The Manly Tea Party. (Kenji, Lilly)Part 5-end on P2.

WORDS WORDS WORDS

kosherbacon

Re: The Manly Tea Party. (Kenji, Lilly)Part 5-end on P2.

Post by kosherbacon »

Sgt_Frog wrote:delightfully Lawful Evil Shizune.
Lawful evil, huh? I wonder how well the Act 1 KS characters would fit into an alignment chart with a little bit of character distortion. Lessee....

Lawful Good: Lilly, naturally. She takes care of her friends and colleagues as a charismatic and benevolent authority figure.
Neutral Good: Emi. She's a friendly person who has genuine concern for Hisao's health and Rin's well being. She doesn't always follow the rules to the letter but isn't an intentional troublemaker.
Chaotic Good: Kenji is probably batshit insane but as far as he knows, he's fighting the good fight for the sake of mankind. And no, he won't ever pay back money you lend him.

Lawful Neutral: Hisao starts the game with an apathetic outlook and seems to just go with the flow, doing what he's told and letting others decide his fate.
True Neutral: Rin. She's beyond good, evil, order, and chaos. Now if only she could figure out what she was trying to figure out...
Chaotic Neutral: Hanako. She cuts class and distances herself from others. She doesn't mean any harm, she just wants to be left alone.

Lawful Evil: Mishizune. WAHAHAHAHA~!
Neutral Evil: Muto. Despite being an authority figure, he seems to take a hands-off approach to things. He isn't out to set the world on fire, but he isn't above buggering disabled children for "extra credit."
Chaotic Evil: Iwanako. She jammed a syringe full of paralytic toxins into Hisao's heart muscles so he'd never leave her, then left dumped Hisao when she got bored with him, effectively destroying his life as he knew it... for the lulz. :twisted:
chaix

Post by chaix »

and so our kenji bashing streak ends, for now at least. shame he probably won't be near this badass in the actual story.

Only problem I can see is Lilly scaring the crap outta the poor boy doesn't seem like her (plus she'd be a horrible shot :p), but I can just chalk that up to kenji's insanity being contagious. Other than that one little nitpick, crack pairing + craizness = good story!

\/ edit: so... I guess that means he caught it from his ex? now there's a topic to explore, she might just be nuttier than him!
Last edited by chaix on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Thanks for the praise! I really enjoyed typing this one up.
chaix wrote:kenji's insanity being contagious.
It's a venereal disease. They should've used protection.

Next crack pairing.... Hmmm.

I've got a Rin/Hanako story somewhere...
chaix wrote: \/ edit: so... I guess that means he caught it from his ex? now there's a topic to explore, she might just be nuttier than him!
I totally would've if it weren't for the oh-so-slight possibility that her identity would be revealed in the full game.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

I'd switch Kenji and Hanako positions. Chaotic neutrals are the insane ones. Hanako deserves a chaotic good.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

You've got a point there. All the neutrals(in the good/evil axis) were a little tricky to figure out since it covers such a broad range of character types.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t ... =15#p13286

Good to know I'm not the only one by far who thought about this.
TipsyRooster

Post by TipsyRooster »

Wow. That was the best (and probably only) Kenji fic ever. The fact he ended up with Lily really makes me think how that could happen because they're are so opposite of each other it would be like magnets(how do they work). But yeah, another great Kosherbacon writefaggotry. :mrgreen:
Cockadoodle...hic!
traitor

Post by traitor »

Drunk Lilly
Slut Misha/Shizune
Kenji shagging 3 women
Hisao being useless
thanatos gambit end

BUENO
Devon

Post by Devon »

...THIS IS SO AWESOME HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

Devon wrote:...THIS IS SO AWESOME HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!
Probably because you haven't been paying attention; most of Kosher's stuff is really good fic. Either that or you just weren't on these boards, which would explain why you never told me if Shizune as written here continued to resemble your ex throughout the whole fic. I'm still curious about that.

But yeah. This is easily the king of the Kenji fics.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
tsunami_state

Post by tsunami_state »

My first thought when I saw the title was "Lilly and Kenji? lolwhut"
But after reading this you persuaded me that's quite possible. And thumbs up for Slutty!Mishizune :twisted:
Thanks for sharing this. And last thing - CRACK FTW!!!
Hanako & Lilly - The Heartwreckers
Emi & Rin - The WTF takers
Shizune & Misha - The Sexy ones *woflwhistle*

Hanako = Lilly >= Emi >= Shizune
No Rin 'cuz didn't play her route yet o_O
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

LOL that was awesome

Wished Kenji could've met Akira though
It only hurts when I breathe