New characters for act 2

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ContinualNaba

Re: New characters for act 2

Post by ContinualNaba »

Csihar wrote:
Run Out Groove wrote:
DESU wrote: kenji is a joke character.
Despite the fact that Kenji is used for comic relief, he probably is the closest thing Hisao has to a best male friend.
This is also true for many guys IRL sadly often. Call it Sunohara Syndrome.
There's always the Nurse. Or Haruhi.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué

Post by Guest »

ContinualNaba wrote:There's always the Nurse. Or Haruhi.
I think the idea of Hisao having a male friend is that it should be one of the other students, so the nurse is out, The generation gap, plus the whole doctor-patient thing, means they can't really hang out and talk about things. Especially not girls... I don't think that would help Nurse's job security.

As for Haruhi, it'll turn out that he's actually a girl who dresses like a guy, and thus a reference to two Haruhis rather than just one. At least, that's my theory. We'll see how it pans out if the dev team decides to give Haruhi more screen time.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Guest wrote:As for Haruhi, it'll turn out that he's actually a girl who dresses like a guy, and thus a reference to two Haruhis rather than just one. At least, that's my theory. We'll see how it pans out if the dev team decides to give Haruhi more screen time.
lolwut
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I'm guessing we either won't see him/her (or the other cameos like Ritsu) ever again. If we do, it may be one line or another CG where they're hidden amongst other students.
nobody important

Post by nobody important »

Csihar wrote:
Guest wrote:As for Haruhi, it'll turn out that he's actually a girl who dresses like a guy, and thus a reference to two Haruhis rather than just one. At least, that's my theory. We'll see how it pans out if the dev team decides to give Haruhi more screen time.
lolwut
Looks like Haruhi Suzumiya, is a reverse trap like Haruhi Fujioka.
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

nobody important wrote:
Csihar wrote:
lolwut
Looks like Haruhi Suzumiya, is a reverse trap like Haruhi Fujioka.
Or an alien, like Haruhara Haruko.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
Nobody important

Post by Nobody important »

ContinualNaba wrote:
nobody important wrote: Looks like Haruhi Suzumiya, is a reverse trap like Haruhi Fujioka.
Or an alien, like Haruhara Haruko.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Haruhara doesn't count as a Haruhi, which is good, because the idea of a handicapped alien reverse trap who doesn't know he/she/it is a god kinda makes my brain hurt.
Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

He should get some friend who are guys because it makes he look like a fag being friend with only girls.( also i dont hate gay people cause i say fag some times).
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

How is hanging out with some girls (and one guy) gay? that's like saying that someone is a pedophile for hanging around with some old people and one kid.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

You've got it backwards. Your analogy would work—in Sid's view—if you said hanging out with some kids and one old person means you're a pedophile.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Sid Vicious

Post by Sid Vicious »

Darlat wrote:How is hanging out with some girls (and one guy) gay? that's like saying that someone is a pedophile for hanging around with some old people and one kid.
well it just looks strange that he dosnt even try to talk to other guys exept that blind kid
he dosn't even like to be around him
sorry man didnt mean to piss you off
I'll die before I'm 25, and when I do I'll have lived the way I wanted to-RIP Sid Vicious

Hanako > Rin > Lily > Emi > Shizune
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

Recent developments make me wonder.

Sources that say "There is no Molly, don't bother," vs sources that (in essence) say "We've been known to lie, so don't bother."
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
minkus

Post by minkus »

Shujoxa wrote:Recent developments make me wonder.

Sources that say "There is no Molly, don't bother," vs sources that (in essence) say "We've been known to lie, so don't bother."
I'm hoping its the latter. A good number of things they've been saying could just be false leads.

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

the shocker will be if there is actually several new paths in the final product... molly, suzu, miki etc etc

although... I'll hold out for a secret Harem End

Yeesh. I'm a pervert... now where's my rock?
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-x_FmMXO8gfA/T ... review.jpg

look at the line up of characters. There are some characters there that aren't in act one. This make it cannon!