KS Shorts

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Snicket

Re: KS Shorts

Post by Snicket »

Opps i forgot one:

Hidden talents
Hisao discovers some of the girls have some talents that are unknown till now.

With out giving too much away on these. (since many are still works in progress, and may/will have some things added or taken way when its finished) I'll explain a little further.

-Body swap
Each occurrence happens for a reason, so its not just random.

-Speed-ish
I tried to make it vague as possible.

- Pick a color
the description speaks for it self

- Check out
nothing more to add to this one

Post by Guest »

Snicket wrote: Body Swap(im still working on a better title)
Hisao swaps bodies with five main love interests. (plus Misha) Over the course of a week.With Hisao being the only one who sill remembers possessing the girls bodies. While the girls only have memory fragments of it.
There's actualy an H-anime/ova series like that. Just, without Hisao. Or Misha's drills.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Guest wrote:
Hisao swaps bodies with five main love interests. (plus Misha) Over the course of a week.With Hisao being the only one who sill remembers possessing the girls bodies. While the girls only have memory fragments of it.
There's actualy an H-anime/ova series like that. Just, without Hisao. Or Misha's drills.
Well its news to me, but none of these will be ero stories.
Seroanth

Post by Seroanth »

Guest wrote:
Body transfer?
Seyren

Post by Seyren »

Body Swap is a normal thing to create a love-thing story.....
it was how i think..... :shock:
Deimos

Post by Deimos »

Snicket wrote:Opps i forgot one:

Hidden talents Hisao discovers some of the girls have some talents that are unknown till now.
You know, if you say "hidden" people are bound to be curious. And I am all for believable stories that add more depth so of all your concepts I'd prefer this one. It would be a nice change just to see the girls enjoying themselves with their chosen hobbies and pastimes without much focus on romance.

But still on the body-swap-idea: Don't you think it's cruel to have Hisao inside Lilly's body? Imagine all the bruises she will have after regaining her body! :)
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Hisao would probably have trouble dressing when blind. He'd probably walk into school with her blouse on backwards, or without a skirt. Which may not be a problem for the blind class, but Hisao would probably stumble into a first year class.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

The 'snips its' of each of the ideas are open to interpretation. I guess i should of mentioned earlier; I do plan on doing all of these...eventually. I just wanted an idea of which one i should do first.
ZystraL

Post by ZystraL »

Snippets, you mean?

I quite like the idea of Pick a Colour. That would be interesting to see, especially from what I see you write as SIS on /a/
I enjoy everything the devs hate. This includes and is not limited to: Pokemon, K-ON! and Lego.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

yeah, yeah that's what i meant. English isn't my first language, so please forgive my bad grammar and spelling.

Anyway i was going through my external the other say. (Its a big external) and came across a Fan fic i wrote a while a go, but never finished because i thought it was dumb. (I have no idea how it got on my external, I thought i deleted it a long time ago. Any who, its a my lame attempt at a Ks horror story. I know it sounds lame, but i thought that i might as well share for the hell of it.

Nightmare Fuel
Somethings wrong with the students of Yamaku. Kenji expects that it has something to do with the water, so as a precaution. He has stocked up on bottled water, and food. He is willing to share with you, assuming that you help him figure out whats going on with the school.

Also i may do the 'body swap' thing as a 4chan thread instead of a fan fic. Since it might be interesting to have the 4chan user to decide Hisao's fate.
dilleuxlepaire

Post by dilleuxlepaire »

I like what I see here. You are talented, keep it up. Grammar and spelling need some work, but I'm not the only one hammering you with that. As a not-English-as-first-language'er, I can understand the trouble. Just keep up the good work, and maybe find someone to check your texts for grammar/spelling. I'm pretty sure it can help you improve your writing.

My favourite story was by far "The note cards". Always wondered why Hisao never thought about writing to Shizune... *shrug*
"The walking stick" had a great start, but went "wait, what?" when the school door opened.

Still, thumbs up for you, sir.
Cheers.
Sakura Tenshi

Post by Sakura Tenshi »

Snicket wrote: Nightmare Fuel
Somethings wrong with the students of Yamaku. Kenji expects that it has something to do with the water, so as a precaution. He has stocked up on bottled water, and food. He is willing to share with you, assuming that you help him figure out whats going on with the school.
Left 4 Disabled?

Kenji: Better safe than sorry! Better safe than sorry! Better safe than sorry! Better safe than sorry! Better safe than sorry!
Shizune: ...
Misha: "This guy's nuttier than candybar shit" Wahahaha!
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

I know a few of you guys have been wondering if I'm go do any more of these. Well i have some good news; after I finish my 'body swap' arch. I may go back to postings Fan Fics here. Though 'when' may not be for a while. It all depends on how long i carry the current story.
Snicket

Post by Snicket »

Well it's been a while hadn't it. I had originally planned on doing these again, after i finished the body swap arch in my KS threads. How ever that's not the case, since i changed midway threw. So instead i decided to put something together that came to mind after playing MW2 with a few friends of mine on line.

-Last man standing

“RUN!”

*POW*

*POW*

*POW*

Running for my life, I charge threw a dense forest, with my comrade in tow; dodging between trees and thick foliage, knocking everything down in our path. I attempt to look back at the person(s) firing at me, but a strong force stops me.

“You look back, we’re dead!”

I nod to my glasses wearing brother in arms and continue to lead the escape.

With near by trees and mounts being decimated by the enemy’s fire, I attempt to find cover for myself and the last surviving comrade that’s still with me. Who ever didn’t go awoll had been eliminated by the enemy; we’re the only two left. Noticing a large a semi collapsed wall, I steer my comrade towards in to take cover.

“This way!”

As we attempt to take cover, the ground around us starts to pop as enemy fire rains down on it.

“Shit they got us!”

“Not yet!” I yell urging them to charge forward.

Nearing the wall, we both dive over it and take cover behind it. My landing is a bit rough, but I’m able to recover and take position. How ever my partners is anything but graceful as he land flat on his face before rolling over and painfully inching towards the wall.

“You ok, man?”

I nod. “I’m fine, what about you Kenji?”

“As no worse for wear, all things considered.”

“Well that’s good; I don’t what I would do if it was just me out here.”

Kenji smiles and pats me on the shoulder. “No worries man, I’m right…”

Before Kenji can finish his sentence a near tree explodes from enemy fire.

“FUCKIN HELL! THEY DON’T GIVE …..”

I place my hand over Kenji’s mouth. “Your going to give our position away, the enemy is just firing blind. There trying to force us out.”

Kenji pulls my hand away. “Sorry man, I’m just as wits end with this.”

“You man be both friend, but we need not lose our heads if we’re to get out of here.”

Kenji grumbles to himself, as he messes with his weapon. I reload mine and then take a peak over the wall.

Off in the distance I spot blue eyed demon scanning the soundings. Well Lilly isn’t scanning the area, rather just trying to pick up any noise that may sound like anything other then some leaves rustling or a bird or two chirping. So far Lilly hasn’t pick up on anything.

*rata tat tat tat*

Though that hasn’t stopped her from shooting anything that moves…or makes a sound for that matter. So far its just been the sound of the fleeing wildlife. Which all have seemed to of avoided, Lilly’s burst fire.

*bbbbrrraaak*

Scratch that, a bird managed to get caught into the cross fire and has how fallen to the forest floor.

Lilly smiles and swings around her weapon randomly pointing in every direction.

“Come out; come out, where ever you are.” The girls’ usual pleasant tone is now scary with a hint of yandery in it.

‘I wonder is Lilly knows that she just actually just took out a bird.’

“You’re lame impressions wouldn’t fool me Hisao.” The girl laughs still swinghing her weapon around.

‘Guess not.’

*rata tat tat tat*

Lilly sprays another burst of fire, in a random direction. Not taking any chances, I duck behind the wall.
“Who the fuck, gave her a weapon?” Kenji hisses as he continues to fiddle with his weapon.

“I don’t know man, but we’re in trouble none the same.”

“I know.”

I let out a sigh and put my back to the wall.

“I fuckin told you it was all a conspiracy to wipe us out, Hisao.”

Before I can reply, a rustle of leaves come from Lilly’s direction. Peeking over the wall, you notice Shizune and Misha approaching Lilly.

“Wahahaha~! Look who’s here.”

“What do you two want?” Lilly snaps at Misha’s comment; odiously annoyed by it along with the two girl’s presence.

“We were just wondering if you were having any luck.”

Lilly lets out a frustrated sigh and continues to randomly swing her weapon around.

“…”

“As much as it annoyed me to say this, were fighting for the same thing here. So I can’t help but be curious of my follower’s well being and standing.”

“Pfft! Well being, yeah right. You’re just afraid of getting your hands dirty….and I’m not your follower.” Lilly says as she turns towards the two girls.

“…”

“So ever so be it, just keep firing randomly into the trees and helpfully you’ll draw them out.”

As the two girls turn to leave, I reach for my weapon and take aim, but stop as they disappear behind some trees.

‘Damn it!’

“Wahahahaha~! That was mean Shicchan.”

Misha apparently thinking that the two are out of earshot of Lilly.
Lilly shifts her weapon to one hand and continues to poke around.

“Psst!”

Kenji tugs on my shirt sleeve.

“What!”

“Why did you shoot them?”

“I don’t know. I just didn’t.”

“Well you missed a golden opportunity, Hisao. You’re not going to get one of those again.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“I would have loved to, but I’m out of ammo.”

I turn to Kenji. “Seriously, when did that happen?”

“Just before we got into that last fire fight. I’m completely tapped.”

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I start to dig into my pack and pull some ammo.

“I have another case left, here.”

Kenji hesitates at first to take the ammo from my hand. “You sure man, I don’t want…”

“Just take it before I change my mind.” I hiss shaking the container.

Kenji grabs the contents from my hand and starts to reload his weapon. “You’re a good friend, if we don’t make it threw this. I’m glade that died by your side.”

“Silence, we’re going to make it. Don’t start planning your death just yet.”

“But how are we..”

I cut Kenji off as something starts rustling some off in the distance. As it comes into my sight, I notice that it’s Rin and Emi.

“Like that.”

“What’s the point of me being here? I can’t use one of these things.” Rin says in her usual dead pan tone.

“That may be so, but you can at least help carry some of the supplies.” Emi groans as she steps around a fallen log.

“So I’m a pack mule then, how considerate.”

“How are they going to be of any help?” Kenji says poking his head up.

“There’s no way that where the only ones left, they would probably help if we asked.”

“Yeah right, while were at it. Why not ask Jesus for a miracle.”

I turn to Kenji to reply to this, but cut myself off when I notice that the two girls have ignored my signals.

Despite my best efforts, I can’t seem to get there attention with out giving my position away. They both end up ignoring my signal, since there too focused on there conversation.

“See what did I tell you.”

“Shut up!” I say snapping at Kenji.

Suddenly a burst of fire comes from where Rin and Emi where headed.

“Well there went the back up plan.”

“So what do we do now?”

“I don’t know, we need to..”

I cut myself off as I notice come stumbling back into my line of sight.

“What is it?”

“It’s Lilly; she must have taken out Rin and Emi.”

“That bitch; has she no honor?”

“What do you care, you didn’t know them.”

“True, but I find it dishonorable to turn on ones own comrades.”

“Fare enough, but we should…”

*rata tat tat tat tat*

Kenji and I take cover as Lilly mows down another innocent tree.

“Damn it! She’s shooting at everything that moves.”

‘That’s it.’

“Hey Kenji I have an idea.”

“What is it Hisao?”

“Well it’s safe to assume that Lilly hasn’t reloaded her weapon since she came back right?”

“Yeah what’s your point?”

“Well if we wait for Lilly to fun out ammo, we can storm her.”

Kenji smiles. “I like your thinking, Hisao. But how are we going to manage that?”

“Well assuming that Lilly is using the same weapon as us, we know how much ammo it can hold..right?”

“I guess so, where you going with this?”

“If we keep tract of how many shots Lilly fired, we can charge forward after she run out of ammo.”

“I like it, so..”

Before Kenji can finish his sentence, I grab a rock and toss it in a random direction. Just as it bounces off a tree, Lilly unloads a barrage of fire at it.

*rata tat tat tat tat*

~click, click, click~

“Ho my, it seems that I ran out of ammo.” Lilly says as she reaches into her pack.

“NOW!”

Kenji and I jump out from the wall and charge at Lilly, she turns our direction and drops her weapon.

‘What is she doing?’

I decide not to waist any ammo on a now unarmed Lilly, Instead I charge past her and make a break for the clearing. I notice a slight smile from Lilly as she turns to me as I pass. Kenji how ever doesn’t think the same and unloads a burst of fire at Lilly, all missing of course.

As we near the clearing, numerous enemy resistances emerge in all directions.

“Shit they were waiting for us!”

“SHOW THEM HELL!” Kenji shouts firing into the enemy resistance.

“Yeah!” I say charging into towards enemy, leaving the fallen in my wake.

Nearing the edge of the clearing, more and more of the enemy tries to stops us.

“This is getting ridiculous, where to they all keep coming from?”

“I don’t know, just keep firing!”

I charge ahead and continue to mow down everyone in my path, the gun starts to feel heavy in my hands.

‘Shit not now!’

“Kenji I need you to..”

I look back and see Kenji behind me take a few shots to back and starts falling towards the ground.

“KENJI!”

“Keep going; don’t let my sacrifice be in vain.” Kenji says stretching out his hand as he hits the ground.

‘Kenji protected me, no I will not his efforts be for naught.’

I reach the edge of the clearing and plow into the over growth. It’s a lot harder to navigate then I thought, but it still doesn’t stop me from charging threw it.

Coming to a sudden drop, I slide down the hill and charge forward. It’s then I notice the way out.

‘Finally this madness will come to an end.’

Though it’s then something comes crashing threw the trees and lands right in front of my salvation.

Enemies resistance stares at me holding out there weapon.

“NOT THIS TIME!” I yell holding up my weapon and pulling the trigger.

“rata tat tat…click…click*

“Shit, I was so..”

*POW*

Something hits me in the chest; I look down and see that I’ve been hit. Touching the area slide the new substance between my fingers. Then look up at my killer. Single steely eyes pear at me threw a fringe of hair.

“Hanako?”

“S-sorry H-Hisao, your dead.” The girl says still holding out her weapon.

I let out a laugh. “I guess I am.”

Suddenly Hanako holds out her hand. “Y-you were close though.”

Taking her hand, I let out another laugh. “Yeah I was.”

~Red team has been defeated~ A distorted voice says over a unknown speaker.

Pulling off my goggles I smile at the girl. “Good game.”

Hanako does the same and smiles back. “Y-yeah.”

“Aright, games over every one can come out.” A familiar voice yells from a short distance away.

Misha emerges with Shizune in tow. “Wahahahahaha~! It looks like we won, ah Hicchan.”

Hanako jumps and hides behind me at the girl’s sudden appearance.

“I would have had you, if my team hadn’t split up.”

Shuda, coulda, woulda, there’s no use crying over spilt milk, Hicchan.”

Before I can response a loud shout comes from the hill side.

“GOD DAMN IT, HISAO!” Kenji yells as she slides down to me you.

“You had it, how did you…”

*rata tat tat tat tat*

Kenji is cut off as Shizune fires at him.

“Ow, those things hurt, why’d you do that?”

“You know the reason, changing sides in the middle of a battle.”

“I couldn’t leave a fellow brother in ….”

*rata tat tat tat*

As Kenji shields himself from Shizune’s fire, I notice that he has the same arm band as the three girls standing before me.

“Wait!” I shout stepping inform of Kenji and taking a few shots to the chest.

-end

encase your wandering, they were having a paintball match, and also the bird survived. I was going to add it in, but i couldn't figure out where to put it.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Haha, you paint a funny picture, Snicket. Had me lol'ing the whole time. Even though they were playing with paintball guns, I've now got the hilariously arousing image of Lilly running around swinging around a belt-fed machine gun shooting the hip like Rambo stuck in my head.