KS Shorts

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Snicket

Re: KS Shorts

Post by Snicket »

Thanks...uh i think.

Any way, till the bs 4chan is resolved, i'm going to write and post some of my work here. Though a lot of the stories i mentioned on doing here, have been used in my ks threads. In one way or another. So i'll post what ever i come up with, till that issue on 4chan has been resolved.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

Snicket, just wanna say i like your FFs, and am looking forward to more.

wish i could write FFs as well as you do V_V
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

The bad part of joining a forum late - You don't get to comment on the first several posts
The good part of joining a forum late - You don't have to wait on things like this

Anyways, it's been quite a while since I read some FF, but I gave this a shot and I'm glad I did. Here's my opinion on the ones you've done so far:

The Chase: Seems kinda steep for Emi to do something like that, but whatever. I never would have expected Hanako to do something like that. Pretty nice.

Piggy Back: Haha, this one's cute. I guess I'd never thought of the idea of Emi bending or breaking one of her legblades. Just makes me wonder more why she didn't get those full size leg-shaped prosthetics you always see people with. I really liked this one.

Thunder and Lightning: Ah, the classic 'love interest getting scared in a thunderstorm' scenario, gotta love it. It still seems like a bit of a stretch for Hanako to come all the way over to the boy's dorm, risking pneumonia in the rain for that, but I'll let it slide. She must really love Hisao to do that.

Coffee: Loled at the ending. Pretty good through the rest.

Embrace: Oh man, two insperable friends end up liking the same guy and fight about it. That must suck. I don't really see why Lily, with her disability, would travel all the way to the boy's dorm just to wake Hisao for school. Still really nice.

The Note Cards: Hell yeah, I've always wanted to see a scenario like this. Love it, but the little kissing contest feels out of place, and also, I kinda cringe when I think of Misha kissing Hisao even though she's been sick all day, especially if it was a stomach virus or something similar...with tongue. Ouch. Still love this one though.

The Walking Stick: Started out pretty nice, but as people have said, after Misha and Shizune got involved, 'it took a turn on 4th and bananas' as Yahtzee would say. I just couldn't imagine them doing something that cruel. Also, "Son of a b*tch"? Wouldn't it be just b*tch? Since, you know, they're female and everything.... Sorry, nitpicking.

The Painting: Sorry, tl:dr, which is surprising for me, I almost never say that. I'll read over it later.

Last Man Standing: I loled on this one all the way to the end. Somehow, I can just imagine Lily acting like that with a gun. Still kinda creepy though....I was trying to figure out the whole time what they were doing, the way you said MW2 inspired it made me think they were playing a video game, but that was quickly debunked, then I thought they were playing airsoft. I really like this one too.

If I had to rank them, I would probably say:

1. Thunder and Lightning
2. The Note Cards
3. Last Man Standing
4. Piggy Back
5. Embrace
6. The Chase
7. Coffee
8. The Walking Stick
N/A: The Painting

So, I can also assume, based on what was said from one of the shorts, that all this is taking place in the same continuity? Damn, Hisao is a pimp then! But I'm amazed a catfight hasn't occurred yet *hint-hint*. Anyways, I really liked these, can't wait to see more.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Actually unless mentioned, these 'shorts' don't really fall into any certain time frame. Nor are they in sequence with one another. Rather there just 'random' events that occur in the Ks universe. With the exception of "The chaise" and "The walking stick. Those two were the only ones that had a continuation.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well i thought i'd do another one of these. With the BS on 4chan showing no signs of going away, I think i'm going to focus one these for a while.

This is one originally had a different ending, but i changed it and went with the 'happier' one.

Enjoy ;)

-Awkward moments.

The gentle hum of the over head fan fills the almost quiet room as gaze upon it. Though I doubt that the room is actually this quit, but rather I’ve phased out what is going on around me and just drawn my focus to that. What ever the case, my tranquility is shaken as something soft and moist is placed on my face.

At first I bat the intruder to my tranquil gaze away, while letting out an annoyed grunt. How ever this doesn’t seem to peas the annoyance, since the same object is placed on my face a second time. This time, I knock them away and let out a frustrated grown.

“Could you stop that?”

“No way.”

A voice says in my proximity.

The same annoyance is placed on my face a third time; this time sliding across my cheeks and almost in my mouth. I grab the object by the ankle and shoot a cold stare at the invader.

“You know there are better ways to get my attention.”

“True, but there usually not this fun.” A dead pan voice says as she tried to free her foot from my grasp.

Finally the girl is able to free her appendage from my grasp and glides out of my reach, using my desk chair.

“If you’re this tired, Hisao I can always leave.”

I roll away from the girl and stare at the wall. “Na, just give me a minute.”

Suddenly there is a thud on my bed, as a large mass plops down onto it. I turn towards is and see a pair of murky green eyes staring back at me.

“Aww! Rin, don’t do that.” I jump a bit in response.

“Do what?”

“Sneak up on someone like that.”

I flick my tong, to a sudden odd taste that’s appears in my mouth.

“What’s wrong?”

“Please tell me you showered before you got here.”

“No why?”

“Because….Blah!” I say turning way while trying to spit the taste out of my mouth.

“I showed a few minutes before I got here.”

I turn back towards the girl. “Don’t scare me like that.”

“Like what?”

I reach across the girl and grab a bottle of water off my night stand, I take a long drink. “Never mind, you shouldn’t be doing that to begin with.”

“Do what?” Rin says while placing her foot on my face for a fourth time.

“That!” I say grabbing the girl’s ankle and holding it above my head.

Oddly this time, Rin doesn’t try to break free of my hold; rather she lets her leg go limp in my hand. I sit up and turn to Rin, while still holding her ankle.

“Oops I did it again, Hisao.” Rin says with a slight smile on her face.

I try not to laugh at the obscure pop stare reference, though I do let out a snicker as my upper lip stares to quiver.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing, nothing.” I say trying to clear the thought out of my mind.

“Then why are you laughing?”

“Never mind, forget about it.”

“Ok.” Rin says shrugging and turning away.

I change hands and hold Rin’s ankle in my right hand instead of my left. As I slide a finger across the sole of girl’s foot, she turns her head so that her eyes meet mine.
“More importantly, I need to..”

Rin suddenly tried to wiggle free of my grasp.

“What now you want to get serious?”

“No, but I don’t want to be..”

“Your ticklish aren’t…”

“No!” Rin says cutting as she continues to wiggle free.

I feel my lips curl upward, to the girl’s response.

“What? Why are you smiling?”

“Busted!”

“How am i..”

Before Rin can finish her sentence, I start to glide the tips of my fingers across the girl’s foot. Rin’s lips start to quiver trying to hold in the laughter as I continue to lay waist to the girl’s composure.

“Resistance is futile.” I say speeding up my pace.

As the girl continues to attempt to oppose me, I quicken my speed. Rin suddenly stops tried to break free and burst out laughing.

“*snicker* S-Stop *snicker* i-it….Hisao!” The girl says in-between laughs.

“No! This is pay back.”

“B-But, T-T-This is a-at all what I…” Rin is unable to finish her sentence as I continue my assault.

With Rin now incapacitated, I begin to inch my way down towards her ribs. Her laughter increases as my fiddle my fingers across her rib cage.

“S-Stop i-t, I-I-I’m gonna pee!.”

“Lies!” I hiss, making my way towards the girl’s armpits.

Suddenly I hit something soft.

~Squish~

Rin’s laughter dies down as she opens her eyes and looks up at me. “Why did you stop? I was kidding.”

“Uh…well…I..uh..I didn’t mean to…”

Rin looks down and notices my right hand still grabbing her breast. “Yet, you continue to grab it.”

I retract my hand and go to a sitting position. “Sorry I didn’t mean to…”

“What, copa-feel? Your hand slipped, these things tend to happen. Besides even if you did it on purpose I wouldn’t mind.”

I lean closer to the girl. “How can you be so cool about this?”

“Easy, I know that you wouldn’t just sporadically grope me for no reason.”

“…” I feel my face get red.

“Or would you prefer that I scream and resist. I didn’t know you were into that sort of this.” Rin says in her usual dead pad tone.

“N-No it’s not that, it’s just…”

“What? You think I’d get mad? C’mon Hisao, you’ve gone farther then this.”

My face goes completely red. “W-what are you talking about, Rin?”

“Hm, maybe it was someone else…or I could have been some vivid dream I had the other night.”

I let out a grown and roll off the bed. “Please tell me it was number 2.”

“What was number 2?”

“That whole experience that you ‘supposedly’ had.”

“Oh yeah that. Yeah it must have been a dream.”

I let out a sigh of relief and lower my head.

“What where you worried that you weren’t the first?”

“No it’s just that…never mind.” I say plopping down on the bed next to Rin.

Rin rests her head on my shoulder. “You’re not a very good liar, Hisao. But you care about others well being and try to help them. That’s what I like about you.”

I turn towards the girl, whose still resting her head on my shoulder. She suddenly looks up at me and our eyes meet.

“Rin.”

“Hisao, want to turn my dream into reality?”

-End
Mag

Post by Mag »

Very nice. I can somewhat imagine Rin being very ticklish. Although, trying to imagine Rin bursting out in laughter... well the only image that comes to mind is her looking at Hisao with her usual face saying "Hisao, I didn't know you were into feet like that." Anyways, good story.

Also, i would like to see where the story would go for "The Painting" and "The Walking Stick." I would love to see what happens to Hanako in both, particularly in "The Painting" because Hisao finds out that Hanako does want him. If not, then its ok. I'm just a Hanako fan.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

I like the stories, very imaginative and entertaining... but I do agree with the others about "Walking stick" story... the amount of running Hisao does may be a bit too extreme for him, otherwise, a decent story. '

Keep the stories coming in!
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
Extremist_Line

Post by Extremist_Line »

Holy crap you posted another one! I was, for some reason, worried that you might have stopped doing these. Good to see I was proven wrong.

Now, I'm not really the biggest Rin fan in the world, but even so, this was pretty well done. I feel a little confused, because as far as I can tell, this is after Rin and Hisao have had a "relationship upgrade"? Otherwise, I couldn't imagine Rin, even with her personally, acting that....well....kinky.

Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm curious as to what's next.
"Anyone can say they're your friend, few can prove it." -Me
Hanako >/= Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Rin
Currently:Finished all but Rin. Taking a break for now.
http://extremistline.deviantart.com/
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Fear not, i'm not done yet. I still have a few in the works that i'll post when i get enough time to sit down and finish them.

As for the were these fit in with one another...they don't. Unless mentioned they don't take place in any certain order. Rather there just random events that occur in the KS universe.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Its hard to believe that I just found your posts now. Than again, I did just finally join the forums not to long ago so I couldn't comment. Aside from that, I think all of these shorts would have been great to have in the final version of the novel. I started to imagine the imagery of each of the scenes and I believed they each matched their character's personalities without much difficulty. And I believe each of these stories can stir up the emotions of the reader; being the most important thing in this novel. You keep them coming and I can assure you that they will continue to be enjoyed.

Actually, I just got another idea. If this novel ever makes it to anime your shorts could make excellent parts of episodes. I would look into that if it ever comes to reality.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

How did I not get around to reading this one already? :oops:
Snicket wrote: “What, copa-feel? Your hand slipped, these things tend to happen. Besides even if you did it on purpose I wouldn’t mind.”
I've just realized that Rin ranks relatively high on my list because she reminds me of some girls I went to high school with. They were a bit uh, unconventional and laid back... and they also happened to be totally okay with getting groped casually. Heh, imagine that.

What other ending did you have in mind?
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well thanks for all the positive feed back, I've been trying to improve my Witting a bit. S it doesn't come off as engrish.

@KB,
The other ending of my last KS short, had Rin go further with her 'foot annoyance' and make a comment on Hisao's equipment. Not really anything all that special, so that's why i changed it.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Damn you Xp, I wrote this story a while back and for some reason the file got moved. Honestly i have no idea how/ why.

Anyway, this one is a continuation of 'Embrace,' one of my earlier ks shorts. Though i do admit, this one isn't short.

[edit:] Also before I get crap for this. I wrote this in the beginning or march. So if anything is this at related to something summit ed later this month, it's pure coincidental...I swear. I say this since, after first posting this, I noticed that KB had submitted something involving one of the characters in this one...one of the side characters.

Anyway, another FF for you folks...enjoy.

~Jump start

A sudden beep from my watch shakes me from my daze. I look up at my reflection in the mirror, then back at my watch.

‘Ok I have 5 minutes before I have to meet them.’

It’s been a month since this whole issue went from better to worse. I’ve been in an endless tug or war match between these two. If I didn’t know better I’d say that I was dealing with two other ‘girls’, but that’s not the case this time.

What’s even odder is that one of the girl’s older sisters has invited all three of us into town. Apparently wanting to ‘see what all the fuss has been about for herself.’ I chuckle at the thought as I adjust my tie.

‘The first time I met her, I thought she was a dude.’

I’d never say this out loud, since it would probably result in me getting either slapped or punched.

I take one last look at myself in the mirror before I tear off my uniform jacket and tie off in frustration.

‘I don’t need to wear all this crap.’

Unbuttoning my collar, I pull it upward and flick the edges a bit.

‘There, much better. Hm maybe I should wear something a little more casual.’

~Beep~

~Beep~

~Beep~

‘Shit no time, I only have 2 minutes now’

Grabbing my coat off the chair I down the usual assortment of pills and make a mad dash down the hall and towards the school court yard.

Carful not to overexert myself, I meet up with Lilly. Whose sitting on a near by bench.

“Sorry I’m late I lost track of time.”

Lilly smiles as I approach “You’re not late, Hisao I just got here myself.”

I glace down at my watch, the notice that Lilly is halfway threw some book in brail.

‘Yeah I am a good 3 minutes in fact.’

Figuring that Lilly is just being polite, I decide to not say anything about it and take a seat next to Lilly on the bench to her left.

“So uh where’s Hanako?”

Lilly jumps at my sudden question. “Oh Hanako, she’s uh running late…yeah.”

“Lilly.”

“I’m serious, she told me that we should give her a few minutes and if she doesn’t come then. We should leave with out her.”

I say nothing at the response. A part of me wanted to call this a bluff, but since her and Hanako have been acting rather strange since that day. Then again, it’s Lilly and I doubt she’d pull a stunt like that.

The two of us sit on the bench with out saying a word; I notice that Lilly is starting to inch herself closer to me. Though before I can say anything, the sound of crunching leaves in the distance breaks my concentration and draws my attention towards it.

As I turn around, I notice Hanako standing a few feet way clenching her hands together.

“I-I’m not i-interupting a-any thing am I?”

Turning towards Lilly, I notice that that’s she is only a few inches away from me. Her face is also close to mine. She much of thought I was facing her and thought that I saw her about to kiss me. Lilly cringes at the sudden interruption. Apparently she kept moving closer as I turned towards the sudden noise.

“N-no you didn’t interrupt anything. We were just talking.” I feel my face get red as I respond to Hanako’s question. “Why am I blushing?’

Lilly blinks a few times before saying anything. “Yeah we were just talking…”

Hanako’s upper lip starts to quiver, trying to hold back some powerful response or emotion.

‘She she probably thinks we’re lying to her.’

“Actually, that’s not entirely correct.”

Both the girls shift there heads back in confusion at my statement.

“T-then what w-were you two doing?”

“Well we were talking and Lilly wanted to tell me a secret, but you startled her. So that’s why you saw us in such a position….right Lilly.”

‘Hanako’s never gonna fall for that. Besides why am I trying to cover for something I didn’t have anything to do with? Lilly probably wouldn’t back me up anyway.’

“T-thanks right…We got to talking and I wanted to tell Hisao something.…Personal.”
Lilly turns away at the end of her blatant lie.

“W-what were you going to tell him?”

‘I don’t believe it, she actually bought it.’

Lilly frowns at Hanako’s comment. “Well if I said it out loud, it wouldn’t be a secret, would it?”

“N-no.”

“Alright then.”

With the possible disaster avoided, Hanako sits down next to me and rests her head on my left shoulder.

I open my mouth to say something, but stop as the girl nuzzles her head.

“Uh Hanako, what are you…”

“I-I was worried that you two would leave with out me..”

Freeing my hand, I place it on the girl’s shoulder. Hanako jumps at the sudden motion.

“We have to go, we’re already running late.”

I instantly kick myself for ruining the moment, but there wasn’t else I could do. That wouldn’t involve either of them getting angry with me.

‘Further more, why did Hanako just do that? It seems pretty gutsy, even for her.’

The question is answer ‘kinda’ as the both girls latch on my arms as I stand up.

“Hey what are you two….”

“T-this way Hisao, I-I know a short c-cut into town.”

“Now Hanako, it’s not polite to latch onto someone’s arm like that.”

“Then why did you do it?”

Lilly seems shocked at Hanako’s question.

“Well you see…..I forgot my cane and need some help getting into town.”

I almost want to stop both of them, since there both full of it. There is no short cut into town, nor has Lilly forgotten her walking stick. The damn this is sticking out of her bag.

It seems both of them seem to be trying (in there own way) to dominate the situation. Rather then make any mention of this; I allow the two to ‘guide’ me into town….playing tug a war with my arms in the process.

After what seems like hours (it actually probably only 15 minutes), we finally arrive at the entrance of town. Both girls’ are now squeezing my arms tightly, burying them into there chests. If they hadn’t gone numb from having them squeezed too much, I would have probably enjoyed it.

Continuing threw the small town we meet up with Akira; at least I think it’s her.

The person standing before us looks like Akira, but isn’t wearing a suit. Rather a light blue low cut dress, donning a yellow hand bag. I find my sight drawn towards the masses of exposed flesh.

Akira clears her throat. “My face is up here.”

“Eh? Oh sorry, I was just admiring your dress.”

“Rrrriiigghhht, any way place do you guy have in mind. Since I…”

“W-what were y-you staring at, Hisao?” Hanako says looking up at me

Akira lets out an annoyed sigh as she’s cut off by Hanako.

“I-I wasn’t staring, I was just admiring…”

“You were so staring Hisao.”

We both look over at Akira.

“No I-I wasn’t, I just..”

“Relax Hisao, you were probably just curious.”

“C-Curious?” Hanako says looking up at me.

“I don’t get it.”

“…” I feel my cheeks get red.

“Yeah think about it. The first time he saw me I was wearing a suit, but now I’m wearing..this. It’s one of those brain breaks or something.”

“Don’t you mean ‘brain breakage’?”

“No that’s not it, something about shaking ones assumptions about the nature of reality…or something.”

“M-mind…f-fuck.”

Everyone instantly turns towards Hanako.

“W-what? T-that’s w-what it’s called…a Mind fuck.”

Akira burst out laughing. “That’s it, Hanako with the assists.” Akira says holding up her hand in front of Hanako.

Hanako lightly taps her hand and quickly retracts it.

Akira frowns at the action. “C’mon that’s not how you do it. Hisao, if you please.”

I’m a little dumb struck by the sudden request, its’ not still Akira shakes her hand that I figure out what she meant.

“Oh, yeah sure.”

I raise my hand and hi-five Akira.

She laughs, puts her arm across my back, and starts leading me into town.

“Onward, to the promise land.” Akira says pointing ahead with her free hand.

“What?”

“Never mind.”

“Hey Akira.”

“Hm?”

“Why are you wearing a dress?”

“Why not? I have the day off, so why should I wear my work clothes.”

“S-sorry t-to that we’re scheduled this on your only d-day off.” A frightened voice says from behind me.

“Bah! don’t worry about it. I’m the one that invited you guys remember? Besides I wanted to see the guy that my sis has been going on about. Who would of thought it was you, hey Hisao.” Akira gives me a shake as she says this.

I feel my face get red.

“Now don’t exaggerate things. I’ve only mentioned Hisao a few times.”

“Pfft! Yeah right, you talk about him all the time.”

“I-I do not.”

Despite not being able to see Lilly’s face, I can guarantee that it’s bright red.

As we travel threw town, I can feel the cold stare of the girls behind me. While Akira continues to have her arm around me as we go through town. It’s not till we stop at a local restaurant that stops the cold chill running down my spine.

“The Shanghai, isn’t there any other restaurant in this town?” Akira says with a scoff.

Hanako shrugs in response, while Lilly say nothing.

“What about you, Hisao. Do you know of any other place?” Akira says turning towards me.

“I’m sorry I don’t. I haven’t explored too much of this town.”

Akira sighs. “I see.”

“Well this place isn’t so bad, the food is actually pretty good.”

“I know, but I just wanted to try something different.”

“Well we can always ask someone or keep looking.”

“Na, it’s alright. This place will do.”

As we enter the restaurant, we’re greeted by the always clumsy Yuuko.

“W-welc-come to the Shanghai, h-how many in your party?”

“Relax Yuuko, it’s just us.”

“y-yeah i-I know…”

Suddenly Yuuko drops a bunch of menus she was holding. They scatter all across the floor.

“Aww, O-oh no.” Yuuko says crouching down and picking up a few menus.

“I got it.” I say bending down.

“Me too.”

“M-me three.”

“What’s going on?” Lilly says turning her head side to side.

“Just hang back sis; the waiter dropped a few menus.”

The three of us pick up the scattered menus and hand them back to Yuuko.

“T-thanks.” A small voice says hiding its face behind the small pile of menus.

“Don’t worry about it.”

“It was nothing.”

“Y-you’re welcome.”

We there for a few minutes before Yuuko says anything.

“I-I’m s-sorry, I haven’t seated you 4 yet.”

“It’s ok Yuuko, no rush.”

The clumsy waitress sets the menus down on a near by stool and pulls out a clip board from behind a podium.

“Is a booth ok?”

“Sure. You guys don’t mind, right?” Akira says turning to the three of us.

“No.”

“Not at all.”

“I d-don’t mind.”

Yuuko grabs a few menus off the pile and looks up at us. “So, just you 4 then.”

“Yep, me, my bf and his friends.” Akira says wrapping her arm around me.

“Now knock that off!” Lilly snaps.

“Y-yeah.”

Akira raises her arms up. “Ok I’m sorry. Me, my sis, her two friends.”

“O-Ok, follow me.”

As Yuuko leads us through the restaurant, I find myself looking around at the customers at the other tables. A part of me is dreading running into Shizune and Misha here. Since it’s kinda their hand out. Fortunately, there not here….phew!

Hanako notices my ramped head movement and tugs my shirt sleeve.

“W-what wrong?”

“Nothing, I was just making sure that a certain pair isn’t present. Since they would really complicate things…more then they already are.”

“Oh.”

Finding an empty booth, Yuuko leads us to it and sets the menus on the table.

“I-I’ll get you 4 some water and your order in a minute.”

Before anyone can answer, Yuuko scurries off and disappears behinds a row of pillars.

Akira turns to me with a confused look on her face. “Is she always like that?”

“I’m afraid so.”

“Hm anyway, let’s take our seats.” Akira says sitting down and sliding towards the window.

Suddenly I’m pulled two different directions. I turn and notice that Lilly and Hanako are grabbing each of my arms.

“Sit next to me, Hisao.”

“N-No me, please.”

“…”

Akira lets out an annoyed sigh and stands up from her seat. “For peats sake, here!”

I’m suddenly pulled down next to Akira.

“Whoa!”

“H-hey!”

“What happened?”

“Y-your sister pulled, Hisao over to her side of the booth.”

Lilly frowns. “Why did you do that, we were…”

“Playing tug a war with this poor kid, I saw ya.”

The two girls seem shocked by Akira’s sudden out burst. “W-what are you talking about?”

“I don’t understand.”

Akira lets out another frustrated sigh and hold up the menu. “You’ve been dragging the poor kids around by his arms since you got into town.”

Lilly and Hanako sulk at the comment and hold up the menus to cover there faces. Though I don’t know why Lilly is holding the regular one and not the embossed one at the end of the table.

“I thought Hisao could use a break, so that’s why I had him sit here.”

Hanako peaks up from the top of the menu. “S-so you weren’t, trying to..”

Lilly drops her menu and turns towards Hanako.

“Relax you two…. wait you thought I was trying steal…Hisao?” Akira burst out laughing.

“Oh that’s funny, don’t you think Hisao?”

I silently not and hide my face behind one of the menus.

Lilly and Hanako seem relieved by this, but also embarrassed. Since they hide there faces again before saying anything.

As time passes, the four of us grown inpatient as Yuuko’s ‘few minutes’ starts to turn into 15 minutes.

“Hm, what’s taking her so long?”

I shrug. “I don’t know, maybe she’s busy or something.”

“Perhaps we should give her another few minutes. Then if she still doesn’t return, we should go some where else.” Lilly says folding her hands together.

Akira lets out a sigh and grabs a long twig thing from a container on the end of the table.

“What’s this?”

I turn towards the object. “No idea.”

“Well what ever it is, I’m eating it.” Akira says nibbling on the stick thing.

Suddenly a feel a vibration from my left leg, looking over I see Akira’s hand bad sitting between us.

“Uh I think your phone is..”

“Seriously?”

Reaching into the bag, Akira pulls out a silver and black cell phone. “Jeez 8 missed calls.”

Sliding out a little key pad from the side of the phone, Akira starts to punch the little keys on the phone; with a piece of the mysterious snack hanging out of her mouth, as she nibble one it.

“So uh, what to talk about?”

Lilly and Hanako turn towards me in response.

“You two have been pretty quiet, whats…”

A sudden nudge interrupts me; I turn and see Akira’s hand on my shoulder. “Move out, I need to make a call.”

I slide out and let Akira out of the booth before sitting back down.

“I’ll be right back, I need to take this.”

“Uh ok.”

As Akira disappears from sigh, I turn back towards Lilly and Hanako. “So what’s going on with you two? You’ve been acting pretty weird lately.”

‘I already know the answer to this question.’

“W-well you see, Hisao. W-we’ve worried that…”

Lilly cuts Hanako off. “We’re worried that you still can’t decide and….both of us are getting tired of waiting.”

The two girls turn away in embarrassment.

“I know that you’re worried about hurting one us, but…”

A sudden intrusion cuts Lilly off mid sentence. Looking over I notice Yuuko standing at the end of our table. “D-do you guys need another minute, or are you ready to order?”

“Uh Yuuko.”

“What is it Hisao?”

“We’re one person short, could you come back in a few minutes.”

“Y-yes o-of course, my apologizes.”

Yuuko suddenly darts off to another table.

“Hm, maybe we should have guessed what your sister wanted. I may be another 20 minutes before she comes back.”

The two girls giggle at my unintended humor.

“Yeah we could, but she probably wouldn’t like what we ordered.”

“I-I don’t mind waiting.”

With the passing minutes, neither Yuuko nor Akira returns. The three of us conversant till Akira’s sudden abrupt appearance, turns our attention to her.

“Sorry that it took so long, did that waiter come back when I was gone?”

Hanako silently nods.

“Yeah she did.” I say in a half sleepy tone.

“Son of a…argh!”

As Akira walks closer to the table, I attempt to slide out, but Akira stops me. “Just scoot in, there gonna keep bothering me.”

A few minutes later Yukko returns again and takes every ones order. Lilly orders the daily special, while Akira orders something from the high priced part of the menu. Hanako and I order some of the cheap stuff, so as to balance things out.

After ingesting an almost non filling hot dish, I slide my plate forward and set the used utensils on top of it.

“Someone was hungry.” Akira says motioning to my empty plate.

“Indeed.”

“Good now that you’re finished, I need to talk to you about something.”

“What’s that?”

“Follow me.”

Before I can protest/ agree to such a notion. I’m more or less pulled out of the booth and towards the back of the restaurant.

Releasing my hand, Akira turns towards me and crosses her arms.

“I suppose you know what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“No what is it.”

‘I know exactly what it is…I think.’

“It’s about your relationship with my sister and…”

I shush Akira with my finger. “If its that she’s a great person that I should choose her…forget it. I already know that, I’m just…”

Akira yanks my hand away. “No I’m not telling you who to choose, but that you need to choose someone. You can keep doing this forever. Sooner or later they’ll…”

“I know, I know, but I just can’t right now.”

“Well…you…have…to choose…noowwww”

‘What the hell? Everything is in slow motion.’

“Hhhhiiiirrraaassiioo, yyyoooou nnneeeddd tttooo mmmaaakkee aaa chhh…”

Suddenly my legs start to feel rubbery and I’m unable to hold myself up. I unintentionally fall into Akira.

~squish~

“H-hey, what are y-you d-doing? I-I let this morning’s incident slide, but…”

‘Well at least the slow motion thing went away, but why can’t I say anything?’

“Hisao, you ok?”

I try to say something, but my voice seems to be paralyzed. As my vision fades and I can no longer sense the surroundings, I muse to myself as I lose conchesness.

‘What great timing for something like this to…hhhaaapppeeennn!!!’

“Aww!”

A sudden burst of…something shoots threw my body. Waking me from my pre conches state.
My eyes shoot open and I see Yuuko standing before me, capping a syringe.

“What the hell did you just do to me?”

“She saved you life.”

I look up and notice that Akira in above me. Rather she’s on the floor holding me up while Yuuko did what ever the hell she did.

“Thanks, sorry for snapping at you.”

“I-It’s ok, I know you didn’t mean it.” Yuuko says stuffing the syringe into her pocket.

“I got it; I’ll make sure he gets back alright.” Akira says as she helps me to my feet.

“O-Ok, I’ll leave him in your hands.”

With that Yuuko dashes off and disappears.

Watching this, I notice that my shirt has been torn open, exposing my ugly scare for the world to see. Akira turns towards me and starts buttoning up my shirt.

“Sorry, I tried to make sure she didn’t ruin your shirt, but I think she got a few anyway.”

“What happened?”

“You don’t remember?”

“Well some, I remember falling and then….” I feel my cheeks get hot.

“Don’t worry about that, I’m just glade your ok and that waitress knew of your condition.”

“Luckily I found that waitress, I tried giving you CPR, but nothing it didn’t do any good.”

Suddenly I notice an odd taste in my mouth, though I don’t say anything about it, rather I try to move on with the conversaion.

“I’m just curious why she had that syringe in the first place.”

Akira shrugs. “I’m just glade she had it.”

“Me too.”

Brushing the little bits of what ever off my shirt, Akira straitens out my collar (despite my protest) and glares at me.

“So that this why your unable to make a decision?”

I lower my head and look down at the floor.

“Hm, I see. Well that makes sense now.”

I look up at Akira. “I’d prefer that you didn’t mention what happened to Lilly or Hanako.”

“Do they know of your condition?”

“Some what, but they probably don’t know how sever it is. I’d like to keep it that way till I’m sure about something.”

“Well I don’t condone your morals; I do respect your efforts to not cause either of them any worry. But it’s gonna end up biting you in the ass.”

“I know, but..”

“But nothing, tell them so they know.”

I let out a sigh and return my focus back towards the floor.

“I’ll leave that to you, I’m not going to say anything.”

“Really?” I say looking up at Akira.

“Really, but you have to promise me you’ll tell them.”

I nod in agreement.

“Alright then, let’s go.”

Returning to the table, Hanako and Lilly both look worried at we return.

“What took you two so long? Did something happen?”

“Y-you two didn’t…”

“No, no nothing like that. Me and Hisao just go to talking and didn’t realize long we were gone.”

“Oh, well ok.”

“G-good.”

As Yuuko delivers the check, Akira snatches it away and grabs a fistful of money from her hand bag and slaps in on the table.

“It’s nice that you offered to pay Hisao, but I invited you guys. It wouldn’t be right for you to have to pay.”

‘She has a point.’

As we depart the restaurant and go our separate ways, Akira suddenly stops me.

“Hold on for a sec, Hisao.”

“What is it..mmhhhmm”

Out of no ware, Akira suddenly kisses me. It comes at me as a total surprise. I can hear the shrieks of the girls behind me as this occurs.

Pulling away, Akira looks at me with a hint of blush on her face.

“hm, intresting.”

[end?]
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

Snickenator strikes again!
Akira is hawt Cool story, bro.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

You say this story is from a while back, eh? Then I'mma assume that it's old-Yuuko that saved Hisao's life. NuYuuko wouldn't be awesome enough to carry epinephrine syringes around with her. :lol:

Anyways...

Akira= :D
Akira in dress= Image

Don't hold out on me, man! I wanna see where this is going!