Two Favorite Girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Two Favorite Girls (in no particular order)

Emi & Hanako
5%
Hanako & Rin
15%
Rin & Shizune
12%
Shizune & Lilly
6%
Lilly & Emi
6%
Rin & Lilly
16%
Shizune & Emi
4%
Emi & Rin
4%
Shizune & Hanako
10%
Lilly & Hanako
21%

Total votes: 281

atat

Two Favorite Girls

Post by atat »

There is a single favorite girl poll, well this one is slightly different, but it something I have wondered about, well ever since I started seeing and listing to people discuss KS.The question is: if some character is your favorite, most people have a 'second' favorite the seems to be almost as equal in 'favoritism' and the rest all fall by the way side.For example for me, my two favorite were Lilly and Rin. Seems like an interesting combination. For me there is not order which one is 'first', but certainly the rest fall far behind these two.

For others it may be more clear, like 'Emi is the goddess' and Shizune is really cool, but no goddess.
I set up this poll to see what interesting combinations people are into. Not as a 'threesome' thought experiment, but as a two aspect of personality aspect, because we all know, that your favorite girl is a reflection of your personality in a form, but no person is mono!

The answers to the poll are in no particular order, with in each answer, or overall. So in answer 1, it doesn't mean you favor Emi OVER Hanako, just that those two would be your two (the system only allows 10 poll answers options so, I had to do it this way).
Last edited by atat on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nixons back!!!!
Esa94

Re: Two Favorite Girls

Post by Esa94 »

I thought PhpBB allowed you to make a poll with multiple selectable choices.
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

Rin (obviously) and Shizune (obvious as well). Others are between 'meh' and 'huh'
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Lilly and Emi. Because Lilly is my favorite and I can't break from Emi's charm
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

I was stuck between Hanako/Rin and Emi/Rin.

Emi and Rin complement each other so well though, and she is a polar opposite of me, which sort of compels me to have some attraction to her, so she won in the end.

Rin is simply God. No doubt there.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
Member22

Post by Member22 »

I chose Hanako and Shizune. Because Hanako was my instinctive choice in the 1st playthrough... but I when my curiosity got the best of me and tried out Shizune.... she wasn't so bad after alll (despite her behavior towards others).
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Shizune and Emi, 'cause I imagine those two would be best in bed. Before Emi's sprite change I probably would've had to spend more time thinking about it, but now she's hella cute so >:3
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Member22 wrote:I chose Hanako and Shizune. Because Hanako was my instinctive choice in the 1st playthrough... but I when my curiosity got the best of me and tried out Shizune.... she wasn't so bad after alll (despite her behavior towards others).
Same choice here, same reasons.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

So, who wants to do the "Three Favorite Girls"-thread? Funnily enough, the number of possible pairings will not increase, there are still just 10 ways to chose 3 different girls out of 5.

@topic: I cast five votes for Shizune and Lilly.
Shizune has a nice touch of tsundere and if you go for her, you kind of get Misha for free :wink: . No, seriously, I wonder how a relationship between Hisao and Shizune would work, because they can hardly communicate without Misha. Also, she wears glasses and she's the class-rep-type. This is my fetish.
Lilly as a senpai is somewhat unreachable. I think she's the sort of person who likes to stay in control (similar to Shizune) and I don't think she will easily give in to Hisao. And of course, I want to know what sex with a blind girl is like. :D
Last edited by Panty Supervisor on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Quell

Post by Quell »

This was a hard poll since I replayed the game the other day and got the Shizune ending again... Shizune is REALLY growing on me. >_< Not that that's a bad thing but it makes this poll difficult.

I still think that Emi is *slightly* better than Shizune, though. It's very close. Rin is a head above the rest, but Emi and Shizune are really close second and third. Honestly they're basically tied. Which is funny because Shizune was my least favorite until I actually played her route, and then I realized that Lilly and Hakano were kinda... boring. lol

Although I kinda wonder if Emi would be a more clear second if her ending was less "blah". Hers and Lilly's were the most bland to me and Shizune's was the most interesting, I thought. It makes me excited for the full game to come out, but I know I'll have to wait some time.
Pimmy
~VIBRATIONS~

Post by Pimmy »

Lilly and Emi for me! This was a good idea for a poll.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

I went with Rin and Lilly, but it was a toss-up between those two and Hanako for me.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Juno

Post by Juno »

Things might change when the full game comes and the characters fully develop, but right now Lilly & Rin for me.
Also Mr. Pollmaker, edit that "Shuzune & Emi" entry please.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

No Misha?
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Panty Supervisor wrote:And of course, I want to know what sex with a blind girl is like. :D
Three words: Heightened touch sensitivity. 8)
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.