Fun with Photoshop

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
Panty Supervisor

Re: Fun with Photoshop

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Snicket wrote:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY THREAD?!?
Ah, sorry. :?
I was looking for a thread to post these pictures since I didn't want to make a new one. I saw the title of this one and it had so many responses that I assumed it was a general Photoshop thread for everyone to post their stuff. Nevermind.
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Relax, i was just messing with you. (There isn't a sarcasm smile on this sight.)

If you want to post shops here, go ahead.
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Quidoo wrote:You know, I actually saw an armless man of sorts play the guitar when I was passing through the London underground. He had a brace on his arm with a pick attached to the end. Admittedly he could only really strum, but I was amused all the same.

Also, he hadn't really lost as much arm as Rin; he had about two or three inches of arm left below his elbow and he had his left arm still in one piece (obviously).
I actually knew a guy in college who had one arm end at the elbow and he played guitar very well (he sang, too, not that it has any relevance atm XD). Not really somethin to be amused at imo.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

Sajomir wrote:
Quidoo wrote:You know, I actually saw an armless man of sorts play the guitar when I was passing through the London underground. He had a brace on his arm with a pick attached to the end. Admittedly he could only really strum, but I was amused all the same.

Also, he hadn't really lost as much arm as Rin; he had about two or three inches of arm left below his elbow and he had his left arm still in one piece (obviously).
I actually knew a guy in college who had one arm end at the elbow and he played guitar very well (he sang, too, not that it has any relevance atm XD). Not really somethin to be amused at imo.
Ahah, yes. Perhaps 'amused' was a badly chosen word. I just meant that the situation...piqued my interest...in a captivating manner of some sort, rather than any sort of 'travelling circus freak' type of amusement or something similar.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Sajomir wrote:

There's a guy who's been playing guitar on the street in downtown Portland for years who's missing an arm and strums with a metal extension. He's quite well-known around these parts (damned if anyone knows his name, though). Now that I think about it, with an open tuning you could probably pull the same thing off for the fretting hand.

Also, I'm surprised nobody's done KS + K-ON! yet:

Shizune = Ritsu
Hanako = Mio
Emi = Azusa
Lilly = Mugi
Rin = Yui
Yuuko = Sawako
"I don't care," said Pierre, "I'm from France."

Now in handy DeviantArt form.

Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Csihar wrote: Also, I'm surprised nobody's done KS + K-ON! yet:

Shizune = Ritsu
Hanako = Mio
Emi = Azusa
Lilly = Mugi
Rin = Yui
Yuuko = Sawako
Mutou should be Sawako! xD those characters actually match not bad... except Rin as Yui :P Ara?
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Smoku wrote:
Csihar wrote: Also, I'm surprised nobody's done KS + K-ON! yet:

Shizune = Ritsu
Hanako = Mio
Emi = Azusa
Lilly = Mugi
Rin = Yui
Yuuko = Sawako
Mutou should be Sawako! xD those characters actually match not bad... except Rin as Yui :P Ara?
I'm thinking more the "rolling around on the floor absentmindedly" half of Yui. Misha's the other half. ^_^

Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

Maybe it's 'cause K-ON sucks? I really didn't like K-ON, hate me :?
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

Meh, it's definitely an acquired taste. I'm just a sucker for bands and cute things, myself. I also thought Endless Eight was a bold artistic statement, so maybe I'm just a freak. ;)

das bruce

Post by das bruce »

What is the connection between endless eight and K-on? I always hear them mentioned together but I've only ever seen the latter.
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

das bruce wrote:What is the connection between endless eight and K-on? I always hear them mentioned together but I've only ever seen the latter.
Endless Eight is a stretch of eight episodes in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya that are almost exactly the same except for the animation, which drove everybody insane when it was first aired. No real connection except that they were both done by the same studio and are both packed to the gills with moe.

Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

Yubiseiharukana wrote:Maybe it's 'cause K-ON sucks? I really didn't like K-ON, hate me :?
*gasp*

Burn the heretic!!

:twisted:
Hanako Lover
FanaticLurker

Post by FanaticLurker »

Rin's not a very good Yui! Maybe Ui, though? Make Misha Yui or something, she fits better than Rin!
Xybaro wrote:
Yubiseiharukana wrote:Maybe it's 'cause K-ON sucks? I really didn't like K-ON, hate me :?
*gasp*

Burn the heretic!!

:twisted:
I'm with you! :evil:

*Has a Mio Firefox persona and was listening to K-ON! music not too long ago*
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Gah, I must agree with you there. Burnnnn!
Csihar

Post by Csihar »

FanaticLurker wrote:Rin's not a very good Yui! Maybe Ui, though? Make Misha Yui or something, she fits better than Rin!
Quite right about Misha. Rin can be Konata from Lucky Star, because they're practically the same show anyway, right? :roll: