Afternoon Astral Projection (everyonexeveryone) Alt endings!

WORDS WORDS WORDS

kosherbacon

Afternoon Astral Projection (everyonexeveryone) Alt endings!

Post by kosherbacon »

Happy Tuesday, everyone. This bit was inspired by: [shimmie]17[/shimmie]

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Yeah, just like that. Right there. Ahh..."

"Hisao?"

"Akira..."

"Huh?"

"I love you."

"Thanks, but my name is Rin."

"Rin.."

"Yeah."

"Rin??"

"Hi."

"Ah... uh, what's going on?"

"You're in your room, on your bed, and you were either asleep or astral projecting. Your door was wide open so I let myself in."

"Hm... oh yeah, I remember. I was reading and I must have dozed off."

"Okay, good. I hate interrupting out-of-body experiences. Hm, must've been a pretty good dream."

"Um, Rin, why are you sitting on my lap like that?"

"I'm not sitting, I'm straddling. It's totally different."

"And where are your pants?"

"By your desk. I'm going to need help with that later."

"How..."

"Oh, that's easy. I snagged the corner of your desk onto my belt and..."

"Okay, okay. But why?"

"I'm masturbating."

"What?! Why?"

"Same reason you do. Well, you do, right?"

"Ah well.. yeah, I guess we all have needs. But why dry-hump me?"

"Because I'm not allowed to use the dorm's washing machines anymore."

"Uh."

"And Emi doesn't like doing this with me."

"You and Emi...?"

"Heh, you like that mental image, don't you? I can tell."

"No, no."

"Liar."

"Well anyways, you can't just barge into someone's room, even in the middle of the day. It's just not polite."

"Alright, I'm sorry. I guess I could knock next time."

"Besides, you might run into my neighbor, he's kind've weird."

"Kenji? He's okay, but he thinks I'm a guy, so I don't think I can use him."

"So can you get off me, please?"

"You really want me to stop?"

"No, I just have to lock the door."

"That's better."
Last edited by kosherbacon on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Smoku

Re: Afternoon Astral Projection (Hisao&Rin)

Post by Smoku »

hehe, nice.
unlikely to happen but nice
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

Oh, the IMAGINATION!
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Smoku wrote:hehe, nice.
unlikely to happen but nice

Perhaps, but I've always figured Rin would be the one most likely up for some no-strings-attatched activities. :P
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

This is awesome. Now I can't get the image of Rin humping Hisao from my head :D
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

kosherbacon wrote: Perhaps, but I've always figured Rin would be the one most likely up for some no-strings-attatched activities. :P
true that.
all in all, I pretty much like this :D
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Moar, dammit.
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

coldacid wrote:Moar, dammit.
Well... I'm pretty sure that this one's a one shot as far as I'm concerned, but since my first creative writing endeavor in uh, like six years turned out to not be a disaster, I might just do another one.

Lilly x Kenji bromance, mabye? :P Mabye not yet. But thanks all for the positive feedback!

...And yes, it is possible to remove one's own pants with a table. I've tried it.
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

kosherbacon wrote: Lilly x Kenji bromance, mabye?
noooo! don't destroy my Lilly image with that drunken moron!
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

kosherbacon wrote:
coldacid wrote:Moar, dammit.
Well... I'm pretty sure that this one's a one shot as far as I'm concerned,
I'm a damned dirty liar. This time, it's inspired by real events that happened several years ago. The real thing didn't end well for me. I did survive the time I had to hide in my girlfriend's closet for about an hour, though.

Yeah it's a long read, but hopefully halfway funny. Enjoy!

================================================================================================================================
Busted!
================================================================================================================================

"Hey Hisao, what's a J-O buddy?"

"Where the hell did you hear that from?"

"From Kenji, last time I came over he called me your J-O buddy."

Hisao groaned, "J-O means jack off. Apparently there's a new trend where straight men meet up with each other to masturbate in each other's presence. He asked if I wanted to try it but uh, it's pretty damned gay if you ask me."

Rin giggled, "Isn't that what we've been doing?"

"Well, maybe the first couple times but now it's different, 'cause the point isn't to actually have sex," he says as he rolls over, only to catch a glance at the clock radio. "Oh Shit!"

"What's up?"

"It's past curfew, we gotta get you out of here before lights out!"

"Eh. I don't wanna move." Hisao had jumped out of his bed but Rin was perfectly content with staying put for the evening.

"C'mon, we'll get in trouble if someone finds you here."

"I thought you said that the dorm head is okay with girls staying over as long as they don't make noise."

"Yeah supposedly he is but I don't really know him so I don't want to take a chance. Won't they miss you in the girls' dorms?"

"Nah, whenever I'm out all night I just say I got busy with art cl-"

A loud, almost angry banging on the door cuts her short.

"Nakai! Are you in here?" Hisao's heart tightened, in ways he had not yet experienced.

"M-Mr. Muto! What are you doing here?" Hisao squeaked, as he scrambled to gather his and Rin's clothes from the floor.

"Your RA is sick today and I'm doing a headcount before locking up the building. Who's in there with you?" Yelled Muto.

"No, nobody, sir! Just myself!" replied Hisao, as he scrambled to put a shirt on, only to find that it was actually Rin's.

Another series of knocks rattles the room. "Open the door, NOW."

"Oooh, buuuusted." quipped Rin, obviously not experiencing the adrenaline rush that Hisao was going through.

"Hold on, just a moment!" Hisao managed to get his trousers and undershirt on and had started helping Rin with her own clothes, satisfied that his own state of dress was good enough.

"Maybe you can just throw me into the closet" said Rin, seemingly unfazed by the impending doom that stood on the other side of the door.

"No room! Stand still so I can button you up and put on your tie." Hisao's hands were drenched in sweat and were shaking badly. He couldn't tie his own necktie even if he tried.

"Just stick it in my pocket."

Finally noticing the panic on Hisao's face and hearing the jingle of keys from the other side of the wall, Rin's face lit up with the look of inspired confidence.

"Hisao, do you have a sketchbook and charcoal?"

"Just a notebook, why?"

He pointed at a notebook and pencil his desk while checking himself for telltale signs of inappropriate behavior in front of his wall mirror. Rin swept both items onto the bedroom floor and started scribbling something onto a blank page with her foot.

"I'm coming inside now, Nakai."

Hisao steeled himself for Muto's wrath as the lock clicked open. He'd be lucky if he was still a Yamaku student by the end of the night, let alone alive.

"Miss Tezuka, nice to see you here" said Muto, grimly satisfied that his suspicions were correct.

"Yo!" Rin smiled, her shirt still unbuttoned, revealing a white tank top underneath. Hisao stood nearby, completely upright like a condemned prisoner in front of a firing squad.

"It seems that I've caught you two at a bad time, mind telling me what was going on?" Muto had already planned in his head what he'd write in the disciplinary forms but he did enjoy hearing what excuses and pleas for mercy that students come up with.

"It is exactly what it looks like, Mr. Muto" she said.

"So the reason you were undressed in here is because you and Hisao were..."

"That's right! Figure drawing for art club!" Rin said as she pointed at the notebook on the floor with her toe.

"This is.. Hisao's work?" Muto picked up the notebook and was squinting critically upon a hastily drawn stick figure with comically large breasts instead of arms.

"Cut him some slack, he's new at this." Hisao had thawed out just enough to be offended by this thinly veiled jab at his sexual prowess.

"You see," Rin continued, "the first thing you've gotta learn is how to be comfortable in front of your subject. A lot of boys would be too petrified to draw anything in front of a naked girl. You should be proud of your student."

"I see." Grumbled Muto. He didn't exactly believe what Rin said but he was definitely impressed by the audacity of her excuse.

"Well," Muto sighed, facing Hisao. "I'm glad to see that you've finally decided to apply yourself as a student here." Hisao's shoulders drooped and his jaw dropped at the revelation that he just dodged a bullet.

"For future reference, I suggest you give your dorm leader heads-up before you engage in any more club activities after hours. I'll let this incident slide this time." Muto had relented but kept a stern tone.

"Carry on." he said as he exited Hisao's room, closing the door behind him. "Good night."

"Well Hisao, how are you going to repay the girl who just saved your life?" Asked Rin, as she wiggled out of her uniform shirt.
kosherbacon

Re: Afternoon Astral Projection (Hisao&Rin) *Continued Feb.21*

Post by kosherbacon »

Afterword:

PROTIP 1: BSing skills are absolutely essential for any secretly sexually active teenager.

PROTIP 2: Get your own place!
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

hehe, nice. Muto's such a dick but the whole story and how Rin handled the thing is good.
Captain Niggawatts

Post by Captain Niggawatts »

Why didn't she just hide under the bed?
"People who quote themselves in their signatures are egotistical faggots" - Captain Niggawatts
Smoku

Post by Smoku »

she likes doing things her own, cheesy way.
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Captain Niggawatts wrote:Why didn't she just hide under the bed?
She doesn't like going under Hisao's bed because that's where he stashed Iwanako's body.