If KS were animated what studio would you want to make it?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Knix

Re: If KS were animated what studio would you want to make it?

Post by Knix »

yeah Clamp would be awesome, most of their animes are VN adaptation.. I'm thinking KyoAni too; they have some anime derived from VNs too..
Tsundere Lightning

Post by Tsundere Lightning »

U.T. Raptor wrote:
40% wrote:
Tsundere Lightning wrote:That said, Rebuild is surprisingly cheerful for an Anno work. By which I mean, it isn't completely and horribly depressing. Odd for him.
Maybe he got the psychiatric help he so desperately needed. Sort of like Tomino sometime between V Gundam and Turn-A Gundam...
Actually, according to Hidaki Anno, this was EXACTLY what happened.
Shizune apologist, Rin fan, semipro visual novelist, noted attention whore

I write KS fanfic. I preread KS fanfic. PM me with requests for either.
delta wrote: I've been caustic and mean since before 4chan even existed.
PinkMagus

Post by PinkMagus »

delta wrote:Pixar.
I would really like that actually. Pixar has a really wonderful team and I have no doubt of their ability to do something so drastically different.
Snicket wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Darker Then Black KS Parody
Well if this didn't get me to want to watch that series, I don't what else would of.
In the future, there is only moe. Only those brave and or disabled enough dare to stand against it.

KATAWA SHOUJO 40K! For the GOD EMPRAH (Who had a heart attack and is now encased in a giant throne).
-abscess wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:Lilly aside, it's hard to believe the girls would go for a gelatinous blob.
What? Gelatinous blobs can stretch to reach and cover more.... "parts" at the same time.
Gelatinous blobs FTW!
Gooboys?
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Knix wrote:yeah Clamp would be awesome, most of their animes are VN adaptation.. I'm thinking KyoAni too; they have some anime derived from VNs too..
...wut? CLAMP is a four-woman manga group. They don't make anime and their manga aren't based on visual novels that I know of. o.O
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Swx

Post by Swx »

KyoAni gets my vote.....After story was amazing.
Pumpkineat3r

Post by Pumpkineat3r »

-abscess wrote:
EternalLurker wrote:Lilly aside, it's hard to believe the girls would go for a gelatinous blob.
What? Gelatinous blobs can stretch to reach and cover more.... "parts" at the same time.
Gelatinous blobs FTW!
Why not just make him a straight up tentacle monster? It could be a side effect of his meds or something.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I'd say KyoAni also, and not just because of my recent unhealthy addiction to K-On! and Haruhi. Their animation/production values are always impressive, and their shows do seem to have a habit of getting ridiculously popular. Although whether that could ever happen with something like KS anyway is another matter....

Although I have to admit, I'm more than a little curious to see what Gainax would do with it.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Csihar wrote:Although I have to admit, I'm more than a little curious to see what Gainax would do with it.
We'd get more bounce... to the ounce.
Everyone except Emi, of course.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

G3n0c1de wrote:We'd get more bounce... to the ounce.
Everyone except Emi, of course.
Naturally, but I was thinking more about the Gainax Ending. Maybe Hisao finds out he died at his meeting with Iwanoko and the girls are the fragments of his shattered anima pulling his soul in the afterlife towards the presence of God, who is (of course) Misha. Or something. Kenji could be the devil, too.

And I figure they'd have to work some in for her too - all the running and bouncing for art supplies and whatnot would just be too convenient an excuse. ;D
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

techk8

Post by techk8 »

I want Gonzo to. But in the style of Gankutsuou.
techk8 wrote:In all honestly, I don't care if it's an OVA or a whole series; it needs to end with the Lilly Good End, damnit! IT'S FUCKING CANON AND I'LL TAKE THAT TRUTH TO THE GRAVE.
[10:59] <@cpl_crud> Penises aren't spoilers; they are just disappointing in general

Post by Guest »

Csihar wrote:Naturally, but I was thinking more about the Gainax Ending. Maybe Hisao finds out he died at his meeting with Iwanoko and the girls are the fragments of his shattered anima pulling his soul in the afterlife towards the presence of God, who is (of course) Misha. Or something. Kenji could be the devil, too.
Already been mused about when Misha's disablity was being discussed. :mrgreen:

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 180#p24455
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 195#p24456
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... 195#p24457

Post by Guest »

techk8 wrote:I want Gonzo to. But in the style of Gankutsuou.
Last time I heard something about Gonzo (which was, like, a gazillion years ago) they were dead/dying. Some of their series looked real awesome, but there were others that made me go "uuuh.... uh?" when it came down to quality in some episodes, mainly Speed Grapher and Glass Fleet. I'd go for Production IG.
maple-shaman

Post by maple-shaman »

I, some day, hope to be in animation production. Because of this, I have thought of which animation-company in Japan I'd love to work with.

I've decided for A-1 Pictures. I've only seen two animes from them, Big Windup and Kannagi (and starting on Working), but I like it! They have impressive animation, and these specific works I've mentioned are character-focused and they're good with characterisation. I'd think they could take on a VN adaptation, even KS.
Also, they made the Valkyria Chronicles anime, the game RAITA character-designed. So they could make the characters RAITA-ish.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

wait a second. What do you mean by "Characters Raita-designed"
You mean raita designed part of VC? Really?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I think RAITA was the head visual designer on Valkyria Chronicles actually. So not only the characters, but also the rest of the visual look. He's a pretty huge military stuff fan. Anyway yeah, at least all the character designs are by him.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents