which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Smoku

Re: which KS girl do you think would put out the easiest?

Post by Smoku »

Hm... I think that a thesis that Emi would say "Hisao, let's fuck, it's for health! We must do it!" would be close to Fate/Stay Night reasons for sex ( We MUST fuck to replenish magical energy and thus win the war!).
And so- dumb. So I kinda doubt it would happen.
Unless Emi would say so in a specific way, like to flirt maybe.

My, that would actually be a turn-on. Hisao could go HNNNNGG just from hearing this.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Or, y'know, it could be for magical energy as well.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

kosherbacon wrote:There once was a girl named Lilly,
Whose attitude was not very silly.
Her tea she would spike,
Her best friend a dyke,
But all she wanted was willy.
AHHHHHHHHHH.

I am the limerick police.

I'm placing you under limerick arrest.
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Ye great Gods of Gaming, you people are cracking me up right down the middle XD
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:
kosherbacon wrote:There once was a girl named Lilly,
Whose attitude was not very silly.
Her tea she would spike,
Her best friend a dyke,
But all she wanted was willy.
AHHHHHHHHHH.

I am the limerick police.

I'm placing you under limerick arrest.
I thought limericks went with beats instead of syllables?

Not that I'm an expert nor could I really tell the difference :lol:, poetry nearly failed my ass out of highschool English.
Last edited by kosherbacon on Fri May 28, 2010 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Kosher busted.

Ah, well. Limeric police is bribable by poems.

You think KS girls would fall for poetry?

*desperately trying to stay on topic*
*sweat*
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Well, there aren't going to be any cripple dreams, so that's a little romance cut off. Although...

Shizune's a mute,
Misha has a cough,
Lilly can't drive,
And Rin's arms fell off.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

Post by Guest »

Hanako.

She's just be throwing herself at the first guy to not care about her half-immolated self.
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

I like how the limerick police are strongly offended by kosher but fine with my complete inability to count syllables outside actually looking up the word.
Bara

Post by Bara »

SirMax wrote:I like how the limerick police are strongly offended by kosher but fine with my complete inability to count syllables outside actually looking up the word.
Limerick profiling?? :mrgreen:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

Outright Favoritism, more like.

Post by Guest »

(Hmm, are Guest posts possible here I wonder?)

Thoughts: I would rank Hanako higher than Emi based on mind-dirtiness. *amusement*

Emi, while energetic and enthusiastic, is still quiet innocent in her outlook; I may be incorrect about this, though. Does anyone who's played through Act One more recently than I have remember anything suggestive said by her?

Hanako's mind by contrast, when the protagonist says something which could be interpreted as a pick-up line, immediately leaps to that possibility.

Keep in mind that Hanako spends most of her time reading books, which more-or-less constantly skirt such subjects. Spending one's time running affords one less exposure to the same ideas.

Hanako may be hesitant to engage in such... but she probably spends a significant amount of time thinking about it anyway. That alone will do a lot to shorten the time-to-consummation compared to Emi.
*smiles*

Lilly: similarly to Emi, a low rank unless someone can remember her saying or acting suggestively. While certain stereotypes may be pleasant to think of, until we have evidence that she falls into them instead of just being polite and elegant, we can't assume that there's any relevance.

Someone else (multiple someones?) already said my thoughts on Rin, and pointed out quite-compelling thoughts on Shizune. I have no idea whether Shizune will take the straightforward path or the leading-around-by-the-...nose option, which would affect the ranking in this thread, but certainly her interactions with the protagonist should be very interesting to witness.

To formally state my thoughts on Rin: high ranking. That she's able and willing to think about and discuss matters of her own anatomy with the protagonist in itself overcomes the 'taboo' aspect of such relations which can be one of the biggest hurdles to overcome. Lacking socially-imposed inhibitions, her own opinion of the protagonist is the only significant factor. *pseudo-random glee*

I, incidentally, strongly look forward to interactions between the female characters /after/ consummation... imagine, for example, a conversation between Rin and Emi, Rin speaking casually, matter-of-factly of what had recently taken place and the reactions of Emi and the protagonist... *grins*
Hanako's behaviour (in the presence of others) after consummation would also be pleasant to watch.
The behaviour of Lilly, Shizune and probably Emi would likely be carried out with more 'common sense' (?) and so would be less interesting to observe, but what I said above about interest in Shizune's actions beforehand still stands.

Now to see if it's possible to post this without an account or not...
a3d

Post by a3d »

It would probably be Rin or Emi. I just have this feeling they are most open, although Shizune seems also very eager and her attitude seemed to show that.

On the other hand, Lilly and Hanako, would either by VERY VERY shy or wouldn't even consider doing it. I await eagerly to see how the devs will create the Lilly path, I just can't imagine her being that close to MC.
Wrench Wench

Post by Wrench Wench »

It's going to be Shizune. Girl wants dick and she intends to get it. Poor Hisao doesn't stand a chance.
Medrex

Post by Medrex »

Wrench Wench wrote:It's going to be Shizune. Girl wants dick and she intends to get it. Poor Hisao doesn't stand a chance.
Gonna agree with this. Hisao's been targeted, at this point all he has to do is nod, smile and try not to do anything too stupid. Misha may be the only real spanner in the works in that relationship. I can see her loudly attempting to translate at... inconvenient moments.