Behold! Yet another Hanako

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Csihar

Behold! Yet another Hanako

Post by Csihar »

Exactly what it says in the subject. I spent a lot longer on this than necessary and decided that any serious attempts at shading would probably be a terrible idea. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out though. Apologies for the iffy image quality, I'm quite scannerless and am still figuring out how to get the most out of my camera for this sort of thing.
Attachments
the melancholy of hanako ikezawa...?
the melancholy of hanako ikezawa...?
hanakophones.jpg (152.81 KiB) Viewed 8538 times
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

neumanproductions

Re: Behold! Yet another Hanako

Post by neumanproductions »

I like this picture, epecially the way you don't deside to shy away from her scars.
And you mentioned you uploaded using your camera. That's a good clear shot I think.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

I like it, too. She's sitting alone, so of course she wouldn't need to hide it (though I wouldn't be surprised if she really does out of habit), and has a saddish distant look that really adds to the mood of the drawing. Though, isn't the bed kinda short? Sitting up like that, her legs almost reach the end, but if she lied down then it'd be much worse...

Edit: Oh, right, I forgot to mention, I wouldn't have known it was a picture taken by a camera instead of a scanner if you didn't tell me, so I think it's good enough.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Though, isn't the bed kinda short? Sitting up like that, her legs almost reach the end, but if she lied down then it'd be much worse...
Derp. Uh... actually, the pillows are more towards the middle of the bed than they would be for sleeping. Yeah, let's go with that. >.>

Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

She has temporary back problems and needs to lie back on pillows to help it, perhaps? :D
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Maybe, but I imagine Hanako being the type who would have a buttload of pillows anyway, for snuggling purposes and whatnot. Lilly dakimakura not pictured. ;)

DESU

Post by DESU »

i like how she's wearing more revealing clothing and has her hair pulled back. gives it a relaxed feeling.

and that's definitely going into the hanako folder

also, you really need a scanner. if my parents ever give up theirs (which they barely use), would you be interested?
ImageImage
I white-knighted for Hanako before the rest of you.
>Completion 28%
I got my Hanako path. To me, that's 100% completion.
My steam is my nexus of stuff so yeah. Also I have a chan. Ask me shit.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

DESU wrote:i like how she's wearing more revealing clothing and has her hair pulled back. gives it a relaxed feeling.

and that's definitely going into the hanako folder

also, you really need a scanner. if my parents ever give up theirs (which they barely use), would you be interested?
I actually have one, but it's in storage and so far I've been too lazy to go pick it up. The storage space is six blocks away. Yeah... I'm really lazy.

Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I like this piece of art.
I like especially how the face is made. She looks even cuter
Bara

Post by Bara »

A different look at Hanako in a place/moment where she doesn't feel compelled to have to hide her scars. Much less "moe" and more a little glimpse at the person she is with out the scars. I find this look more intriguing than the general moe one of her.

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

I like pretty much everything about this drawing. It is awesome, good job. Nice to see the right side of her face for a change, and I like how she looks kinda relaxed but still somehow sad or something.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

If I was to place this in the game during a particular time frame I would suggest before confession; while she is staring to contemplate what to do as it seems that Hisao and her are developing strong bond.
Or this is even a scene that Hisao walks in on after Hanako invites him to her room, but before and H-scenes. Just an emotional talk.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

neumanproductions wrote:If I was to place this in the game during a particular time frame I would suggest before confession; while she is staring to contemplate what to do as it seems that Hisao and her are developing strong bond.
Or this is even a scene that Hisao walks in on after Hanako invites him to her room, but before and H-scenes. Just an emotional talk.
I kind of like how you thought about it in that type of situation. It alludes me into thinking how she'll be with Hisao. Anyways, I really like the picture, it seems she's growing out of her shy bubble.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Unami Araragi wrote:Anyways, I really like the picture, it seems she's growing out of her shy bubble.
...Then someone comes in and we get instant transition to shy and fragile Hanako.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Esa94 wrote: ...Then someone comes in and we get instant transition to shy and fragile Hanako.
If it's Kenji I'll scream.