The piano and a change

WORDS WORDS WORDS

neumanproductions

Re: The piano and a change

Post by neumanproductions »

Mag wrote:Ok neumanproductions. I have to ask. What anime is that in the first link. And the second link is true. Its just that GOOD!
The amazing anime known as K-on. Plus feel free to refer to me as Neuman. 8)
Leotrak wrote:I have a better question... WTF is Conan doing there on that second picture? XD
I have no idea but I wish I was in his place. :wink:

Sorry for the derail Smoku, but i'll finish by praising your work.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I'm moved by this warm comments. and I like the cake.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

That was pretty good.

Normally I loath fan fiction but for once I actually read it and enjoyed it. Nice.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Wrench Wench wrote:That was pretty good.

Normally I loath fan fiction but for once I actually read it and enjoyed it. Nice.
You should come around here more often or at least stick around for the Mutou fic. We're all pretty strange here.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Wow, there's still people who didn't know about K-ON? I THOUGHT EVERYONE HERE ARE OTAKUS!
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Mag

Post by Mag »

Thank you neuman for the information.

And Xuan, I'm sorry that i don't know about K-ON. Its hard to watch anime in a household filled with people who hate anime in its entirety.
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Hide in room and watch then, always works here.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Xuan wrote:Hide in room and watch then, always works here.
It's impossible to hide in a room if you share it with someone or your room is in a stupid location like between the kitchen and parents' room (like in small appartments)
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I have to admit my parent were never fans of anime nor are they still; mostly my mother, my dad is the cool one who gets me. :mrgreen: Over the years they have become more leniant so my younger brothers can do things that I couldn't; mostly because of my influence.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Don't feel too bad, Mag. I've got both Lucky Star and K-On! sitting in my computer, and... I can't bring myself to watch either.

Anyways, it's too bad Lilly can't read that confession for herself.
Mag

Post by Mag »

kosherbacon wrote:Don't feel too bad, Mag. I've got both Lucky Star and K-On! sitting in my computer, and... I can't bring myself to watch either.

Anyways, it's too bad Lilly can't read that confession for herself.
Lol Lucky Star is something special. I dont know what it is about the intro but i watched it for every episode. Its almost hypnotic.

It does suck how Lilly can't read the confession but it works out very well for everyone else.

And thank you Smoku. He knows my pain.

Neuman, my parents hate japanese people and everything associated with them. Its a miracle i play games and its even more of a miracle that i watch anime and they dont know about it. Thank god my parents are technologically illiterate.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

So Kenji has finally succumbed to the Feminist Conspiracy (TM)...
Awesome story. You managed to make a likeable character out of Kenji and ship him with a girl in a believable way. I didn't think that would be possible.
Also you gave me ideas for at least two Kenji fics of my own. Too bad I probably won't have enough time to write them... Oh well, I'll just keep the ideas - who knows, hell might freeze over someday ;-) Or I could find myself in a hospital for four months... Hey, it's been known to happen 8)

Not much to criticize about your story either, except:
Hisao to Hanako wrote:-H-hey, wait!- I yell, but she's not stopping- See me tomorrow at the painted mural at 12! And take Lilly!
Hisao to Lilly wrote:Great. Let's meet by the mural near my dorm at 12.
I went back to my room preparing for today's lunch with Hanako and Lilly. I still had a few extra minutes. Enough to finish of a few minor homework stuff and clean the room a little bit. 13.00 was close so I decided to lock my dorm room and leave for the mural outside the dorm.
OMG, he stood them up for a whole hour :!:

Also, I got a good laugh out of this:
Night came by right after the sun had set.
No shit, Sherlock...

Anyway, looking forward o your next work!
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Amagawd, someone analyzed my own text more then I did!

A-anyway, it's my first scribble crap. the second one seems without such pathetic mistakes so far.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Woah. years fly now, do they? I just received a PM from someone that read through my old, old story and only successful fanfiction I ever wrote.

I'm sorry if this necrobump will violate some rules but if someone, who joined through these 3 long years, didn't read this thread, maybe they'll give it a shot and have a nice day.