Emi's Eyes

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

f8th

Re: Emi's Eyes

Post by f8th »

neumanproductions wrote:
Caesius wrote:By the way, for those curious, the Soviet wallpaper's text transliterates to "Ranyeniye Dyevushki."

I wonder what it could mean!
Ranyeniye Dyevushki = Injury Girls

Now where have I heard that one before? Wait...it's on the tip of my tongue....almost got it....dang, just lost it :roll:
It's obviously such a subtle reference that even the Devs are uncertain of its origins. :lol:
darrin

Post by darrin »

Except "injury" doesn't cover the whole spectrum of the students' disabilities. IMO "devushki kaleki" would be better (has the "cripple" connotation that "katawa" is alleged to have).
Terminally Hanako-smitten
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

darrin wrote:Except "injury" doesn't cover the whole spectrum of the students' disabilities. IMO "devushki kaleki" would be better (has the "cripple" connotation that "katawa" is alleged to have).
True, not all of them have had an injury, some are just born with it; unlike Misha's cancer. :lol:
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Ingame

Post by Ingame »

True, not all of them have had an injury, some are just born with it; unlike Misha's cancer. :lol:
Lol! I've got to thank you for that one :lol: It made my day, and I love the comments made on it :D
Maa! Maa!! Maa!!! ^_^
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

neumanproductions wrote:
darrin wrote:Except "injury" doesn't cover the whole spectrum of the students' disabilities. IMO "devushki kaleki" would be better (has the "cripple" connotation that "katawa" is alleged to have).
Ahahahaha that's so funny! But yeah, some were born with the disabilities (like Lilly) and some were injured badly. (like Emi)
lurk moar

Post by lurk moar »

darrin wrote:IMO "devushki kaleki" would be better (has the "cripple" connotation that "katawa" is alleged to have).
Yes, it would have. "Raneniye" is more like "wounded."