Spin.mp4

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Acwose

Re: Spin.mp4

Post by Acwose »

Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited, that happened. Love the Rin in overalls.
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

I'm so excited for the full release that those new CGs are practically torture.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
kapparomeo

Post by kapparomeo »

On the topic of new sprites revealed in the trailer, did anyone notice a decidedly saucy Emi licking her lips?

Gentlemen, it is time. Close your blinds and set your Kleenex to Maximum Absorption!
Attachments
Emi's getting excited?
Emi's getting excited?
emi-lick.png (347.33 KiB) Viewed 7789 times
Last edited by kapparomeo on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There was a young clerk who took exception to Curzon's memorandum. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, 'Round Objects'. Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
-Sir Alan Lascelles
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

kapparomeo wrote:On the topic of new sprites revealed in the trailer, did anyone notice Emi licking her lips?
Gentlemen, close your blinds and set your Kleenex to Maximum Absorption.
Well, she's still wearing her uniform so we're not to that faze yet but I have to admit it makes a running with puppy-dog eyes Emi. Maybe she is looking at something delicious; please no one say Hisao's body as the reply. :wink:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

kapparomeo wrote:On the topic of new sprites revealed in the trailer, did anyone notice Emi licking her lips?

Gentlemen, close your blinds and set your Kleenex to Maximum Absorption.
Science is now even closer to discovering Emi's raep face.
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Sad thing is, is that I can't be a beta-tester because I made a shitty joke on the IRC and then I got perma-banned. BAWWWWW
"That weird motherfucker"
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

ze spy wrote:Sad thing is, is that I can't be a beta-tester because I made a shitty joke on the IRC and then I got perma-banned. BAWWWWW
I think your name alone would rule you out as a beta tester.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

delta wrote:
ze spy wrote:Sad thing is, is that I can't be a beta-tester because I made a shitty joke on the IRC and then I got perma-banned. BAWWWWW
I think your name alone would rule you out as a beta tester.
And most know that you couldn't trust me as a beta tester.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Awww, don't worry - you're not alone. I keep a list of all the people who went full retard and got warned or banned. They'll enter beta testing over my cold, dead body.

<3
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Love you too. Besides, that Pimmy incident probably ruled me out.
"That weird motherfucker"
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

I probably wouldn't be able to be a beta tester simply because I'm using Linux, and it's hard to imagine the staff keeping all 3 version of the game equal in terms of progress.
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

You're right, you probably wouldn't be accepted as a beta tester, but it's not because you use Linux.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

kapparomeo wrote:On the topic of new sprites revealed in the trailer, did anyone notice a decidedly saucy Emi licking her lips?

Gentlemen, it is time. Close your blinds and set your Kleenex to Maximum Absorption!
dude. she's not only licking her lips, she's blushing and she's got devious eyebrows. DEVIOUS EYEBROWS, I TELL YOU.

that's either the "someone in here's horny, oh wait, it's me" face, or the "I haven't had real ice cream in years" face.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
PalaceAthene

Post by PalaceAthene »

<3 Rins new outfit. I wonder, is it gonna replace the previous outfit during the painting scenes? I wonder how it'll affect the dialogue..
EDiot

Post by EDiot »

The trailer was nicely done, and the new CGs and sprites are cool, however, I really don't think the trailer fits the theme(?) of the game, or the medium. While the game is very mellow and relaxing to play, the trailer is amped and in-your-face. And when you take into consideration that the game is a VN, the effect ends up being "Ah, yes, well these are some exciting... spinning... static images."