KS Shorts

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Mag

Re: KS Shorts

Post by Mag »

Hey I may be an English major but that doesn't mean I'm great at it hence why I'm going to college for it. kosherbacon is right on having two pre-readers. It can be helpful even though both people may put different insight on how you should fix it. Me, on the other hand, would only fix your spelling errors and correct sentences that sound irregular. If anything, we can both get a copy of the work and I can correct the spelling errors and irregular sentences and kosherbacon can proofread my fixed version and see if it sounds better. When he finishes, he can PM you my copy with any more fixes that seem necessary and tell you if it is better to post the fixed version or the original. Or you can just decide on using one of us. Honestly you should just decide which one is easier for you. And kosherbacon, I am a guy. I know it's annoying to type s/he. i find it annoying anyways.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I've never been one for constant continuation or anything, but I have a few ideas of how to continue my latest Short. Though i find it easier to break off and do something else, so as i don't get tired of material and rush for an ending. My body Swap threads in 4chan a while back are a perfect example of that.

So instead, I did something else and I'm not waiting for some input from some users i send my latest draft to. Be patience my friends another short is in the works.
Mag

Post by Mag »

Yay! I do hope it's on Hanako. Or Lilly. I'm sorry but I am a Hanako fan. Got her on my first run on Act 1. Then Lilly on my second run. I had to force myself to go through Shizune's part because i felt like a douche when I sided with Shizune instead of Lilly when they were fighting because of the payment for the festival. And in my opinion, Hanako and Lilly's endings were much better than Shizune's.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

It's been a while hasn't it? Ok it hasn't been that long, but it has been a long time that i have been working on this short. I started this shorty after the 'paint ball' one and never really got that far on it. Now it's not that much different, but rather then let the unfinished short sit on my computer. Till i decide to finish it. I decided to break it up into two or more parts, so that you guys (the users) can see what i been trying to finish. Also it's to helps me get motivated, if i see my work on a Ks thread rather then a word document.

I'd like to thanks Kosherbacon and Mag for helping me proof read this, since i'm not a native English speaker there are a few (a lot) of things that i may have missed when i wrote this. So thanks to them, this short doesn't come off as 'engrish'

-enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Aquitaine

“Now you’ve really done it this time, Hisao!”

I shift to a higher gear and press the accelerator down to the floor.

“Shut up, Kenji. I know!”

“Why involve me in your suicide mission?”

I turn to Kenji. “This was your idea, you wanted to…”

I’m cut off as I see Kenji’s face go white. “H-Hisao, l-look out!”

“What?!” I say turning forward.

*screech*

~both~ “SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIITTTT!”

*crash*

~Earlier that day~

I watch the hands tick slowly on my watch.

‘Slow down damn it.’

Looking up at Muto, I see him standing in front of the class room, reading a passage from the text book out loud.

*slam* the class jumps at this action.

“And that’s why the sky is blue.” Muto says in a monotone voice as he sets the book down on his desk.

“Wait a minute; I thought you were telling how lightning is created.” A random student says while raising their hand.

“I was, but I wanted to make sure you guys were paying attention.”

“Oh.” The student says, lowering their hand and holding the book up to their face.

‘Uh OK.’

“That concludes the lesson for today, tomorrow…”
The chime of the bell cuts Muto off.

“….tomorrow we’re going to have a test on today’s lecture.”

Muto’s words are lost in the commotion of the class, as they start making a break for the door.

I, however, don’t have that much enthusiasm, since I already know what’s in store for me.

As I pack up my books, a sudden burst of laughter breaks me away from my semi-dazed motion.

“Wahahaha~! Time to go, Hicchan, we’ve got a lot of work to do today.” Misha says while grabbing my arm.

Suddenly she leans closer and whispers something to me. “Just between you and me, Shicchan had been riding me to get this done. So we really need your help on this one.”

Misha is suddenly jerked away from my side, by a very annoyed looking Shizune.

“…”

“Uh Shicchan says we need to hurry up.”

I let out a sigh and accept my fate. “I figured as much.”

A slender hand grabs on to mine and starts dragging me towards the door. Though I don’t resist, since I already know that I can’t get away from these two.

In a cartoon-like fashion, Shizune starts to drag me towards the door, with Misha in tow. Letting out a sigh I accept this, since "resistance is futile." I crack a smile at the Borg reference.

It’s then that another delicate, though slightly larger hand grabs onto my free one.

As I look down and follow the arm the hand is attached to, Shizune abruptly stops and glares at the person delaying her plans.

“…”

“…”

Misha scrambles over to Shizune and translates the message. “Why did you stop us? We have important matters to attend to.”

I look up at the girl grabbing my hand. A smiling face greets me as I glance upward.

“Why do you two always force Nakai to do all that student council crap?”

Shizune hunches down and locks eyes with the girl.

“…”

“What I do with my members is none of your concern Ms. Miura.”

Misha managed even to translate Shizune’s frustration.

The girl releases my hand and stands up from her desk. Then runs a hand through her hair; She’s a good 6 inches taller than me. “You guys act like Nakai is a piece of property or something.”

Shizune adjusts her glasses and glares at Miki. “…”

“…”

“…”

Misha’s face goes red as she watches Shizune fling hand signs at the girl. I turn to Misha wondering what Shizune was saying.

“Uh Misha, what is….”

“You don’t want to know, something about forcing ones foot into another’s rectum. I’d rather not repeat it.”

*sigh* “So that’s how it is, whenever someone challenges you. You make threats and…” Miki trails off as she glances out the window.

“Uh Miki, what’s…”

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?” Miki shouts pointing towards the window.

Everyone instantly turns towards the window.

“Now’s are chance, RUN!”

Suddenly a hand grabs onto mine and yanks me out the class room at an insane amount of speed. I stumble a bit as I try to keep up.

“Where are we…”

“Keep up, you’re slowing me down.”
Charging down the hallway, Miki suddenly takes a sudden turn and pulls me down another small hallway. Before we make one last turn and stop.

I can feel my heart beating furiously in my chest. Hunching down, I pretend to catch my breath as I check my pulse.

‘Okay, not too bad.’

~Pant~ “You ~pant~ okay Nakai?”

“~Pant~ Yeah, I’m ~pant~ fine.”

“Why did you..”

Before I can finish my sentence, Miki places her hand over my mouth.

“mmhhmmh.”

“Shh! Be quiet.”

Suddenly I hear Misha’s voice off in the distance. “Hmm where did Hicchan go? He couldn’t have gone too far.”

“…”

“Wahahahaha~! “Yeah right, Shicchan.”

The two girls continue down the hallway, it’s only when their footsteps get quieter that Miki releases her hand from my mouth.

“Okay what the..”

“You’re welcome.”

I scratch my head at the sudden outburst. “What are you talking about?”

“I got you away from the demons of the student council, you should be thanking me.”

‘I didn’t ask for her help, but I’m kinda glad she did.’

“Uh thanks…I think.”

“That’s right, I…”

Miki is cut off by the sound of her bag hitting the floor. Looking over I see a hand still attached to it.
“Ahh!” I shriek as I step back.

“What?”

Miki looks down.

“Oh that.”

Using her right hand, Miki picks up the bag, and then places it under her arm before removing the prosthetic hand.

“Sorry about that…hold this.”

Miki hands me the fake hand as she opens up her bag and rummages through it.

“What do you want me to do with this?” I say shifting the prosthetic around in my hand.

“Just hold it for a second.” Miki shouts, as she continues to dig in her bag.

I swing my bag over my shoulder and start configuring the hand in all sorts of gestures. Miki looks up at me and snatches it out of my hand.

“Give me that! What are you doing?”

“I dunno, just…”

Miki cuts me off as she holds up the hand still in a weird gesture. “What the…”

“Uh, rock and roll.”

“Oh devil horns, nice." Miki says jamming the prosthetic into her bag.

“I didn’t know you had a…”

“Well I do, I just don’t like using it. I didn’t have much of a choice since I had to help you.” Miki mutters as she turns away obviously embarrassed.

“Thanks for the help, I guess I owe you.”

“That’s right you do!” the girl says turning to me and pointing her finger in my direction.

“So what, do I owe you a dinner, a movie or something?”

Miki’s face turns bright red. “Uh I was just going to ask that you help with something, but if y-you want to go on a d-date. Then I-I guess we can do that.”

I feel my own face get just as red as Miki’s. “W-what t-that’s not what I….”

“So shall we go now, or go at another time?”

“U-uh now is fine, I-It’s not like…”

I trail off as I glance down at the floor. How the hell did I do that? I accidentally asked this girl to go out with me…not that I’m complaining, but there should have been a different way to go about this.

The girl smiles and swings her bag over her shoulder and motions for me to follow. “You got guts, Nakai. I like that.”

“Nakai? Why do you keep calling me Nakai?”

Miki blinks. “Well that’s you name isn’t it? Hisao Nakai, right?”

“Well yeah, but I’m just not used to being called that.”

Miki leans in closer. “Oh, would you prefer Hicchan?”

“No!”

The girl shifts her stance and then looks out the window. “Nakai it is then.”

Normally I’d detest someone addressing me by my last name. But after hearing ‘Hicchan’ for the past few months, it’s a welcome change.

As we continue down the hall, I can’t help but divert my gaze on the object we pass. Since neither of us seem to be in the talking mood. Most seem to be just random pictures of student or professional pieces of art work. Though I do catch a glimpse or two of the insides of a few empty classrooms, since most of the doors are left open.

I wonder if this is strange since we’re on our way to town for dinner. Then again the offer took us both by surprise. Maybe I should tell her that I didn’t mean for this to turn out like this. I barely know this girl and I doubt we know anything about one another, besides our names and who we hang out with.

Furthermore, why did she help me? Was she worried, or just took pity on me? A part of me wants to ask her, but I fear that I may not like the answer.

I decide to not give this any thought and continue to follow Miki down the hallway.

Following the girl through the corridors of the school, we pass through a large steel door and out to a part of the school grounds I didn’t recognize.

“Uh Miki?”

The girl turns to me in response.

“Hm?”

“Uh where are we?”

“The rear door of the school, don’t tell me you’ve never been here before.”

“Can’t say that I have.”

“Well now you have.”

The both of us stand there for a few seconds before continuing.

I say nothing and follow Miki across a small patch of grass and along a chain link fence.

Suddenly Miki stops and points to something off in the distance.

“What is that?”

“Looks like a car.”

“…” Miki says nothing as we approach the vehicle.

“Why are we going this way?”

“I…know…a…short..cut.” Miki’s response is flat and oddly spaced out. It’s as if she’s dazed by the mysterious vehicle.

Suddenly Miki takes off running towards the vehicle. I make an attempt to keep up with her, but she’s already too far ahead for me to do anything other than trail behind.

Finally catching up to the now stopped Miki, I notice her peering into the window of the mysterious vehicle. I make an attempt to pry the girl away.

“Uh Miki, we should…”

“Nakai, do you know what this car is?”

I ponder a response for a few seconds. Honestly I don’t have the slightest idea, other than its black and it’s made by Pontiac….wait.

“Bandit?”

Miki turns towards with a suppressed look on her face. “Close, actually the driver was referred to as Bandit. The car was…just as car.”

“Uh I see.”

I take a few steps closer to the girl and place my hand on her shoulder. “We should get going. The owner of this thing may not take kindly to seeing you drooling over it.”

Before I get a response from Miki, a voice in the distance calls out to us.

“Exactly, what the hell are you doing to my car?”

Miki shrieks as she jumps to her feet, while I take a few steps back in response.

Not surprisingly, it’s Muto that called out to us. He stands before us, with a still lit cigarette hanging out of his mouth.

I feel Miki’s hand suddenly grab mine. “Nothing!”

“Really, it doesn’t look like nothing. It looked like you two were scoping out my car.”

I frown at the accusation of theft. “No, we were just looking.”

“Right and I suppose you two were just….”

Miki cuts Muto off mid-sentence. “This coming from a person that’s smoking on school grounds.”

Muto seems a bit surprised by the girl’s sudden comment. “Oh? And what’s your point?”

The girl’s face turns bright red, unable to give a response. So I decide to step in. “The point is that you’re blatantly breaking a school rule.”

Still a little thrown by Miki’s previous comment, Muto takes a long drag from his cigarette before responding. “I see, so what’s you’re…”

“W-we wouldn’t tell anyone, if you give us a ride in the car.”

Even I’m walled by the girl’s sudden demand.

Muto tosses his cigarette to the ground and crushes it under his foot. “Are you blackmailing me, Miura?”

“No…well I guess technically I am, so…”
The girl is cut off as Muto takes a few steps closer, I can feel her grip tighten as this occurs.

“If you wanted a ride into town, all you have to do is ask. You didn’t have to start making threats. It’s literally right on my way, so it wouldn’t be a problem.”

“Oh…well could you do that?”

Muto lets out a sigh and motions towards the car.

Reaching into his coat pocket, Muto pulls out a jumble of keys and key rings. Grabbing a small clip, he removes a set of keys on a Pontiac key chain and unlocks the car door. The door creaks as Muto opens it and plops down on the leather driver’s seat, then leans across the council and flips the ~lock mechanism~ giving Miki and me access to the car.

A part of me is a bit reluctant to step into the car; Miki ends up stepping in front of me and opens the passenger side door.

“Wait you guys have to sit in the back.”

“Uh okay.” Miki says flipping the seat forward and plopping down in the back seat.

I do the same as I notion Miki to scoot over and take a seat next to her.

Muto turns around with a fresh unlit cigarette hanging out of his mouth. “You two have to crouch down. I don’t want anyone seeing you two in the car.”

“Why? Is it against the rules to give students a ride?” The girl says grabbing on to the back of the driver seat and leaning forward.

“No, but if anyone sees me giving you two a ride, everyone is going to start asking.”

“Oh, well that makes sense.” Miki whispers as she crouches behind the driver’s seat.

I join Miki on the floor and take position behind the passenger seat.

“Just stay down till we pass the gate.” Muto mutters as he lights up a smoke.

“Hey what are you doing?” Miki shouts as she attempts to sit up.

“Oops.” Muto says, tossing the cigarette out the window.

Despite the lack of any fresh cigarette smoke, the car is saturated with the smell. I gag a few times as I take position. Miki places her hand on my shoulder and smiles as I look up at her.

“You okay, Nakai?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

As the engine comes to life, the rumble of the exhaust can be felt on the floor of the car. Miki and I shift around a bit as the car goes into motion. Though despite all this, neither of us takes our eyes off one another. It’s as if something will change if either of us looks away. I attempt to say something regarding our uncontrollable urge to stare at one another, but I’m cut off as the car lunges forward and comes to a halt.

“All right you two can sit up now, we’re past the gate.”

I’m the first to plop down on the seat followed by Miki. I make an attempt to help her up, but she had already taken position behind the driver seat by the time I extended my hand.

Though just as we take our seats, Muto slams the throttle of the car, causing us to unnaturally fling backwards and slam into the backrest of the seat. Miki lets out an ‘ooph’ as she hits the seat.

“Hey, you okay?”

“Yeah I’m okay, just took me by surprise a bit there.”

I open my mouth to say something else, but Miki and I are suddenly slammed to the inside of the car as Muto takes a sudden right turn. She looks up at me and wraps her arms around my torso; I do the same to her and wedge my foot in between us and the other side other seat. So we don’t slide over if we take another turn.

Despite knowing that the remainder of the trip to town will be an otherwise smooth ride, we stay entwined with one another. Neither of us breaking our embrace, nor taking our eyes off each other.

Miki suddenly starts to shift around in my arms, either of discomfort or she tried to hint that I should let go. Though despite this she doesn’t make any attempt to change the position either of us are in. I can feel her heart beating on my chest, along with her heavy breathing as it hits the side of my neck.

It’s then that it occurs to me, that she’s waiting for me to take action. Though just as I attempt to do just that, Miki inches herself upward and gives me a kiss. Not just a simple peck on the check, but a full blown open mouth kiss with a very aggressive yet inexperienced tongue.

As we start to disengage from our passionate entwine, a voice cuts through the moment like a knife.

“Hey don’t be doing any of that back there. I know these are leather seats, but I’d rather not clean off the ‘potential children' you two would leave on them.”

Miki abruptly sits upright and glares at the back of Muto’s head. “Aren’t you jumping to conclusions a bit there?”

“Perhaps, but I’d rather not have two students from the school I teach go at it like rabbits in the back seat of my car.”

The girl turns a deep shake of red and hunches over in her seat, but not before giving me a quick glance to see if I had a similar reaction.

Knowing that any more communication on the subject or any for that matter would be futile, the both of us sit quietly as the car approaches town.

The car comes to an abrupt stop as we approach town. Muto notions us to vacate the car as he lights up a cigarette. As we do so, I notice that ‘Bandit’ has a five speed manual transmission. Though I don’t say anything, since I lack any real conversation material other than "what’s it top out at?"

As we vacate the car, Muto clears his throat to get our attention.

We both turn in response.

“You kids have fun now.”

Before either of us can give a reply, Muto slams the accelerator and peals out before we lose sight of him in the cloud of burnt rubber.

Staring down the now empty street, Miki places her hand on my shoulder and breaks my gaze.

“Uh Nakai, about earlier....”

“Don’t worry about it; we just got caught up in the moment.”
I instantly kick myself for saying such a thing. ‘You dumb ass, why would you say that?’

“N-no that’s not what I meant…I…”

I turn to the girl and see that her face is still bright red.

“Miki?”

“Nakai, what I’m t-trying to say is that I like you. I have for a while.”

I suddenly feel tightness in my chest.

‘Shit, another confession, is my heart going to
Go out on me this time as well?’
Mag

Post by Mag »

Even though I read this for the revising, it still nice to read again. The confession part gets me here. -points at heart-
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

So is Muto's Trans-Am right-hand drive?

Doesn't matter. A cigarette-tainted mulletmobile makes him several dozen times cooler than before. :mrgreen:
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Haha, Muto's car. Never would have expected it coming from him.

I don't know what Hisao's problem is with his last name? Most everybody refers to me by my last name; blaim it on Seinfeld.
But anyways, loved the story. I look forward to more in the future.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Sup guys?

Just giving you folks an update on any current shorts that i may be summiting. Currently I've got a few about a quarter if the way done. One being the sequel to my most recent one.

So unless something comes up, i 'may' have another short up by the end of this weekend.
Mag

Post by Mag »

Hooray! More stories to read! Honestly not much has been posted on the fan fiction part. Benn kind of slow lately here and its good to see something come out from you.
Swx

Post by Swx »

I DEMAND MORE FROM YOU SNICKY!
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

well as you can see, i don't have a short to post like i planned. I ended up working late most of the week and didn't have the energy nor time to finish any of the ones i've been working on.

Also i've been kinda debating on doing a few around one of the OCs i came up with for the KS character contest, that never got submitted. :(
Mag

Post by Mag »

Hey Snicket take your time. Don't rush things or else it might not come out the way you want it to. Take your time and post your stories when you feel like its the way you want it to be.

Whatever you post I'll be reading with interest. Gaming is becoming jaded for me and this is something I always feared. I'll be looking forward to your next post.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well here is another 'short' for ya. This one is just something i came up with last night out of no ware and thought I'd write it down. Before it got too convoluted and turned into a 20 pager. I don't know where the idea came from to do this.

-Enjoy ;)

-Misinterpretation

*Pant*

*Pant*

Bed springs compress in a rhythmic motion and small hands clench on to crisp bed sheets.

“Hisao, don’t s-stop.” The figure below me lets out an orgasmic scream and clenches the bed sheets tighter in there hands.

“y-you sure you’ve never done this before?” The girl says letting out a gasp.

“N-no, I told you this is my first time.” I say placing my hands on the lower part of the girl’s back.

*gasp* “R-right t-there, don’t stop.”

I feel my face get redder as the girl continues to gasp at each motion I take.

“I-I could g-get addicted to this, Hisao. You’re going to have to take responsibility.”

My heart starts to pound my chest, as the girl looks up at me, with a flushed face.

Though at the same time, I’m starting to fear that the girl’s screams are going to attract some unwanted attention.

“Uh Emi.”

“This f-feels so good, Hisao I never…”

“EMI!” I cut the girl off midsentence.

“What?”

“If you keep screaming like that, it’s going get us a lot of unwanted attention.”

“S-sorry I’ll try to keep it down.” I’m treated to Emi’s trade make puppy dog eyes as she responds.”

‘Aw, she’s so cute.’

Who would have thought I would that would be doing this, so soon after coming here and with Emi no less. One of the last people, I thought would be willing to do something like this so quickly.
Though it ended up not being the case, since she was the first person I’ve done this with. Something I’ve been dreaming of doing as far back as I can remember, but never got the opportunity till now. But I never thought I’d have such a knack for it so quickly.

‘I guess some people are just naturally gifted.’

As my hands slide across the Emi’s bare back, she lets out another scream and buries her head in my pillow.

‘I’m going have to find the person that helped make this possible and give then a big hug.’

‘I would have never guessed that giving someone a massage would turn out like this.’

You see about a week ago, I received a package address to someone that used to live in this room before me. My guess it that they ordered the item from some far away land and forgot about it when they moved out.

Originally I was planning on returning it to the sender, since it wasn’t me who ordered the package. Unfortunately the address was too smudged to read nor was the person it was addressed to that much better. So there wasn’t really anything I could do.

Though despite this, I still wasn’t going to on open it. I was planning on finding out who the person was that used to live in my room before me and try to give it to them. This how ever became impossible, since the package was torn open and its contents spilled onto my desk. By a certain twin tailed exercise enthusiast. Who grabbed the package by the corner and ended up wrecking the packaging wrapped around it.

Revealing a massive collection of scented oils; some that would get hotter of colder when you blew on them. Candles, a guide, and an assortment of other message devices ‘guaranteed to get her in the mood.’

To my surprise, Emi took it quite well and asked that she be the first person I try it on.

I ended up blindly agreeing before realizing that it was a ‘lovers kit’ that was intended to be used by people who wanted to ‘spice’ up life in the bedroom. Though at the time I didn’t think much of it, despite one of the first steps asking that the ‘person receiving the massage’ should remove all there clothes, for the ‘maximum effect.’

To which Emi agreed to, as long as she could lie on her stomach and have a towel on part of her body.

At the time it didn’t sound too unordinary, since most of the images if seen for massages. Depict a similar image.

Though it wasn’t till I got half way through the ‘guide’ that I realized what this massage kit was really for. After it asked that the massager should flip the person receiving the massage on there back and run there tongue down there neck and to there waist.

I ended up tossing the ‘guide’ aside and continuing on with the steps ‘before’ it asked for the tongue action.

How eve despite all this, I still found myself enjoying this, despite the guides actual intention.

Emi also seemed to enjoy it as well, since despite her best efforts. She continued to let out numerous sounds of passion and ecstasy as I ran my hands across her swore muscles.

‘It’s must be the oil I’m using, since theirs no way I’m this good.’

Suddenly there is a loud knock at my door; causing both Emi and I to jump at the noise.

“Uh who is it?” I manage to squeak out; as I continue to slide my oily hands across the twin tailed girl’s back.

“You know exactly who it is.” A scruffy voice says at the other side of my door.

“Kenji, what the hell do you want? I’m kinda in the middle of something here.”

“I know so does half the building.”

Emi lets out a gasp and buries her face in one of my pillows. “T-they m-must think we were..”

I place my hand on the girl’s bare shoulder. “Don’t worry I’ll straighten this up.”

Wiping my oiled hands on a near by towel, I carefully step over Emi’s discarded clothes and prosthetics. I almost fall as I step on one of the girl’s leg blades.

Approaching the door I unlock it and start to twist the knob. Instantly something tries to push it way in, but I manage to stop them with my foot; only letting the door swing open a few inches.

The stench of garlic fills my nostrils as a familiar face tried to force its way in.

I gage at the smell and keep the door closed enough to prevent them from coming in. “What the hell do you want?”

“I’ve come to save you from…yourself.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”
“Don’t play dumb with me Hisao. I can hear what you two are doing all the way down the hall.”

I feel my face get red as I notice that our voices are echoing down the empty hallway.

“What ever you ‘think’ we’re doing it not what we’re….”

Kenji lets out a hiss, further filling the air with the nauseating smell of garlic. Causing me to cut myself off and cover my nose.

“Don’t you get it? She’s trying to drain you of your seed. To prevent any more..”

Being interrupted during such a crucial moment, for something so ‘bizarre’ almost sends me over the edge.

“Good night, Kenji.”

“But Hisao, you’re gonna be..”

“I said good night, Kenji.” I grit my teeth, trying not to yell.

Before any other words can be exchange, I slam the door in Kenji’s face. Just as I’m locking it, another loud knock comes from my door.

“You’re gonna regret it, Hisao. Mark my words; you’re going to wish you listened to me!”

Kenji’s tangent is ended by an abrupt slam of a near by door.

I let out a sigh and turn back to Emi, who is now sitting up on my bed holding a towel over the front half of her body.

“M-maybe I should go.” The girl quietly says as she clings onto the towel.

“You don’t have to; Kenji is just jumping to conclusions as usual.”

“Probably, but I don’t want to cause you any more trouble.” Once again, I’m treated Emi’s usual sad puppy dog eye expression.

I smile at the girl and take a few steps towards her. “I’d rather you didn’t. I’m not thhhaattt…”

I’m cut off as I trip over one of Emi’s fallen leg blades. Though despite my best effort, I still end up falling on the bed. The girl lets out a shriek as I fall on top of her and unintentionally pin her to the bed.

As I attempt to push myself up, I notice that one of my hands is touching something warm, soft, and fluffy. Glancing over, I spot the towel that Emi was just covering her self with. Meaning that…..

I look down the girl’s blushing face. It’s then that Emi suddenly wraps her arms around my back. Either a result of Emi attempting to stop me from falling on her, or prevent me from seeing her nude body.

What ever the case, I can feel her heat beating on my chest, going as fast as mine. I can’t help but gaze into the girl’s eyes.

“Emi?”

“Hisao?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…mmhhmm.”

My apology is cut off as a soft set of lips in placed on top of mine. I can’t help, but wrap my arms around the girl and embrace her in twine.

As we break, I get a sudden after taste of the oil I was using.

“It’s edible massage oil.” The girl says in her usual tone.

“…” I say nothing as my face starts to turn a deep shade of red.

“S-shall we continue where we left off? I believe the next step was for you tongue and…”

“Emi you didn’t…”

“Of course…tee-hee.”

[end?]
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Wow. I neverr thought id be this entertained by an Emi story. Rock on!
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Every man's dream! Awesome to read.