Misha's Future?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

I'm Misha...

Re: Misha's Future?

Post by I'm Misha... »

G3n0c1de wrote:Sure Misha would be out of a job, but best friends don't stop being friends just because of something like that. Think about it, for a few years now, Misha has been the closest person to Shizune. Her link to the outside world. They have a pretty deep bond to say the least. I seriously doubt that Misha would be out of the picture for those reasons. If anything, something really bad would have to happen in order for her to leave.
Simple fact of the verse. When you get a new boyfriend/girlfriend all your old friends start to drift away.

It's ok Misha knew this was coming and prepared *strokes a handgun*
Shiichan will be very happy I'm sure.
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

I'm Misha... wrote: It's ok Misha knew this was coming and prepared *strokes a handgun*

No, Misha! Don't do it! Maybe one day your demands for your own path will be understood by the devs!
(Maybe :cry: but not by 2020)
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
I'm Misha...

Post by I'm Misha... »

Yubiseiharukana wrote:
I'm Misha... wrote: It's ok Misha knew this was coming and prepared *strokes a handgun*

No, Misha! Don't do it! Maybe one day your demands for your own path will be understood by the devs!
(Maybe :cry: but not by 2020)
It's ok Misha will just be going on ahead. You'll see her again someday.

*an heroes*

Post by Guest »

Smoku wrote:Well... it IS totally possible to have a disease that wouldn't be so easy to spot and could be lethal.
It could be that Hisao would make friends with both Shizune AND Misha after the festival. Just friends. And after some time Misha would die from her illness. That would be a tragedy indeed, yet Hisao would stick to Shizune even more and eventually both would fall in love together and get over with Misha's death.
Or Misha would at least fall in a coma. Then it would be almost as tragic, yet she would be alive. And in the end of the story when Hisao and Shizune would be together, Misha would wake up and everyone lived happily ever after. Without lesbianism. Without killing, without jealousy.
Yeah - Isn't that what Hisao's disability is? Possibly lethal and impossible to know just by looking?

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one that expects a threesome in the student council room? >________________>
Yubiseiharukana

Guest wrote:Am I the only one that expects a threesome in the student council room? >________________>

Probably not, but I don't expect it :?
- Emo Philips
No I'm Misha

Post by No I'm Misha »

Guest wrote:Am I the only one that expects a threesome in the student council room? >________________>
Misha will be the one with the strapon fucking Hisao up the arse
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

No I'm Misha wrote:
Oh yes.

[shimmie]1158[/shimmie]
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
guest unknown

Post by guest unknown »

I don't think anyone mentioned the bullying angle- like in Yume Miru Kusuri; maybe Misha became suicidal and can't be left alone?
As far as a path for Misha, I've played games where if you don't get any girl you wind up getting her(Misha).

.......a path for Kenji and Hideaki would be great. XD
Yubiseiharukana

guest unknown wrote:.......a path for Kenji and Hideaki would be great. XD

Ugggghhhhhhh.... no.
- Emo Philips
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

guest unknown wrote: .......a path for Kenji and Hideaki would be great. XD

Hisao+Hidekenji end = best end.

The whole manly picnic thing from act one was just to throw you off.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

I guess she could go hang out with her english cousin Selnia Iori Flameheart
I'm sure that would be a fun time, I can't believe I didn't figure out their relationship before hand.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

kosherbacon wrote:The whole manly picnic thing from act one was just to... 8)

throw you off.
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
静音是买外夫
ContinualNaba

Post by ContinualNaba »

How Misha takes Shizune and Hisao getting together would depend on her mindset, which in turn would be affected by her disability (If, as pondered, she even has one).

Say, for instance, that Misha has Hemophilia. She joins the student counsel thingie, filled with work that can cause what would be to others trivial scratchs and cuts (Sawing, cutting, so forth) but somewhat dangerous to her. You could view this as a sign of incredible resolve to not let her condition get the best of her, but this is a teenager: It is difficult for people that age to come to those conclusions. Rather, it is a sign of denial, and a dangerous form of denial at that: Misha is attempting to convince herself that her disease is non-existent, that activities that she once enjoyed or learned to enjoy are still within her grasp, that she can continue in a carefree (Well, you know what I mean) manner towards life through an immature wish.

This implies that her incredible cheerfulness is a facade, and may actually spawn a Co-dependency issue that hinges on Shizune. When Shizune begin to drift out to spend time with a boyfriend, you already have an irrational girl becoming jealous, but also a possible scenario that leads to the accidental death of one or more parties (Misha 'jokes' around with a knife, accidentally falls on it, resulting shock triggers a fatal cardiac arrest, the possibilities!).

... Or she could just be a cheerful, charming girl who takes things in stride. No problem there.
[19:33] <!Suriko> i think i could go my whole life without putting my mouth on someone's ass voluntarily

[12:46] == climatic was kicked from #katawa-shoujo by climatic [climatic]
[12:46] <+ContinualNaba> wut
[12:46] <%VCR> wut
[12:47] <+Juno> Qué
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

No I'm Misha wrote:
Attachments
1262400591060.png
1262400591060.png (8.5 KiB) Viewed 3974 times