KS Demo mistake? Released too early?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kaimax

Re: KS Demo mistake? Released too early?

Post by Kaimax »

Thank you for ubergeneral that copy pasted my "opinion" without my consent, and more thank you on how you didn't left out my name... >_> seriously thank you. Seriously good job.
----end of sarcasm-----

Thank you for your guys opinions and comments about my "Rant".
First I don't frequent this forum, so Yes, I don't know much that happens in here, I only read the blog of KS

let's clear some misunderstandings.
"we're all over-hyping this one series just it's Original, made by 4chan,and it's the "GOING TO BE" the first international VN project."

regarding of this statement, I used some of the most notable things that came with other people comments in the past when Act 1 was released, and that was one of the source of my irritation.

I have never said that "Act 1 is too early" or "blatantly Attacking" KS Devs. Ubergeneral did a good job on making me look bad....

Maybe I'm just over analyzing, Maybe I'm just too tired of waiting, Maybe I just need reassurance of this VN that I really like.

So, then, Sorry if I made some people mad, sorry if I'm an Idiot, and sorry for wasting your time by reading my rant that shouldn't even be discussed. (even in my home forum nobody treated that "rant" seriously)

I just hope for one thing
You guys finish this project without Casualties (who knows?)

Because I really want to actually try this new kind of VN, since I already tried more than 300 Vns from Japan. (basically I'm somewhat a Sommelier for Vns)

So Goodluck to all the DEVS and hoping for the best (and honestly hoping for the quick)
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Kaimax wrote:Thank you for ubergeneral that copy pasted my "opinion" without my consent, and more thank you on how you didn't left out my name... >_> seriously thank you. Seriously good job.
That's kind of what happens when you make statements in public.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I don't think any harm was done from the little rant and the replies. No one should take much on the internet seriously, anyways.

Also;
Kaimax wrote:more than 300 Vns
srs? What's the best (or top three)?
Kaimax

Post by Kaimax »

Scarlet Fox wrote: srs? What's the best (or top three)?
since you asked.. :D

personally (not in any rank, since this is taken from my list:
-Baldr Sky (All the Dive 1 "Lost Memory" and Dive 2 "Recordare")
-Comic Party
-Little Busters

just for fun http://vndb.org/u1341
too bad Vndb only allow 5 Vns to be rated 10...
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

Kaimax wrote:Thank you for ubergeneral that copy pasted my "opinion" without my consent, and more thank you on how you didn't left out my name... >_> seriously thank you. Seriously good job.
----end of sarcasm-----
Last time I checked you don't need permission to quote someone.

let's clear some misunderstandings.
"we're all over-hyping this one series just it's Original, made by 4chan,and it's the "GOING TO BE" the first international VN project."

regarding of this statement, I used some of the most notable things that came with other people comments in the past when Act 1 was released, and that was one of the source of my irritation.
And this is the problem. KS wasn't made by 4chan. The idea originated on 4chan. The Dev took it upon themselves to make something out of it. Granted you aren't the first person to say this. In fact people seem to say that 4LS = chan all the time. I understand that 4chan has some bad rep but is it really that bad?
I have never said that "Act 1 is too early" or "blatantly Attacking" KS Devs. Ubergeneral did a good job on making me look bad....

Maybe I'm just over analyzing, Maybe I'm just too tired of waiting, Maybe I just need reassurance of this VN that I really like.
I reread your posts. While you don't say word for word that KS was released too early you did say it in so many words even going as far to compare it to other VN that got a release a few months later. To be honest you have a point here. You can only hype so much and then if enough time passes it dies down. One of the reasons why I made this topic was to discuss this but as it turns out the devs released act1 because they needed feedback in order to move on to the next step.

At this point KS may as well be like Starcraft2. It was announced years before release. Then the hype died down and came back at launch. Who knows maybe if KS is as good as we think it will be they hype will come back.
So, then, Sorry if I made some people mad, sorry if I'm an Idiot, and sorry for wasting your time by reading my rant that shouldn't even be discussed. (even in my home forum nobody treated that "rant" seriously)
No worries. I didn't make this just to troll you. However when I saw your posts I know the devs would say something. I wanted to see their response as well as some kind of discussion about the release of act 1.