DEmi

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
abscess

DEmi

Post by abscess »

Nostalgiafags may remember the AWESOME Phantasy Star series that, to me, ended with the fourth installment for the mighty Sega Genesis. The rest don't float my boat that much and left the franchise right after PSO.
But this games are still awesome for those who like the taste of RPGs from the olden days, when consoles where durable, cartridges where the way to go and audio cassettes where the most awesomest thing ever.
Anyway, this is Emi as Demi from PS4, a female "android," and one of the PCs, that regulates the Nurvus system in Motavia. I'm planing on someday painting it, when I get a better hold of the skill (and time). It's supposed to be a recreation of sorts of the scene when Demi first appears (or at least that's how I remember it). Now get out of here and play that damn thing!
Attachments
Dedicated to:<br />Silentcook's advise: &quot;be less of a dumbass.&quot;<br />Works in many situations :)
Dedicated to:
Silentcook's advise: "be less of a dumbass."
Works in many situations :)
D-Emi.png (483.2 KiB) Viewed 4001 times
Siiiiigh....
Wren

Re: DEmi

Post by Wren »

Interesting. Wouldn't mind seeing this colored.
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
buckbok

Post by buckbok »

Love your linework man.

I don't fully agree with the forearms though. The knees look a little old too... But that's just me. :P

Cheers!
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I was waiting for another abscess work. totally cool art, well made. high quality
Wouldn't mind colored as well.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

buckbock wrote:don't fully agree with the forearms though. The knees look a little old too...
I had a major problem with the hands, because they were terribly tiny. Duane pointed that to me and tried to fix them, but the forearms got screwed on the process. I'll probably fix that when/if I paint it... I mean, I still have those Punk Rawk pics to do!
The knees where one of the last things I inked and was rather tired of the pic, so I was rushing it, prolly that's what screwed them. But then again I have the "lol she's a rawboat" excuse, so, yeah! :)
Wren - Smoku wrote:Paint
Maybe. I want to, but I still suck at painting. There's a chance that I paint it and not like what comes out, hence never gets uploaded.
If, on the other hand; somebody comes around and paints it, please, by all means, go ahead and knock yourself out! :D
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

abscess wrote:Nostalgiafags may remember the AWESOME Phantasy Star series that, to me, ended with the fourth installment for the mighty Sega Genesis. The rest don't float my boat that much and left the franchise right after PSO.
PSO was my first and only Phantasy Star game, and I liked it a lot. But man, I can't remember the designs at all, I wouldn't be able to tell this is from any PS game! Still well done, and I'd color them if I knew how to work any good artistic computer programs...