WORDS WORDS WORDS

Smoku

Re: A day in the life of ____________

Post by Smoku »

neumanproductions wrote:School Days
DON'T GO ON THE BOAT, HISAO!!

Post by Guest »

I think you should do one on Misha next.
kosherbacon wrote:Emi, just keep telling yourself that anything more than a handful is a waste. :P

Anyways, I'm glad to see how well you tackled Emi. I identify with her the least, so there's no way I couldn't done what you did. Also, your lines from Rin make me REALLY look forward to her turn.
Wait a minute, you're a girl? :shock:
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Smoku wrote:DON'T GO ON THE BOAT, HISAO!!
Don't worry, that got removed in the end. :twisted:
Also, I am kinda amused at how the above user dropped to Guest this time around. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

GG Crono

Post by GG Crono »

[puts on editor's hat]

You should really lay off the parenthetical statements. They make the story look sloppy. If you want to convey something, describe it in the narrative. For example:

"Blah blah bloobity blah," mumbled Jimmy.

Or:

"Blingy blangy bleen bloon," said Sally, mumbling somewhat.

In addition, as demonstrated above, when following some dialogue with more narrative, the proper thing to do is to end the dialogue with a comma, rather than a period.

[takes off editor's hat]

There are two sides to writing: The creative and the technical. You're doing very well on the creative side of things. However, you need to work on the technical aspect a little.

You are not a bad writer. But there's always room to improve. :)
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Silentcook wrote:
Smoku wrote:DON'T GO ON THE BOAT, HISAO!!
Don't worry, that got removed in the end. :twisted:
Also, I am kinda amused at how the above user dropped to Guest this time around. :mrgreen:
Yeah, i don't know why i didn't log in. :?
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I hear that some people would like to see the Misha one, talking to you Snicket. For the story I have planned I have decided to either do a Kenji or Misha one last and second to last. There are reasons for this that I don't want to go into but I'll leave it up to the viewers to decide which one i'll write before the other. However, I will make the final decision. I plan for sure on Rin and then Hisao, followed by what seems to be the most popular.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

As I gathered my info, it seems that kosher is male. I also believe he's a working male, with a bit of time to write. and with a girlfriend/ wife.

Amiright?

<psychic mode off>
Wha? where am I?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

neumanproductions wrote:I hear that some people would like to see the Misha one, talking to you Snicket.
Hey it was just a suggestion.
Smoku wrote:As I gathered my info, it seems that kosher is male. I also believe he's a working male, with a bit of time to write. and with a girlfriend/ wife.
Yeah after thinking about it, i don't know where that 'comment' came from. I blame the 2 hours slept last night and the 3 cans of MT. Dew I drank before i wrote that.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Snicket wrote:
neumanproductions wrote:I hear that some people would like to see the Misha one, talking to you Snicket.
Hey it was just a suggestion.
I wasn't trying to sound offensive but was rather making a reference towards you not having been logged in when you posted it. Sorry if it sounded on the contrary. I value all input and suggestions that people care to give and I also aim to please those who read my work. So I’m still open for whatever the order you guys want to see the story in. As I said, for reasons I can’t say writing one (Misha /Kenji) will destroy the surprise of the other. You'll definitely get a good hint in the Hisao chapter towards what's going to happen.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Snicket wrote: Wait a minute, you're a girl? :shock:
:| What.
:? What?
:shock: WHAT?!

:lol: Oh you. That helped make my day.

Smoku's information is correct. Only thing to add is that I am unmarried and I would be absolutely hideous as a female.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

It's probably the spoiler text here that confuzzled people, 'bacon. Clearly a case of unrealistic expectations and severe friendzoning. :wink:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Mellowcorks wrote:[puts on editor's hat]
In addition, as demonstrated above, when following some dialogue with more narrative, the proper thing to do is to end the dialogue with a comma, rather than a period.
*Rereads all of my fanfics so far.*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

:P Yeah, I'm the first to admit that dialogue-narrative integration ain't my strong point. But yeah, like he says, always room for everyone to improve.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

neumanproductions wrote:
I wasn't trying to sound offensive but was rather making a reference towards you not having been logged in when you posted it. Sorry if it sounded on the contrary.
Actually to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if you were. I still don't know why i posted as guest nor why i made a suggestion on something that i really shouldn't be. These are you're ff and i have no right trying to change them.

kosherbacon wrote: Smoku's information is correct. Only thing to add is that I am unmarried and I would be absolutely hideous as a female.
Like i said, after thinking about it, i retraced my statement. Since I wasn't 'all there' when i made it.

-Blasted finals weeks :x
PharaohSauron

Post by PharaohSauron »

Aww, Emi knows of the "Flat-Chested Alliance!"
Remember, folks:
I'm watching you.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

PharaohSauron wrote:Aww, Emi knows of the "Flat-Chested Alliance!"
A flat chest is a status symbol! Extremely rare and valuable!
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.