevermind that.
Intriguing, as the one girl who can be considered an antagonist, Shizune has a much higher potential for being disliked than the other girls. And that's how the poll went. Emi has probably become more popular since this poll died, due to her poplarity campaign. I expect she's overtaken Shizune.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

G3n0c1de wrote:poplarity campaign
Wat. No, seriously, wat. If anyone ran a campaign to improve Emi's standing (with or without the "u"), I sure as heck didn't get the memo.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Silentcook wrote:Wat. No, seriously, wat. If anyone ran a campaign to improve Emi's standing (with or without the "u"), I sure as heck didn't get the memo.
I'm somewhat referring to new Emi and the fallout that happened regarding that. New Emi appears to have been received favorably.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Doc Forrest wrote:I'm definitely a Hanako path walker myself. I mean, come on. That shy girl deserves a decent life,
Right, so sticking her with the guy who's gonna die on her is a great way to do that. :P