So, K-S...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: So, K-S...

Post by G3n0c1de »

Well, we were all expecting it. I daresay this thread is responsible for that. I like the effort put into the concepts, but the art style is definitely something I wouldn't get behind. Then again, in some of the shots it looks like the style changes drastically. It was probably a collaborative effort. Through it all, I probably would have watched it anyway.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

I knew Hanako would try to feed me needles with onigiri! That damn bitch!
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Man probably the best thing i've written.

Starts_here..............................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................I_wonder_if_your_actually_following_this..........................................................
.......................................................................................congratulations, you have found nothing of importance. April Fools, can't believe you though this was important. Now your probably mad that I have wasted your time. Oh well, life goes on...
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mikage-sama

Post by Mikage-sama »

I expected something funnier :\
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Mikage-sama wrote:I expected something funnier :\
It's in the same vein as the voice acting joke last year. This is something that the fans would almost unanimously embrace, and this year they even included 'proof' of sorts to back up thier claims. I guess, in a way, the devs are hitting on the fact that there won't be a KS anime. The same could be said of the voice acting.

I will admit that I checked Studio DEEN's website. Not because I thought it was real, but just to make sure that the joke was a joke, and not bizzarro reverse trolling.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Mikage-sama wrote:I expected something funnier :\
It's in the same vein as the voice acting joke last year. This is something that the fans would almost unanimously embrace, and this year they even included 'proof' of sorts to back up thier claims. I guess, in a way, the devs are hitting on the fact that there won't be a KS anime. The same could be said of the voice acting.
I'm guessing next year will be the revelation of a secret hidden Misha path. Part of me hopes there won't even be a next year before KS is released, but yeah, there probably will be. Maybe.
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

Amusing shops, though they reminded me of some even better ones.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well happy April Fools day folks. Though i guess you guys are already aware of the date.

The 'blog-joke' this year would of probably been taken differently, if we weren't already expecting something for this day. A joke becomes far less funny, when you can see it coming. How ever i doubt that anyone would of taken it seriously, but then again i could be wrong.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

>DEEN
>artistic quality
>very best quality anime

And you were doing so well up until that point.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Nice post.... like so many others, I was captivated for about 5-6 seconds, which were filled with emotions of shock, happiness that gradually became depression as I ran into this post... goddamnit lol! :evil:

Before I checked the blog... I was imagining an April fools post claiming that KS was complete and available for download on their website... lol that would down their website for a time. :lol:
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Member22 wrote:Before I checked the blog... I was imagining an April fools post claiming that KS was complete and available for download on their website... lol that would down their website for a time. :lol:
Though that would probably be the most obvious joke to us. The anime one was close but for some odd reason I pictured it ending up that way. The art threw me for the biggest loop though as that style in no way would fit that of KS. Could make for an OK, OVA though.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

I did fell for it, just 3 seconds, before I remember that - Hey, the VN's not even finished yet so how the heck are we getting animes? And then that last pic is just completely impossible anyway, though it's a pretty awesome imagination.

Looks like Doujin Heart style of drawings, or poorer.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Xuan wrote:the VN's not even finished yet so how the heck are we getting animes?
IMO the high quality of the screenshots they had in the blog posts was what got me into shock mode... but that idea was what eventually came into my mind
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Anonymust

Post by Anonymust »

The picture is a trace over an old beyblade promo pic.
Caesius

Post by Caesius »

Anonymust wrote:The picture is a trace over an old beyblade promo pic.
THANK you. I thought I was just imagining things.

Also in case y'all are serious about the "screenshots" (hope not), those are from Higurashi or some spinoff thereof, I think.

edit:
Hivemind wrote:... our fans (whom we love dearly, obviously) ...
oh u