Another Nude Emi To The Bunch

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
abscess

Another Nude Emi To The Bunch

Post by abscess »

I was trying to do something else, now that I got a little tired of all the musical stuff, but ended up practicing painting and this came out, sadly this is the best thing I've done when it comes to paintings... Hope ya peeps like it.
Attachments
Y'know... Now I'm wondering, why is Emi naked but have her twintails done?
Y'know... Now I'm wondering, why is Emi naked but have her twintails done?
EmiRes.png (753.38 KiB) Viewed 6938 times
Siiiiigh....
Smoku

Re: Another Nude Emi To The Bunch

Post by Smoku »

<drool>
nicesly done
<cleans the drool from the desk>
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Love the colors you used on those eyes. Can I ask what program you used to get the watercolor look?
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Sajomir wrote:Love the colors you used on those eyes. Can I ask what program you used to get the watercolor look?
I used digital watercolor with fine tip water brush in Painter 11. Real cool program, but needs a little time getting used to, mainly for a noob like me :P
Sajomir

Post by Sajomir »

Ah, I figured it would be something like Painter or Photoshop. Alas, I can't afford all those programs... and no, I refuse to pirate them. But just as well, I prefer my good ol' pencil to anything else :D
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
TommasoDS

Post by TommasoDS »

You're great, love her eyes :3

I also envy you a bit for being able to use Painter 11, even PaintToolSAI is too much for me :lol:
-abscess

Post by -abscess »

Sajomir wrote:Ah, I figured it would be something like Painter or Photoshop. Alas, I can't afford all those programs... and no, I refuse to pirate them. But just as well, I prefer my good ol' pencil to anything else :D
That's a fair stance. As for pencil, I support that. I really don't want to outgrow from my pencil (mechanical one, in my case). Most of the times it all starts with a pencil and paper sketch (poses mostly), then copy it to Paint Tool Sai. After a tedious process of fixing the pose and tweaking various things; then the rough sketch of the actual drawing comes, along with cleaning and fixing stuff that pops up (another tedious process). Inking is the last thing, which is pretty much tracing and comes pretty fast.
For painting, you could go old-school and get real watercolors. In fact I took some pointers from this dude that was using the real thing:

Awesome videos from an awesome dude! But it's up to you on what and how to do stuff, obviously.
TommasoDS wrote:I also envy you a bit for being able to use Painter 11, even PaintToolSAI is too much for me :lol:
Thanks, but I'm far for proffecient in any program.